10 replies to this topic

#1 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 14:59

I think the roll for world boss chests should be timed for a minute.  If you don't "need, pass or greed" within that minute you will automatically be disqualified from the roll.

It's so obnoxious for trolls to not roll, waiting it out for everyone to leave so that the loot will go to them when the rest of the groups give up.  Grrrrr!

8TLwd.jpg

#2 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 15:29

Or limit it to 10, 2 x groups of 5 so there is some kind of strategy and organization needed. Then it will work like dungeons, where you get to know your fellow groupies and can all trust eachother. Rather than just turn up, play your trumpet and get in on the loot.

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#3 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 May 2014 - 15:37

Or limit it to 10, 2 x groups of 5 so there is some kind of strategy and organization needed. Then it will work like dungeons, where you get to know your fellow groupies and can all trust eachother. Rather than just turn up, play your trumpet and get in on the loot.

Have to disagree with this,as the way it would be with that is too limiting. Only people getting kills then would be the Elite players and all the rest would be SOL. A new reward system should be implemented to just give extra reward possibilities for people who complete the bosses with 10- people.

Back to OP,agree very much stinks that 3 bosses today dozens of people got screwed over due to this exact problem.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#4 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 15:43

This needs to happen.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#5 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 15:53

Actually for once Mongo i would disagree with you, i prefer seeing everyone trying to beat the world bosses

we already have dungeons to organize and strategize to get to know our mates to prepare a good suitable team.

For me wb is fun extreme lag and an entire kingdom trying to fell a tyrant to save our people to make eldevin safe of such tyrants, all eldevin needs to stand together not a few BUT ALL, you should come with us, not about the loot but for THE FUN.

back to the original op, i believe today someone left without rolling cause loot in wb is a bit S**** so we all got hanged

i lasted 50 seconds and left as well.

EDIT: And i need  to drink less...

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#6 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 16:00

I don't care if what I suggested does not happen guys. If you are all enjoying it how it is then that is fine, glad your having fun.  :)

I just have no interest, in it's current format and that was my idea to make it more fun for me and I know some others fel the same. I hope one day something changes with the WB so It appeals to me, but I won't hold my breath.  :P

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#7 Maquiboy

Maquiboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 May 2014 - 17:18

+1

yes 1 minute would be more than enough for drops

#8 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 03 May 2014 - 20:02

I could see a maximum of 20 people and scale the WB hp to the number of people there.  Maybe with the minimum for a group of ten. 

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

#9 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2014 - 23:11

missed the world bosses last week... 

great suggestion chels

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#10 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 00:05

Missed last week. Will probably miss this week. Not enough incentive to wake up at 2am for main run with everyone after the reset

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#11 johndaymon

johndaymon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:20

dont care for WB that much done it 16 time and got 1 drop in that run seem that the drop rate or the (dice) need to be fix some how as to let all player gat some kindof loot repairs cost to much to do without the quest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: