• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EMS

EMS

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:14

Call me what you wish but this game is so newbie unfriendly! I just started the game, read the PDF SolarFleet manual and have no idea what to do...Went through all the ships menue, clicked on every clickabvle space but where is the mission board?
To the Game Admins/Game Devs:
Did you ever think about how the player just starting this game would feel like? I have played thousands of game (that betrays my age) and there were only about 20-25 games that had as bad player interface as this game!!! Is this game going to be for hardcore gamers who have to be either nerds, fanatics or just crazy???
You might start screaming: If you do not like it-leave! I am not going to loose anything by leaving this game!!! What about this game? Could it not be better for the game to keep players like me who just want to play the game for fun and enjoyment and maybe contribute something to it? I just want the came that is intuitive, easy to understand and does not give me headaches! I am serious: I have headaches trying to figure out how to play this game!!! A good game should NOT be giving players headaches and frustration!
It is with sadness that I have to abandon this game...I really love space empire games. Another game goes into my `unplayable games` file....

#2 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:23

test reply

#3 Bullseye

Bullseye

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:10

It was not as hard to start getting into this game back when it had a decent user base, but now that it doesn't you are going to be unable to map your way around the Solarfleet universe... It's really sad.

Posted Image

#4 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:19

This link still works, and it does help. http://www.ernisto.n...ive/default.php

#5 Bullseye

Bullseye

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:53

That's the 'new' one... I liked the old one better. (it was also a bit more complete since it had more people contibuting)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: