• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Oyon

Oyon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 17:27

Hiya, everyone :P . I'm a new player here, but here are some things I want to suggest:

1. A keyboard shortcut that switches between general and world chat (and maybe the other 2 faded chats that i have on my character).

2. A way to keep typing in the chat rooms without pressing the [Enter] key. Maybe some option available in the settings?

3. Right clicking a character should also include the "Add as friend" option or something like that.

4. I'm not sure if the game already has this, but I think there should be some option in the settings that does *not* reset your 3rd person view every time you enter a new area. For example, I make it so that I don't see my character's head. I like to see his whole body and not from a directly downwards view (for lack of a better term). However, every time I go to a new area (like from outside to inside of a building) it always resets to the default view- the view that goes directly downwards so that you can only see your character's head. This reminds me of Grand Theft Auto 2 lol.  :lol:

5. Maybe go a little bit more down on that view thing? I don't know how to explain it properly, but I think pressing the [W] or [up] arrow key should go a bit more down. It doesn't really feel right. Then again, that's just me and this is still just a suggestion haha. I heard it's not easy making a 3d browser-based mmorpg in the Java language. I think that's true.

6. I'm not sure if you already have this in, but I've noticed when I click on another player standing near me (someone on my friends list, for instance) I can't click away? I try clicking the floor or something to make it so that the player isn't highlighted blue but it doesn't work unless i double click an npc. Is there a way to cancel it?

I've only been playing this game for a couple of hours, but I guess that's all the suggestions I have for now. ;)  I hope you take these into consideration *bow*.

Edited by Oyon, 16 January 2014 - 17:28.

vir.jpg

#2 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 17:33

1. A keyboard shortcut that switches between general and world chat (and maybe the other 2 faded chats that i have on my character).

3. Right clicking a character should also include the "Add as friend" option or something like that.

+1 on these  :D

#3 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2014 - 17:37

6. I'm not sure if you already have this in, but I've noticed when I click on another player standing near me (someone on my friends list, for instance) I can't click away? I try clicking the floor or something to make it so that the player isn't highlighted blue but it doesn't work unless i double click an npc. Is there a way to cancel it?

Press escape, click your name on the right side of the screen or right click the name panel at the top.

#4 Oyon

Oyon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 17:44

Press escape, click your name on the right side of the screen or right click the name panel at the top.

Ahh. I get it now. Thanks.

+1 on these  :D

Well, I'm glad you like some of them xD

vir.jpg

#5 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2014 - 19:28

5. Maybe go a little bit more down on that view thing? I don't know how to explain it properly, but I think pressing the [W] or [up] arrow key should go a bit more down. It doesn't really feel right. Then again, that's just me and this is still just a suggestion haha. I heard it's not easy making a 3d browser-based mmorpg in the Java language. I think that's true.

They're working on letting us have more freedom with the camera angle. :D 

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: