2 replies to this topic

#1 gomaki

gomaki

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 December 2013 - 13:33

Being able to drag party frames to a more sensible location would really help out prophets. Clicking on each individual party portrait is not optimal as it is, it just makes it that much worse that it's in the top right hand corner of my screen. It seems like the coding is already there in the game as we can drag around trade windows, inventory and a bunch of other stuff, so why not let us have a little bit more UI customization. Wouldn't have to stop with party frames but mini map, action bars, chat window, all that kind of stuff. Then just give everyone a "Lock" option like you have currently for putting moves onto the action bar. 

Showing de-buffs under the players party portrait would also be extremely helpful for Prophets as currently the only way you could pro actively use Serenity would be clicking each individual player. This is just not practical. 

#2 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 December 2013 - 19:08

Agreed. I would also love to have hotkeys for all 5 party members. Clicking on their names sometimes does not register and I have to use multiple clicks each time. A hotkey that is not buggy would be much better. Also, looking at the left corner and top of the screen is not practical when my attention is needed at the right side to see people's HP. Like Dan said, debuffs or status changes should be under or beside the player's names on the right.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#3 gomaki

gomaki

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:11

Ye I feel even a shift+tab to scroll through party names could be a quick fix. Seeing as you can tab to scroll through mobs the coding is there. 

More and more group stuff that is done as a prophet more I feel this UI changes and minor details are of benefit. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: