Photo

If we implemented 3 FSH features, which would you pick?

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

#41 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 00:08

1. Fast recall.

2. Fast wear/drink.

3. Guild allies, allies, and enemies colors in personal log messages.

Other note: Can we fix the forums please? The dots, stars, and locks are gone on first page and the "show me" button never goes through when it pops up when someone else replies before the previous.

#42 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 00:10

It is fixed if you use firefox you just need greasemonkey 1.1.5 instead of 2.0 and it should work(If it doesn't keep at 1.15 but uninstall fsh and reinstall it, then it will work, mine is working perfectly)

How's it fixed if I have to use a unsecured version of greasemonkey? A previous version? NO FIXED.

Cheers.

wil72

#43 Devilo

Devilo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 00:12

Rather condescending that mate.

i didn't mean to be condescending :mellow:

:ph34r: just meant, too many good features can be a bad thing.

#44 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 July 2014 - 00:13

I use google chrome tampermonkey for FSH and one helper stopped working a long time ago..."active buffs on self" when in quick buff window :(

1) Quick Buff Display Window

Show active buffs already on player to buff and show all buffs/enhancements active on self.

Buff Master, Guild Buffer

Sustain and Fury Caster percentage

Also show current levels of Counter Attack, Severe Condition, Nightmare Visage and Barricade.

2)Mailbox 

Fast take of individual Items

3) View Creature Display Window

Add "Add to the do not kill list"

Add "Combat Evaluation"

#45 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 00:16

I use google chrome tampermonkey for FSH and one helper stopped working a long time ago..."active buffs on self" when in quick buff window :(

Show active buffs already on player to buff and show all buffs/enhancements active on self.

Buff Master, Guild Buffer

Sustain and Fury Caster percentage

Also show current levels of Counter Attack, Severe Condition, Nightmare Visage and Barricade.

2)Mailbox 

Fast take of individual Items

Add "Add to the do not kill list"

Add "Combat Evaluation"

Ok here is my vote for the 3... Ditto...

2)Mailbox

#46 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2014 - 00:18

Currently using chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 
Tampermonkey and FS helper is working perfectly fine. 

even still would prefer the game to have the features so +1 

Edited by xAnonemesisx, 14 July 2014 - 00:18.

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#47 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 00:28

I dont see a reason to spend time on aspects that already exist on FSH. Focus on other areas

#48 Otter

Otter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2014 - 00:33

Feature one, quick drink,wear,breakdown, etc. for sure.
Feature 2 guild inventory.
Feature 3 quick buff info on what buffs person already have.
Honestly putting every single feature in would make me cry with happy, but those two are he most important, and the most I miss when only able to play on my iPad. But having these is not game changing. I love the continual updates, pvp,arena, etc.

The one thing I really missed was the idea on gvg you were talking about that never materialized :( otter sad about that. With the separate battlefield. Was such an incredible idea. Oh well. Anyway, back on topic. Those three please z:) keep up the good work cows!

#49 thr970

thr970

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 00:39

1. quick delete components

2. quick buff

3.  AH quick search and make it so we can set a default for number of items per a page that will be standard and remain the same for all. or make 20 the default page view

A>as an added note can we get a way to exclude quest items for auto discard, and also once a quest is completed and that piece was not needed then make it so the item would not be available for pick up

B> buff market , how about a way to eliminate double buying of the same buff, happens in buff packages alot ( buff market seems to work well for me overall )

C> I have been using fsh for so long dont know whats included in all

D> Can you make it do when searching in AH, that it can pop up the item or whats close to what your typing ie: a search engine?

#50 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 14 July 2014 - 00:42

1-) Find Player Gold Holdings
2-) Guild Quick Recall/Wear
3-) Colored targets for PvP/GvG

#51 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 00:44

there is so many to choose from and i have forgotten about what doesnt work anymore and there is a lot of players that have no idea what the fshelper even is -especially new players 

Edited by matt2269f, 14 July 2014 - 00:52.

#52 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 00:46

my thoughts are this - fix the ones that no longer work properly (mostly on chrome ) if you think chrome is working properly then you just dont realise what is not there anymore 

here is my list

1- log links 

2- highlight pvp/gvg

3 quick drink 

#53 Cal

Cal

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:10

1)  Guild inventory quick recall/wear.

2)  Combat evaluator against monsters and do not kill.

3)  Show what buffs am I missing from my customized buff list.

#54 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:15

The features I'd like to see are this:

1) Find Gold Targets in Find Players tab.

2) Select all of the same time (mainly to throw out quest items, resources, composing potions etc).

3) Calculate # of rounds for PvE (more about being lazy here than crunching numbers each time - especially when facing a few different monsters).

Thanks for looking into this Hoof and HCS :)

#55 batboy135

batboy135

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:17

None...it makes people too reliable on things lol i already hear people not being able to play w/o it...it's a joke

#56 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:25

None...it makes people too reliable on things lol i already hear people not being able to play w/o it...it's a joke

If they were implemented then it would be there for good and no one would have to "rely" on them. Relying on something means that it can stop working and our feet would go out from under us, which wouldn't be true since HCS would have implemented it.

#57 batboy135

batboy135

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:31

If they were implemented then it would be there for good and no one would have to "rely" on them. Relying on something means that it can stop working and our feet would go out from under us, which wouldn't be true since HCS would have implemented it.

That's debatable. All i'm saying is that the game is already easy as it is...adding something else isn't really needed. It also takes our attention away from the stuff that needs improvements. We are already way off the schedule that HCS has estimated. I say finish all that stuff first

#58 Chotton

Chotton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:36

As per the topic, if we were to look at implementing 3 Fallen Sword Helper features in the game (for a start), which would you make a priority?

(I do remember we made a poll AGES ago like this, but it's most likely out-of-date now and I'd like to see what people would like now.)

It would be helpful if you could list them like:

1) Feature 1

2) Feature 2

3) Feature 3

We'll then do a manually tally of the requests to see which is the top 3 :)

Cheers,

Hoof

*manual

1: Buff features. Quick buff features (showing what they already have, hotlinks on profiles, buff first 16/second 16 etc)

2. Organization features (arena, guild store/items, etc)

3. Find player features (current gold, last login time, find player in level range, etc)

#59 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:43

As per the topic, if we were to look at implementing 3 Fallen Sword Helper features in the game (for a start), which would you make a priority?

That's debatable. All i'm saying is that the game is already easy as it is...adding something else isn't really needed. It also takes our attention away from the stuff that needs improvements. We are already way off the schedule that HCS has estimated. I say finish all that stuff first

First, Hoof only said IF they were to implement them.. He did not say they were going to or that it would take precedent to anything on the list.

Second, these add-ons do not make the game "easier", they allow the players to access the aspects of the game more efficiently. There is nothing wrong with speeding up a few things or would you rather have to load a page every time you put on a piece of equipment, every time you drank a potion, every time you recalled an item?

#60 batboy135

batboy135

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:54

First, Hoof only said IF they were to implement them.. He did not say they were going to or that it would take precedent to anything on the list.

Second, these add-ons do not make the game "easier", they allow the players to access the aspects of the game more efficiently. There is nothing wrong with speeding up a few things or would you rather have to load a page every time you put on a piece of equipment, every time you drank a potion, every time you recalled an item?

LOL it's not hard to recall a few items at once  or drink a few potions at once - And sure they said If.....i'm saying don't even consider it till all the stuff is done as promised. Again FShelper  = too much reliance 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: