11 replies to this topic

#1 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 00:24

I wanted to add a new composing template, even adding two for 5 dots each. When I went to Save my new template the pop up warning said I didn't have enough templates available. Strange, because I haven't done anything to my templates in years...

So I counted how many templates I actually have, and like I said I've had them for years, and the total number is 23! At this moment in my Character upgrades, and this is adding two now useless upgrades reads:

+1 Composing Template1.png 12 / 150

Can someone with knowledge of how the game works please explain to me what is going on?

Thanks ahead of time.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#2 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 22 May 2020 - 05:21

im not sure either, i looked and i have 31 templates, in upgrades it says i have 21 of 150. how many are free, idk.

#3 DirtyChick

DirtyChick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 06:04

+1 Composing Template 5  1.png 0 / 150

Counted my available and I have 10

Does that help anyone, like HCS?

Is it yet another bug in The Matrix that we live with or what?  -_- 

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 May 2020 - 12:52

I wanted to add a new composing template, even adding two for 5 dots each. When I went to Save my new template the pop up warning said I didn't have enough templates available. Strange, because I haven't done anything to my templates in years...

So I counted how many templates I actually have, and like I said I've had them for years, and the total number is 23! At this moment in my Character upgrades, and this is adding two now useless upgrades reads:

+1 Composing Template1.png 12 / 150

Can someone with knowledge of how the game works please explain to me what is going on?

Thanks ahead of time.

What you're showing here makes it look like you should have 22 Composing Templates but you're saying you have 23? Might be best to open a ticket regarding this with as much information as possible so I can direct someone to look into this.

~ Grim

#5 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 15:41

im not sure either, i looked and i have 31 templates, in upgrades it says i have 21 of 150. how many are free, idk.

Did you remember to count the blue highlighted template in the pull down?

Knowing the definitive number that comes with your character would help. Also, it's always been unclear if the Daily dumb quests have a +1 composing upgrade reward and how the stats in the upgrade handle those wins. I have over the years won DDQs that added +1 BP slots or combat sets but never verified because my play wasn't being thwarted. Now it is, hence the thread and subsequent ticket sent.

Edited by sweetlou, 22 May 2020 - 15:42.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 May 2020 - 15:44

I have over the years won DDQs that added +1 BP slots or combat sets but never verified because my play wasn't being slowed down. Now it is, hence the thread and subsequent ticket sent.

All Daily Quest rewards are above and beyond the Upgrades. They have no bearing on the Upgrade totals. Remember, if using the FSHelper, it can only see the numbers from the Upgrades.

~ Grim

#7 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 15:57

All Daily Quest rewards are above and beyond the Upgrades. They have no bearing on the Upgrade totals. Remember, if using the FSHelper, it can only see the numbers from the Upgrades.

~ Grim

The Helper appears to have no bearing on this issue. But under your latest description would it be true that if my upgrades page(w/o helper btw) states I have

+1 Inventory (Backpack) Slot 15  1.png 603 / 5000

but on my profile page says I have Backpack (589/631) that means I have earned 28 backpack slots? Btw I have 0 gold upgrades in that category.

[Signature removed]

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 May 2020 - 16:00

Make sure you add this data to the ticket so I can point the guys in that direction, cheers.

~ Grim

#9 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 16:01

The Helper appears to have no bearing on this issue. But under your latest description would it be true that if my upgrades page(w/o helper btw) states I have

+1 Inventory (Backpack) Slot 15  1.png 603 / 5000

but on my profile page says I have Backpack (589/631) that means I have earned 28 backpack slots? Btw I have 0 gold upgrades in that category.

And I think you start the game with 3 BP slots so 25 slots earned through the DDQ.

[Signature removed]

#10 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 00:50

Now it's 9 Bp slots to begin with I believe.

And could the extra composing templates also have been earned through DQs? 
I don't remember seeing it as possible prize.

#11 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 01:22

Got a refund. Done. I will adjust. Not worth it.

[Signature removed]

#12 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 May 2020 - 03:37

Did you remember to count the blue highlighted template in the pull down?

Knowing the definitive number that comes with your character would help. Also, it's always been unclear if the Daily dumb quests have a +1 composing upgrade reward and how the stats in the upgrade handle those wins. I have over the years won DDQs that added +1 BP slots or combat sets but never verified because my play wasn't being thwarted. Now it is, hence the thread and subsequent ticket sent.

yes, looks like u got bugged out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: