#1 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 November 2020 - 22:47

All the recent updates and the new content for the big guys are nice and all, and I'm sure we all enjoyed the Halloween events, but, come on guys:

Badpenny activated Conserve.
Badpenny's demoralize skill reduced the effectiveness of *********'s enhancements.
Badpenny activated Anti Deflect.
Badpenny was infused with extra armor (Sanctuary).
Badpenny activated Ageless.
Badpenny's attack increased by 3249, damage increased by 1904
***********'s defense was reduced by 35% by Dark Curse.
+10% gold stolen from ***********
Badpenny hits ******* for 13631 damage.

Badpenny was victorious! (Guild Conflict Combat)

Really?  When will this be fixed?

Edited by BadPenny, 14 November 2020 - 22:50.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#2 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 23:06

was the gold actually stolen?

i thought it was determined it was just a display issue

#3 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 23:26

No gold was stolen, but it's irritating that a "display issue" should go unresolved for months upon months, ya know?  Especially since the "display issue" concerning XP being transferred was supposedly fixed.... Couldn't they have been addressed at the same time?

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#4 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 15 November 2020 - 03:47

after the app maybe

5aZzW0p.png,

#5 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 04:36

All the recent updates and the new content for the big guys are nice and all, and I'm sure we all enjoyed the Halloween events, but, come on guys:

Badpenny activated Conserve.
Badpenny's demoralize skill reduced the effectiveness of *********'s enhancements.
Badpenny activated Anti Deflect.
Badpenny was infused with extra armor (Sanctuary).
Badpenny activated Ageless.
Badpenny's attack increased by 3249, damage increased by 1904
***********'s defense was reduced by 35% by Dark Curse.
+10% gold stolen from ***********
Badpenny hits ******* for 13631 damage.

Badpenny was victorious! (Guild Conflict Combat)

Really?  When will this be fixed?

The way I see it, that part exclusively is fixed.

You stole 10% more gold because of Master Thief, 10% over nothing is nothing (GvG)...It can be removed from GvG logs, but the way I see it is it's just showing the activation of the Enhancement, idk.

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 06:08

I guess

Still triggers my OCD

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#7 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 18:29

we agree with you BP

it's just that yghorbeviahn and i have reached level 7, while you seem to be stage 3 or 4

7e292686cb7177555979059ef45545ee--grief-

#8 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2020 - 17:36

I can confirm as of 12/6/2020 (yesterday), that the logs still show +10% gold stolen from XXX when doing a guild conflict hit. Also, there may be other display issues with the log as well. 

#9 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 18:00

Glad I'm not the only one bothered by this phenomenon.  It's like they promised me gold, yet I got none....

And yes, I have logs from Dec 5 that say the same thing

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#10 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 08 December 2020 - 05:37

wow this needs to be sorted ,cant go around getting no gold when it says you are 

5aZzW0p.png,

#11 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 05:56

+10% multiplied by 0 = 0

#12 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 11:23

i agree with OP that we are constantly being bombarded lately with a buncha "minor issues"

each time a new one pops up, we are told "deal with it" or "just ignore it"

- the listings section of fsp market is upside down

- there is no link to temple in the daily blessings announcement any more

post-33768-0-39055500-1607280351_thumb.p quest items that need to be repaired (?)

all minor things, yes .. but almost daily, it sometimes seems, there is some new wacky-ism

while stuff that could actually use some fixing goes untouched

#13 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 19:41

*adds to the list provided by duckie

- When an ally request is received, there is no longer a link to accept or decline it.  There's not even any mention that you can accept or decline this request on your profile page, which, of course is what you have to do... You have to go to your profile, scroll down to the Ally list, and enter that way.  This, if I remember correctly, is how we did it in early days, but even then, there was a prompt to go to your profile.  Now it just says that player 'x' has requested to become your ally.  Newer players won't have a clue that they even have to accept this request, much less where to go or how to do so...

- Some players and guild stores no longer have the icons at the top for each category

- There are still no images for most creatures or for the stairways on maps in the UFSG, nor can players log into the wiki to help to repair it.

There are many things I'm sure I've forgotten, possibly community members may add to this list.

I have long been the one to defend the cows when others have expressed their disdain at the lack of care that we all had grown used to.  Now, even I grow concerned that Fallen Sword has fallen to the wayside (pun intended), that only O:NE and Warhammer matter to HCS, that whatever real life money we have invested or will invest, are in vain and a waste of precious Real Life resources in these troubled times.   We've been promised again and again that these issues will be attended to when the app is done, even though there is an dedicated app team who appear to be doing quite well and also to be the only cows that are attentive and responsive to our feedback.  So tell me, has my faith in the Bovine Gods been in vain?  Am I a fool to trust in you?  Was everybody right that you have abandoned us same as SS2?  Are you listening anymore, hoof?

Edited by BadPenny, 08 December 2020 - 19:43.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#14 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 December 2020 - 20:22

*adds to the list provided by duckie

- When an ally request is received, there is no longer a link to accept or decline it.  There's not even any mention that you can accept or decline this request on your profile page, which, of course is what you have to do... You have to go to your profile, scroll down to the Ally list, and enter that way.  This, if I remember correctly, is how we did it in early days, but even then, there was a prompt to go to your profile.  Now it just says that player 'x' has requested to become your ally.  Newer players won't have a clue that they even have to accept this request, much less where to go or how to do so...

- Some players and guild stores no longer have the icons at the top for each category

- There are still no images for most creatures or for the stairways on maps in the UFSG, nor can players log into the wiki to help to repair it.

There are many things I'm sure I've forgotten, possibly community members may add to this list.

I have long been the one to defend the cows when others have expressed their disdain at the lack of care that we all had grown used to.  Now, even I grow concerned that Fallen Sword has fallen to the wayside (pun intended), that only O:NE and Warhammer matter to HCS, that whatever real life money we have invested or will invest, are in vain and a waste of precious Real Life resources in these troubled times.   We've been promised again and again that these issues will be attended to when the app is done, even though there is an dedicated app team who appear to be doing quite well and also to be the only cows that are attentive and responsive to our feedback.  So tell me, has my faith in the Bovine Gods been in vain?  Am I a fool to trust in you?  Was everybody right that you have abandoned us same as SS2?  Are you listening anymore, hoof?

Where's a LOVE button when you need it ?

When Penny is getting peed off by lack of action, there is DEFINITELY an issue ...

Edited by Pardoux, 08 December 2020 - 20:30.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#15 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 08 December 2020 - 23:25

Where's a LOVE button when you need it ?

When Penny is getting peed off by lack of action, there is DEFINITELY an issue ...

not really any issue they know about all this and have said several times they will get to it ,when they do that who knows ,but penny peed off  is sorta funny

5aZzW0p.png,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: