• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brownmamba23

brownmamba23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 22:57

So I used to play fallensword quite a bit back from like 2007-2010. But then I stopped playing to focus on school. Well, I'm done with school now and was wondering if there was any way I could get that old account back. I'm pretty sure it was the time when in order to login it was your player username and then password. I don't remember if any email was required at that time (and if there was I have no idea what the email address might be). I really would love to get that account back because I put a lot of good work into him. Do you guys know any way this could be possible? 

#2 karinajaya

karinajaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Badge
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 May 2015 - 23:30

So I used to play fallensword quite a bit back from like 2007-2010. But then I stopped playing to focus on school. Well, I'm done with school now and was wondering if there was any way I could get that old account back. I'm pretty sure it was the time when in order to login it was your player username and then password. I don't remember if any email was required at that time (and if there was I have no idea what the email address might be). I really would love to get that account back because I put a lot of good work into him. Do you guys know any way this could be possible? 

create support ticket that easy way :)

Respect Or Not Respect

Say Good Thing Or Say Bad Thing

full_banner2.jpg

#3 brownmamba23

brownmamba23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 00:36

create support ticket that easy way :)

where can i do that now? haha

#4 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:14

In the top right corner, click on the "Support" Tab. It'll show 3 options, just click on the one that says "Create a Ticket"  :D

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:37

Hi there.

Create a Support ticket and we'll help you try to reclaim your account.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: