7 replies to this topic

#1 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 March 2014 - 21:26

I would just like to know, what is this game like? I'd love to hear everyone opinion before I try it myself

#2 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 March 2014 - 21:36

If you like crack-cocaine, then yes try it.  I can't stay away, and you won't be able to resist either.  In fact, just by asking this question, you are already addicted, muahahahahahhahaha.

DP

Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#3 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 21:46

Jump in and level up to 5 and then find yourself a guild - make sure they have gear for you and talk to people.  I call this FB for geeks and the game itself is cool too.  Going for medals can be a great motivator and way to learn the game, as well as leveling up so that you have more options and if you like PvP - that can be a lot of fun and a good way especially at a lower level to make money in the game.

Ways to be self-sufficient in the game right now: GvG (Guild versus Guild) - you'll see some guilds recruit for that; potion making; farming resources for potion makers.  There are other ways too, but these are good for starters.  Oh -- also PvP and stealing other people's gold that they have on hand, but that can cost you levels too when you annoy them -- but depending upon your personality that can be part of the fun.

Have fun - give it a shot :) ... Kath

#4 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 March 2014 - 22:25

This game is addicting and fun. It takes a bit of mathematical skill and patience. Also You should grab a promo code and have your guild help you thru the epic quests. Can make the beginning of your game play very fun and lucrative

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#5 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 22:53

Thanks guys ((: I look forward to seeing you in game maybe ^_^ ill try it out soon

#6 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 23:00

Hey kirito i have the same user in fallensword then eldevin come and find me the game is very good.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#7 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 23:20

Oh I sure would ^_^ haha I may try it once I slow down a bit on eldevin!

#8 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:39

forum activity in Eldevin recently surpassed sigma; and gothador in number of posts, but not yet replies - still a long way to go to catch FS, though

seems like Eldevin is the most active forum-wise, the most exciting place to be these days in terms of buzz and chatter

i started Eldevin outta curiousity, but when i finished the tutorial...looked like i needed some key-thing i heard about to continue...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: