Photo

how to transfer HCS account to steam?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 February 2018 - 18:29

HI FOLKS, trying to transfer my eldevin  account to steam ( WITH OUT MAKING A NEW ACCOUNT)  how do i go about doing this???

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#2 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 16:47

At the top of the page, click "Account". At the bottom right of the account page, there are 7 buttons. Hit the "Edit Account" one. On the right side again, there are some 3rd party icons. Hover the mouse over the Steam icon and then click activate. You will then be asked to provide your steam account information.

If you already downloaded Eldevin on steam and tried to start playing it, it will have made an HCS account for you already through the steam account. You can only have one HCS account linked to a steam account, so you would not be able to link to that steam account. I am not sure if they can be unlinked or if the HCS account created through steam can be deleted somehow. When I encountered this I simply made a new steam account and linked my (old) HCS account to that one.

Edited by Elrog, 12 February 2018 - 16:48.

#3 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 February 2018 - 18:08

thanks i shall try hiope it works

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

#4 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 February 2018 - 18:29

got to work thank you!!

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: