8 replies to this topic

#1 Vulcan

Vulcan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2012 - 17:15

Can anyone remind me of the location of the shipyard that sells the HV6T Gauss Battery or a link to shipyard locations and items for sale. Used to have the info in the old forum but seems I cant access that anymore :( Any info will help thanks.

#2 Eleonora2

Eleonora2

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 19:14

Eh did you try your empire's shipyard(s)?

The research path is not that long but it is costly so i can't make it any time soon otherwise i would have offered to custom build it for you.

#3 Vulcan

Vulcan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2012 - 21:18

Eh did you try your empire's shipyard(s)?

The research path is not that long but it is costly so i can't make it any time soon otherwise i would have offered to custom build it for you.

I have all the research but can only see HVT1 and HVT2 Gauss Battery. Unless its the same thing? I'll build one and see :) I just seem to remember in the past getting them from a shipyard somewhere, or maybe it was something else! Wish I could access all the old forum :(

#4 Castros

Castros

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 22:20

Hi Vulcan & Eleonora2,
I started researching, specifically for building an armor.

I got the research,
I also have an adequate storage,
but now I don't know how to instruct the production of it.

I see you look quite familiar with making things yourself,
so please could you give me some help?

Thank you,
Castros.

#5 Secreto

Secreto

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:54

Vulcan, try these shipyards
Tau Ceti(595,905)
Rhydi Border (1397, 844)

Castros,
You have to have a colony with a large factory and storage space enough to store the item.
1. Open the star view
2. Choose "Manage Colony"
3. Choose the icon of a factory (near the safe icon) Hint = "Manage Factory Production"
4. Choose the item class
5. Choose the item and click the button "Build"
6. After the build end, use the icon that is a cube Hint="Manage Store" to access your item.

If you have the shipyard in another colony, you have to build a Transit Bay to move items.

#6 Castros

Castros

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:33

Thanks Secreto.

I am building the the large factory...

However I understand I also need the shipyard... is it?
And... it is required a research, I imagine!!

A last thing: the Transit Bay should be on the planet containing the factory, in that containing the shipyard, or in both?
Thanks again.

Regards,
Castros.

#7 Secreto

Secreto

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:07

You only need the shipyard if you want to sell the items to people outside your empire.

The transit Bay should be on the planet containing the factory, but only if you intend to move the items to another planet.

If the production is for your empire only you donĀ“t need neither the shipyard nor the transit bay.

As a empire member with the correct permission you can use the item directly from the planet storage.

#8 Vulcan

Vulcan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2012 - 20:01

Vulcan, try these shipyards
Tau Ceti(595,905)
Rhydi Border (1397, 844)

Castros,
You have to have a colony with a large factory and storage space enough to store the item.
1. Open the star view
2. Choose "Manage Colony"
3. Choose the icon of a factory (near the safe icon) Hint = "Manage Factory Production"
4. Choose the item class
5. Choose the item and click the button "Build"
6. After the build end, use the icon that is a cube Hint="Manage Store" to access your item.

If you have the shipyard in another colony, you have to build a Transit Bay to move items.

Thanks Secreto, looks like I can build them myself :) Been a year or three since I was last active on here and without the lists and locations I used to have on our forum its tough going. Even worse the only way to comunicate is on here :(

#9 Kai

Kai

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 December 2012 - 17:05

I think the namings are a bit fucked and HVT1 = HV3T and HVT2 = HV6T. Regardless I think theres only two levels. And you definitely can build it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: