zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 04 July 2016 - 18:46

HI ALL got a little bored so i started this thread, the first day i used a computer i found this silly little game, had no clue it turn out to be MORE THEN A GAME!! like rest of ya started of a noob lol, no clue what to do or were to start... i got my first guild invite about lvl 10 or so..(i forget the guild was before i was in secret alliance lol  mobius09 was there miss that playa) as time passed i been in few other guilds honor of knighthood, 2 others i forget about :)..(all good folks) then i tried to just solo the game made my own guild (beer & pizza) not as easy as you think it be,and it got lonely, and you got your pvpers that just love to smack a lone wolf all alone HAHA.(ryebreed was a master of pvp for the record, good ppl he was, gave me A ff spidragon set  FREE!!  when there were so over price, then one day i got a message from my bud subject1 i should join his guild, the first day i joined i knew this was my HOME!!, these peeps rock and proud and honored to join them! we truly are like family in this guild,AND not just in the guild THIS GAME ALL AROUND IS LIKE A FAMILY, we fight, we play, we cry, we laugh together, i truly glad i found this game and met all of you, even the folks that i could not get along with, THANK YOU ALL for every thing you have done and putting up with me, THANK YOU HCS for all the hard work to keep this game running!!

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 02:54

Zirxa, if you're bored, go make me a coffee and a sammich.....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 19:55

zirxa... why do you play FS? You've got a nice little history going, but I'm not sure you answer your own question. 

I mean, I guess that your answer is: 

"THIS GAME ALL AROUND IS LIKE A FAMILY, we fight, we play, we cry, we laugh together, i truly glad i found this game and met all of you, even the folks that i could not get along with".

If you wanted "my answer", I think for a long time it has been the "social aspect". 

I'm an addict since forever. That's probably not a good thing. 

In my personal experience, people tend to log in because of inertia. 

That's not my case, but I see it across game. 

What you say is what I feel, but our opinion is definitely not something that will make this game last.

I had high hopes that HCS making this more cell-phone friendly would get some more interest.

Personally, I don't think now that it's even a worthwhile endeavor. Too little, too late. 

I do hope that HCS finds some niche. 

Meanwhile, I just keep doing what I do. 

Until the servers fail... 

#4 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 00:42

...Until the servers fail... 

Kind of a dark feeling to that my friend, but so is the, "Until death us do part." in wedding vows.

Myself, I'm here for part mindless entertainment.  (see monster, kill, get gold and xp, repeat)  And some days, after a lot of stress,  it's MUCH more calming here then in front of whatever-they're-calling-a-TV-these-days.  And of course the other part is the folk I interact with in the game, which is the icing on the cake.

Yep, for the me FS is a calming draught whenever I check in, mostly in the early hours, game time, and while it maybe habit (forming), it's still a good thing, and there aren't many of those out there any more.

#5 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 13:57

Kind of a dark feeling to that my friend, but so is the, "Until death us do part." in wedding vows.

Those vows are a bittersweet thing, but when it actually happens, you know you were loved till the very end. It makes the for better or worse part worthwhile, and the starting over part a little easier.

Edited by BadPenny, 01 August 2016 - 13:58.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#6 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 14:28

f6a386d5ab3859c6e3ffb7400aa3b244fad8e58b

#7 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 17:21

Now Penny, be nice! And grab me a beer while he's getting US sammiches!

I only play to annoy BG :P

Edited by IzzyDead, 17 August 2016 - 17:21.

Posted Image

#8 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 17:31

This game is mostly about the community, for me. I'm addicted because of all the friends I have here.

og3DxyP.gif

#9 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 February 2017 - 20:39

lol i was and i would of, but no sammich.. just coffee

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

#10 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 February 2017 - 20:42

i too been hoping the app will bring in more folks, just have to advertise it in the right places and do it right!! and of course once the new bloods come we got to make them feel welcome, that was KEY for me when i started...

#11 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:07

i too been hoping the app will bring in more folks, just have to advertise it in the right places and do it right!! and of course once the new bloods come we got to make them feel welcome, that was KEY for me when i started...

tell that to the bully in global,bit hard for new players to come in there when they get abused and put down because they ask questions

ps i dont is the answer

Edited by activeh1, 15 April 2017 - 08:08.

5aZzW0p.png,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: