#21 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 07 July 2020 - 05:15

I sorta think it is way too late for that. Seems to me, it became very personal for you, the day you applied to join this guild, and got rejected. 

As to the OP, I'll have to do as Penny and ask why you ask about something you already know? What is the purpose with this thread?

lmao yep and if you had of accepted me i would of said nope and left straight away ,as i told everyone what i was doing before hand 

Edited by activeh1, 07 July 2020 - 05:17.

5aZzW0p.png,

#22 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 07 July 2020 - 05:16

the purpose is to find out from admin if there is anything stopping me from taking them 

all this other non topic stuff is sorta useless 

5aZzW0p.png,

#23 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 05:27

Relics benefit the guild collectively because they benefit the members individually.  You would be upset if I took 500 of your max stam for myself but you don't see it that way when I lose 500 max stam when a relic is taken.  I do see the loss of that max stam personally and my guild sees that loss collectively.  Relics are there for the taking, it's part of the game mechanics but there are other mechanics in the game as well.  People bounty for loss of XP or gold while hunting.  Why?  That gold was a free gift but you get bent out of shape for losing something you didn't have before and don't have after.  You want to harm someone else's individual character for your perceived loss of the advantage of additional gold.

Relics provide advantages, some more than others.  Those that don't have them want them and those that have them don't want to give them them up.  As long as there are relics, there will be competition for those relics and you can't get rid of them because they sink too much gold. 

Relics have an ingame system already to defend them. The fact that most guilds are too lazy or unskilled to actually use that and therefore turn to bullying is what saddens me.

Personally I think capturing a relic should mean you cannot attack anybody from a guild personally for like 24h. Then it would come down to skills AND teamwork wether a guild can hold their relic or not, which I believe the way it was intended to work.

#24 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 July 2020 - 06:14

Relics have an ingame system already to defend them. The fact that most guilds are too lazy or unskilled to actually use that and therefore turn to bullying is what saddens me.

Personally I think capturing a relic should mean you cannot attack anybody from a guild personally for like 24h. Then it would come down to skills AND teamwork wether a guild can hold their relic or not, which I believe the way it was intended to work.

Exactly how does nerfing PvP (again) help?  There's been way too much of that in the past 13 years for my taste and I rarely PvP anymore....  I can't steal *xxxxx*'s gold if my guild and theirs are in a dispute over a relic?  Unacceptable.... 

How far would you take this?  Do you want to restrict GvG in the same way?  What about ladder participants?  If there's a disputed relic and the only players in that tier are in those respective guilds, do they not participate that round?  Do we not take a bounty on the opposing guild?  None of these options make any sense, not would they help.....

I wish BG would ring in on this. 

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#25 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 07 July 2020 - 06:37

help.....

you seem to be the only one going on about the past ,but yes just need an answer to my question and it would all be done 

rem you dont have to respond 

5aZzW0p.png,

#26 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 08:55

the purpose is to find out from admin if there is anything stopping me from taking them

Everyone on this thread knows the answer to your question, including yourself. No, nothing can stop anyone from taking any relic except the hour restriction, need a group and level of realm relic is in. All are fair game to anyone.

#27 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 12:32

Exactly how does nerfing PvP (again) help?  There's been way too much of that in the past 13 years for my taste and I rarely PvP anymore....  I can't steal *xxxxx*'s gold if my guild and theirs are in a dispute over a relic?  Unacceptable.... 

How far would you take this?  Do you want to restrict GvG in the same way?  What about ladder participants?  If there's a disputed relic and the only players in that tier are in those respective guilds, do they not participate that round?  Do we not take a bounty on the opposing guild?  None of these options make any sense, not would they help.....

The point is and you refuse to see it, that bullying is not the way to keep a struggling game alive.

You and a few others in this thread are moving away from the core point:

IF A RELIC IS THAT IMPORTANT TO YOUR GUILD, THEN DEFEND IT!

Sorry for the capitals, but that is the bottom line.

Scaring and bullying other players is just weakness really.

Show your SKILLS and keep the relic the way you should be doing it.

#28 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 15:07

I don't think you have ever actually defended a relic. The system is busted :). It's not so much showing your skill rather showing your wallet.

PvP (Used to) have everything to do with relic defense, it's too bad it's been nerfed. PvP is no longer damaging infact, quite the opposite! PvP is good make me lose some levels so i can gain more gold. Imagine wanting to be PvPed.

Instead of having a flat 5 levels lost per bounty it should scale based on level. level 5000? maybe one bounty should have the ability to take off 20-30 levels.

5 levels back when eoc was 500 was devastating. It was like taking 50 (Or really like 200) levels off 5000. Not only that it was way harder to level back then. Bounties should really scale and drop multiple more levels.

Edited by EpicPiety, 07 July 2020 - 16:08.

#29 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 15:09

He has weighed in already look at the current state of PvP. I don't think a single cow understands PvP right now. The death of pvp really has scarred the game.

Edited by EpicPiety, 07 July 2020 - 15:14.

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 July 2020 - 16:08

He has weighed in already look at the current state of PvP. I don't think a single cow understands PvP right now. The death of pvp really has scarred the game.

Excuse me? I've had very little to do with the direction of PvP. Please do not state your opinion as fact.

~ Grim

#31 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 16:42

This thread is an absolute mess. Can we keep overly personal boring drama off the forum by chance?

But seeing as the topic has been broached...

As everyone knows already including the poster of this thread people can take relics anytime they desire. People can also take any opposing action anytime they desire. Both relic combat and normal PvP are a part of the game to be participated in when anyone so desires. This scenario needs no admin intervention but admittedly just for the sake of putting out this dumpster fire it would be nice to have a definitive answer by an admin just before this thread is rightly locked.

No threats have been made of any kind. Merely an intimation that the relics will be fought for as many guilds surely would do. And as for the original poster being offended or upset by imaginary threats that does make me chuckle. I wonder how many times a purposefully obnoxious message sent by them could have been reported by others if they simply cared enough to. The hypocrisy here is somewhat amusing. :)

Edited by Josh1404, 07 July 2020 - 16:45.

#32 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 16:43

Excuse me? I've had very little to do with the direction of PvP. Please do not state your opinion as fact.

~ Grim

Get advocating then, we plead you. You are the most versed cow on FS i'm sure your word goes a mile.

Edited by EpicPiety, 07 July 2020 - 16:48.

#33 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 16:54

I don't think you have ever actually defended a relic. The system is busted :). It's not so much showing your skill rather showing your wallet.

Yeah, what do I know, I just started playing... :P

But we can discuss all we want, the system may be broke or not, but it really comes down to what I said earlier, if you want to keep a relic, you need to defend it, simple as that. Even if that is hard.

#34 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 16:56

Yeah, what do I know, I just started playing... :P

But we can discuss all we want, the system may be broke or not, but it really comes down to what I said earlier, if you want to keep a relic, you need to defend it, simple as that. Even if that is hard.

True you got to take it back hourly, for sure. It's quite easy to ignore people, i don't get why people don't utilization the function if someone is annoying you in PMs.

As a GF i personally don't get why guilds get annoyed by relic captures. Not much to do in the game as of late. Really helps on activity and participation.

Edited by EpicPiety, 07 July 2020 - 16:59.

#35 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 18:05

I didn't read every post in this... I hope admins keep their hands off. 

Game mechanics are in place. None of them violate ToS. Relics are there and peeps should feel free to take them.

The lesson I learned was to never send messages. You get one that threatens, report it. 

Originally, things were different... guilds could talk... but that has all changed. 

Attack any Relic you want... if there are "consequences"... so be it. 

#36 alejandio

alejandio

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 19:11

How is it fair for the strongest few to *claim them* ..the strong get stronger and the smaller guilds get swallowed up and chewed out.. or their members get sent abusive messages and threats for trying to help their guild mates.

Well, I'll have to disagree with you, and my opinion comes from a mere observer who's part of a small guild (smaller than yours actually...). Everything that's been going on with people smashing you and such didn't start this week, neither during the event, it's been going on for quite a while. From my perspective, this issue is a bit more complex than just relic switching back and forth imo, your guildmate likes to go smashing people, a lot of times without a reason I've seen it happen plenty of times. Some guilds and people won't be pleased with being smashed, so you are bound to expect some kind of retaliation. As your guild is supporting his actions, you should be expecting this to happen. If you feel threatened, just ignore or report (depending on the threat) but I personally found the pokemon thing hilarious. Kicking him would be the easy solution to your problem, but that's boring... alternatively you can also swing back, I know he's a big BB fan.

Edited by alejandio, 07 July 2020 - 23:13.

#37 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 19:27

I'm not exactly sure what this thread is supposed to accomplish outside of more controversy about relics and who should have them, but anybody willing to step up and lose levels, whether to steal or defend one, deserves a pat on the back I guess....  

As to the OP, I'll have to do as Penny and ask why you ask about something you already know? What is the purpose with this thread?

Everyone on this thread knows the answer to your question, including yourself.

they already telling you answer but you not caring because you wanting attention

your question is low IQ like saying this: can you do breathing air many times, please everyone in game discussing lol

xxxxxxxxxx says: Evxxxxxead have always had the same response to guilds attacking us unprovoked, and that is obviously to stomp players into the ground. He put you in a bad spot by starting up during an event like this where we\\\'ll hit anyone in range using high level spellbreak pots to destroy any and all buffs while taking levels....cost of pots>cost of levels

what can you say to that ?

it telling if attacking unprovoked they will attacking back

let speak truth about real:

community knowing you hating TED and having crazy obsesion to them, I not knowing why and not caring, this private between you and TED

you posting conversation that TED and your guild mates having here in forum, that meaning they having you on ignore, you can not sending them messages for getting attention, that making you angry, you needing attention

last 4-6 guilds you was you always starting fight with TED, then your guild getting involving and they start crying, later you moving to next guild, you later go after other guilds too, I seeing you later going after FFS and MOM too

taking relic it afecting all players in guild (max stamina, stamina gain, all stats, all enhanments, gold), this giving you most attention you can getting because it efecting all players for attention

players saying stop saying this my relic, relic belonging to hcs, that true but need knowing too that everything in game, your fsps, gold, items, character belonging to hcs too

if want say correct when getting attacking you needing saying account from hcs I playing getting attacking

pvp and gvg efecting your character, giving conditions how to doing pvp, gvg or other game styles is stupid because you can using all game mechanics in game to play game, that how hoofmaster making this game

yqyAJZZ.png

Making 'moral' rules about how others should play the game when the dynamics exist is ridiculous. I agreing, this answering your topic question here but you not caring, you wanting attention

this topic you creating only for getting attention, you always doing it

I not wanting posting but when seeing hypocrisy and lying, I had to, you writing here like you are victim but you were one who first provoking and attacking guilds, in what world you living that attacker becoming victim lol

I will giving you tip for you real goal to destroying TED you hating and obsessing

TED is big guild, you need joining big guild too like FFS or MOM for starting big war

As a GF i personally don't get why guilds get annoyed by relic captures. Not much to do in the game as of late. Really helps on activity and participation.

go joining MOM then you can getting big war for your goal :)

I will not posting here again because that will giving you more attention, good luck activeh

Edited by kitobas, 07 July 2020 - 19:46.

#38 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 July 2020 - 23:02

Relics are a joke  :D  Guilds claim to "own" certain relics and cry about them. I won't expose the guilds that do this but relics are for anyone. In a way relic wars is a nice way for guild pvp. 

Also theres a medal for it so, overall deal with it. 

1XUAuwf.png

#39 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:33

well i received an answer so thats it

5aZzW0p.png,

#40 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 17:28

Half decent discussion this has been. Sorely missed in the Forums for so, so long. Contentious subject that has been allowed to flow for a change. Well done HCS.

As for relics, this is a game so.......whatever is your pleasure.

Cheers,

wil72

Edited by wil72, 08 July 2020 - 17:30.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: