#201 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:14

But I have not heard anything from you since then. The stashes would expire in my Item Mail Box soon

Hey. It was an extra. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

#202 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 March 2014 - 13:05

yotwehc- I have agree'd with pretty much all of those ideas as they have been posted. I agree that most of those are more important to the game than composing. ESPECIALLY targeted advertising. If theres one thing FS lacks it is advertising. Mentoring is another thing that should be finished. I have often  helped new players starting the game. Sometimes it helps and they stick around and other times they still get bored/frustrated and leave. I believe they should announce the promo codes to new players as this can help a player feel a little less under-prepared(not sure thats the words im looking for but im sure you get the idea). I've had players refuse to go to a link for the code also because they've been warned about 3rd party phishing sites. So a thumbs up from HCS showing where they can get a promo code without worries would be helpful to new players.

Finishing the epic quests would be another one that could help new AND old players alike....

As you said composing may not make or break the game currently. There are other things that need work too.

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#203 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 15:46

yotwehc- I have agree'd with pretty much all of those ideas as they have been posted. I agree that most of those are more important to the game than composing. ESPECIALLY targeted advertising. If theres one thing FS lacks it is advertising. Mentoring is another thing that should be finished. I have often helped new players starting the game. Sometimes it helps and they stick around and other times they still get bored/frustrated and leave. I believe they should announce the promo codes to new players as this can help a player feel a little less under-prepared(not sure thats the words im looking for but im sure you get the idea). I've had players refuse to go to a link for the code also because they've been warned about 3rd party phishing sites. So a thumbs up from HCS showing where they can get a promo code without worries would be helpful to new players.

Finishing the epic quests would be another one that could help new AND old players alike....

As you said composing may not make or break the game currently. There are other things that need work too.

I have to modify my list (but I'm not going to bother as it doesn't make a difference but I would have to add that the prerequisite for advertising is to get all the ducks in a row. Get mentoring stuff done. Stabilize the server (even today there are users complaining about performance). The worst thing that could happen is the advertising brings a lot of new players on to the game and they get that infamous 404 cloud flare error.

#204 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:43

Hey. It was an extra. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Thanks for answering BigGrim :)

Still holding 4 overpowered potions from reward containers of few previous Global events (still not sure what to use them for) :wacko:, so not exactly looking for extra :lol: 

Personal situation aside, my concern was more about game mechanic of reward system: How the extra Rusted Iron Box contradict ‘…You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for…’

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: