Photo

Making Titan Hunting more Popular

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
278 replies to this topic

Poll: Time to Titan hunt (80 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you titan hunt more often if it took less time?

1. Yes (35 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

2. No, I have no desire to Titan hunt at all (4 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

3. Time is not an issue to me (41 votes [51.25%])

Percentage of vote: 51.25%

Vote

#201 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2014 - 22:56

What everyone is failing to realize is that as long as players are allowed to use FSH, then there will always be cheating. And since HCS cannot detect if you modify anything in FSH, then you can cheat all you want and you will not get caught. If you want to remove cheating (or hinder it a bit), remove FSH.

On another note, all someone has to do is go to a book store and pick up a C++ for dummies, Java for dummies (ect..) and you will learn to manipulate what you want on the internet. So essentially, as long as you are allowed to play a game on the internet, you can always cheat. Getting caught depends on how good the admins are at catching them. And no offense, I've suggested a lot of easy things that HCS coders cannot do, and that is why cheaters here will never get caught.

#202 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 December 2014 - 23:11

What everyone is failing to realize is that as long as players are allowed to use FSH, then there will always be cheating. And since HCS cannot detect if you modify anything in FSH, then you can cheat all you want and you will not get caught. If you want to remove cheating (or hinder it a bit), remove FSH.

Folk have been saying that for over 2 yrs now (I saw a thread on the forum from 2012 about incorporating the FSH into core-game code) but nothing (well, very little) seems to have moved forward.

At this point, cheating is so prevalent, I'd rather lose the FSH functionality and ALL scripts be banned that have the (diminishing) ease of game play from using it ...

I dunno how much the cows are doing BEHIND the scenes about cheating, but this thread is proof of the depth of feeling about it and they remain silent. I know Hoof has said something akin to "just 'cos we're not commenting doesn't mean we're not reading" but, let's be honest, that's not really enough.

The "silence" from the cows IMPLIES one of three things...

1. They know about the cheating and don't care

or

2. They know about the cheating and can't prevent it

or

3. They don't believe that cheating is happening

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#203 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 23:56

nick-hannaford-hill-silence-of-the-cows-

if the topic was titled "why don't you do more titan hunting?" - my answer is i can't compete, easier to do my titan hunting in the AH

#204 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 00:04

or

or

or

4. There isn't any cheating happening.. The system is just broke..

Edited by RebornJedi, 13 December 2014 - 00:04.

#205 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 00:41

or

or

I think point 1 because I read many tickets players sending to HCS in last years but I hoping change will come with hoofmaster and radneto finally coming back to fallensword

I saying point 1 because if HCS not knowing how to prevent titan cheating then they only need use their character and move to titan map when cheater is hunting, then they can see cheater jumping with titan together and that cheater is on every titan location in 1 second, they then know cheater moving faster than HCS restrictions.

but problem is HCS never come to titan map when cheater hunting

HCS need see with their own eyes the cheater moving faster then HCS restrictions

after radneto coming back to HCS he making many good updates fast and I hoping hoofmaster and radneto will remove cheaters from game, best before christmas titans

no normal titan hunter want waste stamina, time, buffs, potions, epic potions, fsps only because he is hunting against cheater and has no chance to win against cheater

I know fallensword will be more popular without these cheaters, why not remove them and give us normal players fair chance and let us enjoy christmas event and the game

HCS you can give us big christmas gift if you ban cheaters, best gift you can give to your loyal customers :)

Edited by kitobas, 13 December 2014 - 00:45.

#206 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 December 2014 - 00:42

or

Wish it was #4 - I've already given evidence in the past of scripting :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#207 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 00:51

or

point 4 is impossible bro, I seeing tickets explaining very good about cheater and cheater still playing

that is why I think point 1 but radneto and hoofmaster coming back to fallensword and I hoping they will bring change and ban cheaters

#208 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:07

Folk have been saying that for over 2 yrs now (I saw a thread on the forum from 2012 about incorporating the FSH into core-game code) but nothing (well, very little) seems to have moved forward.

At this point, cheating is so prevalent, I'd rather lose the FSH functionality and ALL scripts be banned that have the (diminishing) ease of game play from using it ...

I dunno how much the cows are doing BEHIND the scenes about cheating, but this thread is proof of the depth of feeling about it and they remain silent. I know Hoof has said something akin to "just 'cos we're not commenting doesn't mean we're not reading" but, let's be honest, that's not really enough.

or

or

I believe all the FSH has done is made the game too easy. I've never used it, never looked at it, and never tried it. And I can play just fine and figure out things myself. If I can't then I have a super awesome guild that can answer my questions. Either way, I don't need to use the FSH.

#209 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:59

I think point 1 because I read many tickets players sending to HCS in last years but I hoping change will come with hoofmaster and radneto finally coming back to fallensword

I seeing tickets explaining very good about cheater and cheater still playing

How are you seeing tickets that other players send to HCS?  <_<

#210 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 13:42

How are you seeing tickets that other players send to HCS?  <_<

easy bro, you can do same too

I have skype and we sending each others tickets we give HCS

if you want read ticket from your friends then tell them making print screen of ticket and then saving it as picture (jpg or png) and then send to you on skype, then you can read ticket too :)

#211 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 December 2014 - 19:09

easy bro, you can do same too

I have skype and we sending each others tickets we give HCS

if you want read ticket from your friends then tell them making print screen of ticket and then saving it as picture (jpg or png) and then send to you on skype, then you can read ticket too :)

you are not supposed to share ticket info with others ...

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#212 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 21:16

you are not supposed to share ticket info with others ...

no bro, that is not right, you need read Terms of Use

it saying:

Complaints

Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. judge every support ticket on a case-by-case basis, just because another player has had a ticket dealt with in one way, it does not imply that you will be dealt with in exactly the same way. Also you may not publish private communications from Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. Staff members, or forum moderators without authorization.

you understand?

it saying you may not publish private communications FROM HCS but not saying you may not publish private communications FROM fallensword players :)

crippla if you not understand message me in game and I explain to you more in detail

Edited by kitobas, 13 December 2014 - 21:17.

#213 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 21:19

today titan spotted, I go to titan map and see one other player, I buffing and before drinking potions to hunt against this one player suddenly cheater appearing

I stay on titan map and keep refreshing, titan was on top map then jumping to bottom map 1-2 step next to me (this happen 4 times) and cheater getting to titan before me, he was on other side of map and I only need moving 1-2 step

cheater is still hunting and cheaters will hunt in christmas titans and get first epic drops

I really not understand why HCS not making action against cheaters because cheaters bad for fallensword

cheaters get epics -> they selling for FSP -> cheaters have many FSPs and not need donate to game

normal players, donating players hunting in groups and losing against 1 cheater -> chance normal players, donating players stop donating to game or quit because of cheaters

HCS, is it really difficult for you not seeing that cheaters not need donate to game because they have FSPs from titan drops?

soon we having christmas titans, I and many players will have low stamina because of xp event and some of us using then epic chests to hunt titans because of low stamina and if we meet cheater then we lose in group and losing our stamina, fsps and money $$

our game admin saying himself

BigGrim, on 01 Dec 2014 - 11:11, said:

Titan Hunting is a Guild Activity, not individual. Thus it is assigned to the Guild. It's always been that way and it shall not be changing.

Titan Hunting is a Guild Activity, not individual. this was idea when bringing titan hunting and that is why TKP is under GUILD options, I like this very good but with cheaters here we have opposite what our admin BigGrim saying

because of cheaters we having Titan Hunting is a NOT Guild Activity, individual. :(

many players having no chance against 1 cheater and 1 cheater getting secure that is titan hunting individual :(

I really hoping HCS make action with removing cheaters and not like many years only saying, action better than talking

if HCS not want ban all cheaters for private reason then ban the cheaters who got most reported and known, when other cheaters see that these cheaters got baned they will stop cheating

for me a good game is with no cheating and I sure many players think same

Edited by kitobas, 14 December 2014 - 21:20.

#214 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 00:58

or

or

hmmm after reading 11 pages on this thread..and seeing only 1 comment from a cow, and that was not even about the thread...my guess is #1...where are hoof and radneto...i think all of us would love a comment on this thread..silence leads to assumptions....transparency helps everyone....communication helps.....that has seemed to drop off over the last few years..and it seems a start to titan hunting problem is to get rid of fsh altogether, i dont use fsh, never have..see no need for it..should not have to make everything easy to play the game..should have some challenge to it.....i know zero about scripting, so not sure if getting rid of fsh would help, or whether they would still be able to script...but it seems many agree that getting rid of fsh would help..

Edited by yodamus, 15 December 2014 - 01:03.

#215 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:45

it saying:

Complaints

Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. judge every support ticket on a case-by-case basis, just because another player has had a ticket dealt with in one way, it does not imply that you will be dealt with in exactly the same way. Also you may not publish private communications from Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. Staff members, or forum moderators without authorization.

you understand?

it saying you may not publish private communications FROM HCS but not saying you may not publish private communications FROM fallensword players :)

crippla if you not understand message me in game and I explain to you more in detail

Actually, Crippla is correct. The Terms state it quite clearly. You may NOT share ticket information. So don't do it.

#216 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 16:04

it saying:

Complaints

you understand?

Actually, Crippla is correct. The Terms state it quite clearly. You may NOT share ticket information. So don't do it.

MAYBE I am misunderstanding this BUT I read the Terms of Use at https://www.huntedcow.com/home/termsand have to agree with kitobass after finding this:

""" Also you may not publish private communications from Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. Staff members, or forum moderators without authorization. """

for me it clearly says that it is not allowed to share private communications Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. Staff members, or forum moderators BUT there is nothing written about NOT sharing players private communications

lets take me as an example:

I (my account) am clearly NOT a Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. Staff members, or forum moderators so I am allowed to share my private communications

because I am NOT a Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. Staff members, or forum moderators then should not that mean that the NON sharing does not apply to me according to the Terms of Use at https://www.huntedcow.com/home/terms ?

maybe I missed something or somehow did not understand the part so please let me know where exactly in the Terms of Use at https://www.huntedcow.com/home/termsit is written

PS: if what you say is right BG then sharing private communications from players through PM is not allowed BUT how many players have forwarded another players message + does it not mean that I can get banned if I forward another players private message to another one?

back to topic:

can you please give us your opinion on this thread about those "magic" hunters + please reply to my last ticket (unanswered for 7+ days), I have given a detail explaination about a cheater

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#217 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2014 - 16:07

Hi there.

If they are communicating PRIVATELY with a MOD OR ADMIN, then they CANNOT share that information. Simple.

~ Grim

#218 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 17:31

Complaints

Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. judge every support ticket on a case-by-case basis, just because another player has had a ticket dealt with in one way, it does not imply that you will be dealt with in exactly the same way. Also you may not publish private communications from Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. Staff

members, or forum moderators without authorization.

As long as the info is not posted in a public forum or venue, or the info does not contain replies form HCS, there is no way you can stop people from privately sharing this info with one another thru mediums other than the in-game PM. Also, players can send the contents of the info to their friends prior to submitting the ticket. How are you going to enforce that?

Edited by Maj, 15 December 2014 - 17:35.

#219 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2014 - 17:45

This is not up for debate! Stay on topic.

#220 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:52

This is not up for debate! Stay on topic.

I understand that and respect the reasons for it .. but how as players are we supposed to gather evidence to provide to you if we do not share information we gain from all sources ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: