7 replies to this topic

#1 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 17:30

Imagine...fighting something mega super strong with your group. Everyone's life is held in the prophet's hand.  But son of a gun, he pulled agro and got himself killed.  Now what?  Your templar is almost dead and needs help...  Instead of running around in circles, kiting the heck out of the monster beast you're fighting, you are able to save the templar by throwing a healing pot on him.  

My suggestion is special healing pots that you are able to cast on anyone in your group.  The pots do not heal them completely, but only a percentage of their health.  They would be available for all levels.  The potion effects should only heal for about 15-20% of their overall health.  Maybe make them purchasable with EP, like the repair kits.

For now, enjoy this wonderful video...

8TLwd.jpg

#2 AngelofDestruction

AngelofDestruction

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Colombia

Posted 01 June 2014 - 19:05

I have Found myself in that scenario often  lol !  it's a damn good idea potions usable on other party members :) that would be a pretty usefull tool ! Good one Chels :)

#3 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 June 2014 - 19:07

I loved the video, but i am little cool on the pot idea.  I thought the only real heart racing moments that DPS had are when healer and/or tank screw up.  :P

Edited by Bryn, 01 June 2014 - 19:08.

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

#4 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 19:37

That's what mages are there for - emergency cauterize.  And no one wants mages compared to rangers and warsins :(

Edited by Alteration, 01 June 2014 - 19:38.

#5 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 20:03

It wouldn't take away from any other class.  1.) It would cost EP  2.) It doesn't do a full heal  and 3.) It costs EP.  You'd still be desirable and this could aid every class.  Because it cost EP, you have to decide how bad you want to defeat the boss. :D

8TLwd.jpg

#6 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 June 2014 - 22:22

not  a bad idea me likes~~ :)

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#7 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:36

And by the way...I have suggested this before and so have a few others...

See anything wrong with this picture, specifically on the potion bar?  Like my health pots are missing?  Uuugh! :'(

fe621bc443.jpg

8TLwd.jpg

#8 Doja

Doja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:18

But I never received so many compliments as when I successfully ran from the last TR Boss (Balfaur?) and two of his raptor friends with 5% health (for what felt like five minutes, although it surely was less) while someone revived Old Fart.  I didn't know I could move so fast.  I guess fear is a great motivator!  :D :D :D

Doja - Level 47

Spellthor - Level 47

Deadeye - Level 36

Deputy_Junior - Level 26

Mike_Rotch - Level 24

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: