BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:19

Hi there Everyone.

We have the following coming to the game within the next week.

Global Event.

Posted Image

We have a Global Event lined up to go live tomorrow, Tuesday the 4th of September at 12:00 server time!

New Potions will be available to aim for and three Avatars are up for grabs, drawn by our artist Chikara!

Scavenging Caves.

We have been reviewing feedback regarding gold sinks within the game and possible changes that could be made to the Scavenging Caves. To this end, we shall be looking at the creatures and the drops within the caves, possibly removing creatures that serve little purpose as well as adding a few new potions.

This should roll out within the next few days. As ever, we would be grateful for any feedback regarding these upcoming changes.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Fanbob

Fanbob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:20

I wonder if there is gonna be rewards like the last one?

#3 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:21

Awesome , great idea to remove junk creatures from caves :)

x4gK4aR.png

#4 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:21

Here comes the fun :) thanks

#5 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:24

1. great idea on caves.
2. i think its a bit quick after last global event to be doing another one

#6 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:25

It says next week but Sept 4th is tomorrow :?:

1XUAuwf.png

#7 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:25

Will be interesting to see the response/participation since the GE will be during the week when most people are working and have less free time. I don't remember what days of the week previous events were held but that could be a factor of how many people can and will go for the top tier.

Screenshot everything!

#8 SkyWizard

SkyWizard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:28

still waiting for relpy from Game Update v2.055

#9 Mowglik

Mowglik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:30

is it not better to do global event during a week end ?
so.. how many days willbe on ths global event 8)

The first & second are online 24/24 :

1st : ======>>>  http://rfsa.atwebpages.com/ <<<======
2sd :======>>> http://rfsa.eu5.net <<<======

3rd :  ====>>> http://rfsa.000webhostapp.com/FS/ <<<====
so, this last one is free too, BUT every day, around 05:00 A.M., the web site will be in sleep for 1 hour.

#10 Marcus219

Marcus219

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:33

during the weekend or during the week, both not a problem, but we just had one and a sale with potions. dont know what the reward will be, but i think, it was better to wate an other 2 months.

but hey, i am happy tho, so lets start tomorrow!!! :twisted:

Keep up the good work HCS!! :)

#11 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:34

is it not better to do global event during a week end ?
so.. how many days willbe on ths global event 8)

Not everyone canget on during weekends, so we figure we'll shake it up a bit, see how it goes.

We will be looking at a four day duration again.

#12 Scathian

Scathian

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:34

HOOF or someone in HCS, please clarify:

1 - War Shrine cost 1,500,000 to build with x upkeep for minimum level 100. Does it mean that by just building the structure all guild members will get 1% more damage?

2 - If yes, that 1% is based on what damage?
a) Base player damage
B) Total damage player has including gear being used with skills
c) Total damage player has including gear being used without skills

Thank You

is this what you are referring to? if so then
1 - no. that min level is what your guild needs to be for you to build the structure

2 - the damage would go on after skills like normal relics do

3 - you never asked about this but I'll tell you anyways. Your math is wrong. If the structure was level 100 you would get a 10% boost. not a 1% boost.

#13 yourghost

yourghost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:35

While I can get behind removing useless creatures from the caves and adding new potions there, I want to throw another idea out there for a gold sink. Create a new inventable potion or potions with multiple skills attached. For example, one could have AL200 and Lib200. This potion would likely be used every time a player hunts unless they have a global pot or donation pot he/she wants to use. I'm sure there are plenty of other combinations that would be useful for hunting, as well as for other types of gameplay.

There would be at least two types of ingredients. First, for a container, it needs to require a non-specific legendary item; by this, I mean don't assign a specific legendary item to the recipe, but instead make it so that any legendary item will work. This will cut into the surplus of legendary items, which will in turn make it necessary to have legendary events more often, preferably in the caves to sink gold.

The second type of ingredient would be what makes up the actual consumable part. For that, create new plants that are only available in stores or in the special section of the AH. This will also sink a fair amount of gold, esp if the plants have to be extracted.

Thoughts?

#14 scarsick

scarsick

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:37

Awesome...can't wait :)

#15 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:41

While I can get behind removing useless creatures from the caves and adding new potions there, I want to throw another idea out there for a gold sink. Create a new inventable potion or potions with multiple skills attached. For example, one could have AL200 and Lib200. This potion would likely be used every time a player hunts unless they have a global pot or donation pot he/she wants to use. I'm sure there are plenty of other combinations that would be useful for hunting, as well as for other types of gameplay.

There would be at least two types of ingredients. First, for a container, it needs to require a non-specific legendary item; by this, I mean don't assign a specific legendary item to the recipe, but instead make it so that any legendary item will work. This will cut into the surplus of legendary items, which will in turn make it necessary to have legendary events more often, preferably in the caves to sink gold.

The second type of ingredient would be what makes up the actual consumable part. For that, create new plants that are only available in stores or in the special section of the AH. This will also sink a fair amount of gold, esp if the plants have to be extracted.

Thoughts?

All good except for the LE event in the caves, LE events are better in the realms IMO

#16 lordthade

lordthade

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:48

Whether it works or not (and I think it's got a good chance)... THANK YOU, Grim, Hoof, and all the Cows for listening and TRYING.

Seriously.

A caves adjustment will be helpful for all players. Expect some crying and complaining if EW1500 costs adjust too much one way or the other (or if other "regular" potions are impacted), but give the change some time.

#17 iut044

iut044

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:49

AL200 and Lib200. This potion would likely be used every time a player hunts unless they have a global pot or donation pot he/she wants to use. I'm sure there are plenty of other combinations that would be useful for hunting, as well as for other types of gameplay.

There is already a lib 200 potion Potion of the Wise from ah specials plus there is Potion of the Bookworm lib 225 from inventing

#18 ignotus

ignotus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:54

I Like events NOT on weekends more. Usually I go out on weekends, so dont have much time to go after any event that time.
Thanks for the work HCS, cant wait to see enormous amount of gold wanishing from the game

#19 yourghost

yourghost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 14:55

Oldskool76: The reason I posted for legendaries in the caves is to sink gold. The whole idea behind it is as a gold sink.

Iut044: Yes, there are lib200+ potions in the game. I suggested those levels in order to not kill the value of the bookworm, while at the same time making the potion worth buying for the al200; the AL level could be raised to 225 if needed. Or other skills could be used; I'm offering up a basic framework for the idea.

#20 Marcus219

Marcus219

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 15:01

always complaining, jus have fun guys and girls. HCS thanks! :shock:

Keep up the good work HCS!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana