• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 20:41

I know that quadruple allegiance tokens will help the vast majority of the players, so I will say thanks for the offer as this will help most.

However, as a loyal donator to the game this just amplifies the fact that I don't have enough usable loyalty rewards to use the tokens I have let alone what I will get from the Christmas offer.

Please take a good look at the rewards in the loyalty area and upgrade or add some stuff that your loyal donators can use.

Thank you for you support

Edited by justinian9, 22 November 2014 - 20:42.

#2 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2014 - 21:52

What sort of rewards would you like to see added there? :)

#3 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:59

What sort of rewards would you like to see added there? :)

More BOUND potions - not stuff like AL / LIB / TH / MER but other stuff that's higher level than otherwise available thru the AH (but, obviously, still not as powerful as the epic pots)

Stuff like, for instance, SES, AS, SK, Dull Edge, Flinch, Terrorize, Gold Foot, Extractor II, Inventor II (just throw away ideas)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#4 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:44

An old thread on loyalty ideas below

https://forums.hunte...oyalty-potions/

#5 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:07

a cloak pot with a long time limit on it like the arena cloaking brew, lvl 100, 300 minute.

Brewing Master potion ... level 250 or higher.. there is a BM 300 in arena reward something along that line

#6 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 21:44

extend lvl 250

reinforce lvl 250

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 30 November 2014 - 01:19

Oh, hoofie, please please please, I want more gold when I hunt.... Forging is sooooooo expensive, and so is composing.  I just can't steal enough 

TH 300

Merch 275

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#8 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Canada

Posted 03 December 2014 - 23:14

You should also consider adding BP spaces, Composing spaces, Max stamina.

#9 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:54

Here are some novel suggestions:

Anti Deflect 300

SES 300

Overkill 300

Honor 250

Degrade 200

Side Step 200

Find Item 1250

LD 250

Inventor (II) 200

Reckoning 230

Sacrifice 500

Gold Foot 250

These buffs are probably the most neglected when it comes to potions. This list encompasses buffs for most game play aspects, though the levels I have given were very arbitrary estimates.

I am on the fence about having them contribute to things we can currently buy with FSP such as BP, max stamina, ect. Mainly because through donating you get the proportional FSP which is typically spent on these upgrades, so being able to spend loyalty for the upgrades is like getting bonus FSP in a sense. On the other hand I would definitely spend loyalty on max stamina over the current potions.

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 January 2015 - 15:29

Been through this thread and taken notes. Will compare various suggestions with my ideas and cross reference with what is already available. Don't want to negatively impact other parts of the game after all.

#11 3JS

3JS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:38

You should also consider adding BP spaces, Composing spaces, Max stamina.

I like this. We made gold upgrades already, why not loyalty upgrades?

#12 Reddstarr

Reddstarr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 23:30

I like this. We made gold upgrades already, why not loyalty upgrades?

I would say, if they even did put those as loyalty upgrades, to actually make them >loyalty< based, which that probably didn't make much sense but somewhere along the lines of people who do/dont dontate still have to either save up alot of tokens or use alot of them imo, if they did backpack space make it something like 900 allegiance tokens which is 180 days so @ 5 tokens a day you would only get two a year, not enough to break point usage but probably enough to where nobody would want to use the tokens for bp upgrades so that would probably have to be worked with so token ideas i had after reading that

Max Stam: 35 tokens for +10 so one upgrade per week (maybe 70 tokens 1 per 2 weeks?)

Stam Gain : 70 Tokens so + 1 per 2 weeks (maybe 105 tokens for 1 per 3 weeks?)

Backpack Space: 900 Tokens (About 2 per year)

Composing Slots: Idk about that but if possible maybe make it require composing level 5 and 500 tokens? 1 per 100 days and need atleast something in composing?

Bank Deposits: 1825 Tokens (1 per year?)

Just a few ideas on the upgrades/token costs probably exhoribitant token costs but idk about these things heh

Edited by Reddstarr, 03 February 2015 - 23:31.

#13 3JS

3JS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 06:57

I would say, if they even did put those as loyalty upgrades, to actually make them >loyalty< based, which that probably didn't make much sense but somewhere along the lines of people who do/dont dontate still have to either save up alot of tokens or use alot of them imo, if they did backpack space make it something like 900 allegiance tokens which is 180 days so @ 5 tokens a day you would only get two a year, not enough to break point usage but probably enough to where nobody would want to use the tokens for bp upgrades so that would probably have to be worked with so token ideas i had after reading that

Max Stam: 35 tokens for +10 so one upgrade per week (maybe 70 tokens 1 per 2 weeks?)

Stam Gain : 70 Tokens so + 1 per 2 weeks (maybe 105 tokens for 1 per 3 weeks?)

Backpack Space: 900 Tokens (About 2 per year)

Composing Slots: Idk about that but if possible maybe make it require composing level 5 and 500 tokens? 1 per 100 days and need atleast something in composing?

Bank Deposits: 1825 Tokens (1 per year?)

Just a few ideas on the upgrades/token costs probably exhoribitant token costs but idk about these things heh

The topic, unless I am reading it incorrectly, was finding something to do with the massive amounts of tokens that accumulate with regular donations. If it costs 1000 tokens to buy a crystal key, and we are to continue with that cost ratio, then a BP space should be at least that much, maybe even more. 

I'd say something along these lines (using the gold upgrades as an example) 

BP slots --- 1200 tokens (No max)
Deposits --- 1500 tokens (Max 2) <--- This would give a possible 15 deposits. That's plenty.
Component slots --- 100 tokens (Max 50)
Auction slots --- 1000 tokens (Max 20)

These numbers may be way off, but at 2 AM it's the best I've got. Either way, there's players with 6 digits worth of tokens. If you're that committed to the game, you've probably maxed every upgrade ages ago, and have zero use for anything in the loyalty section (aside from keys). It's time to give these players something to do with these tokens. 

#14 Reddstarr

Reddstarr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 00:02

The topic, unless I am reading it incorrectly, was finding something to do with the massive amounts of tokens that accumulate with regular donations. If it costs 1000 tokens to buy a crystal key, and we are to continue with that cost ratio, then a BP space should be at least that much, maybe even more. 

I'd say something along these lines (using the gold upgrades as an example) 

BP slots --- 1200 tokens (No max)
Deposits --- 1500 tokens (Max 2) <--- This would give a possible 15 deposits. That's plenty.
Component slots --- 100 tokens (Max 50)
Auction slots --- 1000 tokens (Max 20)

These numbers may be way off, but at 2 AM it's the best I've got. Either way, there's players with 6 digits worth of tokens. If you're that committed to the game, you've probably maxed every upgrade ages ago, and have zero use for anything in the loyalty section (aside from keys). It's time to give these players something to do with these tokens. 

Yes, I'm not trying to say to impose limits on these upgrades, I was just showing math (if i was correct) on how it would be loyalty based for those that do NOT donate, meaning how long it would take them to get an upgrade with just the standard 5 a day. It would be a great addition for those that have massive amounts of tokens that is without a doubt but i was coming at it from the angle of people that do not donate, and again, as I said and people would have to debate/talk about, token prices/whether or not to limit would have to be up to everyone but mainly in the end it's the cows decision.

#15 3JS

3JS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:24

I've long been in favor of upping the daily loyalty token acquisition. 5 a day, in reality, is almost pointless. The players that it aims to help have to save up for weeks just to get 1 potion which can easily be beaten by most guilds composers. Most of these players level every few days or so, so they can't take advantage of the loyalty section as it stands.

The loyalty section needs to evolve. BG has a thread open discussing potions to add, but again - the target audience won't see the benefit. If it was nerfed to give more tokens daily, the "smaller" guys could find more use from it. Also, if upgrades were added, the more invested players could benefit as well. 

#16 WildJester

WildJester

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 02:44

I'm new to the FS world but enjoy the game. I know it's kind of tough for us noobs to gain stam, max stam, bp slots, etc without donating. I donate a few $ when I can but not enough to keep up at the moment. I think adding the bp slots, max stam, stam gain, component slots, composing slots etc is a good idea. However just as a thought put a max limit on it. Say 50 max stam total, max of 2 stam gain, 5 bp slots, etc. Just a noobs perspective

• 3JS likes this

#17 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 23:38

I'm new to the FS world but enjoy the game. I know it's kind of tough for us noobs to gain stam, max stam, bp slots, etc without donating. I donate a few $ when I can but not enough to keep up at the moment. I think adding the bp slots, max stam, stam gain, component slots, composing slots etc is a good idea. However just as a thought put a max limit on it. Say 50 max stam total, max of 2 stam gain, 5 bp slots, etc. Just a noobs perspective

it is hard at first as you have so much that needs upgraded... gets better after you max a few

#18 Aceshunter

Aceshunter

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 August 2016 - 18:47

Just being curious... have the loyalty rewards been updated now or not? :-)

#19 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 19:42

Just being curious... have the loyalty rewards been updated now or not? :-)

In game, click Left... Upgrades then Loyalty. 

Spoiler alert!!!!

No, not since Global Boosters were added.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: