The Adventure of the Fang

• Please log in to reply
529 replies to this topic

#41 fs_swords79

fs_swords79
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:22

swords decides not to take the horse but run ahead. " i will scout out for the bandits" "They May have archers posted around here" *runs ahead*

#42 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:37

After a couple minutes of riding the dog stopped right in front of a cave. Screams and yelling could be heard in the dark cavern.

Looks like the villagers and bandits are in here.

Lader dismounts and slowly walks into the dark cave. A dim light could be seen in the darkness.

#43 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:40

Suddenly, the Fang started to shine...
Roan took it off from is belt and deposited it on the ground.
An image appeared, we could see a cave with bandits and prisonners.
Prisonners where all naked and bandit were making the inventory of what they took from the poor villagers... Some wood was pilled up around the villagers: the bandits wanted to set it on fire after they leave.

We must hurry and rescue them.

Firesinged_zpsd6b00c6e.png

#44 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:49

"If only they knew the true potential of that fang they carry."

The lonely figures mutters to himself while wandering aimlessly through the maze-like forest..

"The power of the gods should not be wasted on helping mere peasants!"

With that, suddenly the figure digs his heels into his steed and they race onwards, seemingly with a new purpose...

#45 fs_swords79

fs_swords79
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:52

swords hears Darth and his group entering the cave. swords is fighting three bandits and his only hope is for someone to help him

#46 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:05

Lader rushes in and swings his blade, killing all three bandits and starts running toward the other remaining enemies.

#47 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:11

Roan follows Lich in side the cave.
They finally arrive in and see that the bandits are far too many for us.
But Roan gets an idea.

Grab those logs and attack the bandits!,yells Roan to the villager.
Because of the confusion, Roan and Lich manage to kill many of the bandits.

#48 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:58

Suddenly a large bandit slams Lader and knocks him out and attacks Roan.

#49 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:59

Roan tougth he would pass to hit too but at the moment where he should have been hit directly on the head, a magical shield makes the bandit miss his hit and gives Roan the time to cut off his head.

#50 Cassafras

Cassafras

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 February 2010 - 03:08

Cassafras stares in disbelief as she sees the last wisps that saved Roan from death. She quickly snaps out of it and hacks her way with her two-handed sword towards Lader's unconscious body.

2f0eb4bc-fcdc-4cba-b9e6-1926ea12abae_zps

By Me

Looking for a new sig or avi but don't know how to ask? Stop by the Directory!

#51 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 February 2010 - 03:14

We finally manage to kill all remaining bandits and release the villagers.
Cassafras and I bring Lader to the priestress... She told she will keep him for the nigth
I then propose everybody to get a good nigth of sleep.
Others noded and found a place to sleep.

While others were falling asleep, Roan vanishes into the darkness of the forest...
Before leaving the village he whispers to himself... May the gods be with you... Lader, Darth, Cassafras, you have been great mates...

#52 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:01

"Thanks once again for healing my hand." Darth said to the priestest. Before she could say "You're welcome," Darth had already fallen asleep after such an exhausting day.

The next mourning, Darth awoke to the sound of bugs buzzing around his face. He swatted tehm away using his hand, noticing that the healing had actually made it tougher than it had been at the beginning of the adventure. "I guess whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger" he said to himself. He noticed Cassafras and Swords still asleep, Lader was still lying on the ground, but Darth was unsure weather he was still unconcious or just slepping, and that the priestest was already awake. Then wondered where Roan was.

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#53 Sinio

Sinio

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:08

Darth stood up and looked around. He then saw a hooded figure behind a bush. He sneaked over to try to get a glimpse of his face, instead of a face there was a skull! He then saw Roan laying on the ground.

{Next person decide's if Roan is dead or not}

beastboy2_zpsb4d2fdc4.png

#54 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:09

Lader snores then wakes up. Good morning all. Hmm wonder where Roan has gone too.

Lader then goes outside to get some fresh air and sees alot of villagers working.

#55 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:12

"Lader, get over here." Darth said. As Lader came, Darth showed him the body and skull he had found.

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#56 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:16

Lader runs to see the body and skull. This looks like its been for awhile. Mostly bone. Looks pretty old.

#57 Cassafras

Cassafras

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:18

Cassafras awakes moments later and runs outside and reaches where darth and Lader are standing. Ignoring the bones, she checks Roan's pulse and relaxes. He's just fainted. Must've scared himself when he probably tripped over the bones. She stands up and looks down at the skull. Now who's skull is this?

2f0eb4bc-fcdc-4cba-b9e6-1926ea12abae_zps

By Me

Looking for a new sig or avi but don't know how to ask? Stop by the Directory!

#58 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:31

"It is mine my dear."

Stepping down from his great horse.

"Now, if you would be so kind?"

The shadowy figure beckons cassafras to hand him the skull she now holds in her hands. The very moment both of their hands touch the skull their is an explosion of energy which seems to eminate from roan's backpack..

Quickly struggling to his feet the figure realises the others have simply been knocked cold. Searching around he is constantly repelled from Roan but discovers the Skull has rolled to lie next to Darth..

"Ugh, what the hell, it's, it's...Crystal..Already!?"

Looking around he see's the group of traveller's are beginning to shake off the effects of the explosion too.

"Gorth! Ahh, my ever faithfull steed, take me home. We must make haste now."

Skull in hand the mysterious figure once again vanishes into the horizon..

#59 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 February 2010 - 13:03

Roan gets up, makes sure he still as the Fang and looks his friends...
I must go, take care.

He then disappears between the trees without the others following him.

#60 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2010 - 14:05

Back in his home the shadowy figure stands beside his fireplace examining the skull...

"This can't be, how can they have unlocked this level of power so quickly?!"

He then remembers the force that constantly repelled him from that Roan fellow..

"It would seem the fang has now bonded itself to this 'peasant'.. Things are going to be much harder now.."

With a sigh the figure places the skull in a crystal cabinet, takes his golden sword and shield from their holder and reaches for his glaive..

"They cannot be allowed to obtain the full power and fury of the fang"

Outside, placing the glaive into Gorth's saddle the figure looks to the sky and departs..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: