mini100

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:30

azbT3o.png

Welcome to my PWYW Graphics Shop.

Wow long time since I've opened up a shop. Think the last one was back in 2012. Well here wel go then. Here's the deal with PWYW : You do not have to pay me ANYTHING for a graphic I make for you if you don't want / don't have any fsp or gold to spare at the moment. However, if you love the work I do for you, I am happy to take you fsp or gold. So now that we have that clear here are the details for the shop.

Your order should contain a theme/render/image to be used for your avatar or signature. I do avatars, signatures, banners, and matching avatar and signature set. I WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO AN ANIMATED AVATAR. You should also include any text you want on your avatar and signature. I retain the right to refuse any order for any reason or tell you to find another render/theme/image.

As well as this, below is the open market for my art. These are avatars or signatures that I have made for no purpose. Anyone can offer to buy on of these for 0-100 fsps and I will put your name on it and take it off the open market. Note also that some signatures on the open market may be able to be changed into an avatar or a matching sig/avi set. Just let me know if thats what you want and I'll try to make it happen.

Examples

rjoCD9.png

Signatures

Zelkoran_zpsc69urokx.png

WzSP3Jb.png < text by Kisoku

S1l3ntD34D-white_zpsts4ej2ar.png

Open Market

1) U5pPmj.png

2) 0zZgZw.png

Edited by mini100, 11 August 2017 - 04:51.

Sorry but Photobucket decided to take down my Signature.

#2 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:57

Hey there I would like to order an avatar please.

I can try provide a theme... I want something on a malevolent theme. So that's something like a dark hooded figure perhaps. He can be a thief, murderer, psychopath or frankly anything that looks inherently dark and evil. I hope this theme is ok for you. Let me know. :)

The text i'd like is Josh1404.

Thank you. :)

#3 mini100

mini100

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:01

Hey there I would like to order an avatar please.

I can try provide a theme... I want something on a malevolent theme. So that's something like a dark hooded figure perhaps. He can be a thief, murderer, psychopath or frankly anything that looks inherently dark and evil. I hope this theme is ok for you. Let me know. :)

The text i'd like is Josh1404.

Thank you. :)

Ill do my best to find something  :)  Hopefully get it out tonight

Edited by mini100, 10 August 2017 - 07:09.

#4 mini100

mini100

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:09

Okay well here was a shot at it. Been a while since I've done an avatar. Always willing to make changes or try again.

rjoCD9.png

#5 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:17

Okay well here was a shot at it. Been a while since I've done an avatar. Always willing to make changes or try again.

rjoCD9.png

Thank you. I appreciate it. :)

#6 SlntScream

SlntScream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:09

Hey I don't think I have anything made by you yet. I'd like to order 2 avatars. One with this and the other I couldn't decide on, so you can choose anything from this page :)

Just SlntScream for text.

TluddMk.png

#7 mini100

mini100

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:07

Hey I don't think I have anything made by you yet. I'd like to order 2 avatars. One with this and the other I couldn't decide on, so you can choose anything from this page :)

Just SlntScream for text.

Okay may be a bit, leave the country tomorrow morning and things are gonna get hectic for a bit

#8 mini100

mini100

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 21:45

Well heres the first one! Sorry for the delay haha. Said it might be a while  :)

QZnUNXXt_o.png

#9 SlntScream

SlntScream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 14:08

I like it, thank you!

TluddMk.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana