BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2012 - 14:03

Hi there Everyone.

This is a heads up regarding various upgrades and additions to the game that we will be working on implementing in the coming weeks.

Next week we shall be working our way through various reported bugs, providing fixes and general improvements to the game!

Following that, we'll be working on introducing the long sought after Guild Achievements! Some of the Achievements will work retroactively. There shall also be some achievements that will be challenging to achieve that will apply bonuses to the Guild members in a manner similar to how Guild Structures work.

Once the Guild Achievements are implemented, we'll be focussing on bring new functionality to the Auction House. For example, we'll be adding the ability to place multiple auctions at once as well providing a better search function with new parameters by which to search. For example, the inclusion of an Epic tab!

Furthermore, we shall be adding more Super Elite class mercenaries based on our our staff members as well as another new content installment early next week which will take us up to level 1,480!

~ The Fallen Sword Team.

#2 2good4u222

2good4u222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 14:09

May I ask when you will be rewriting the effects of arena combat moves in their interactions with other combat moves that are not listed?
For example; Piercing Strike vs Dodge/Deflect.

#3 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 17 August 2012 - 14:09

sounds good :)

#4 ironcire

ironcire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 14:23

Hopefully you all will be changing the minimum fsp requirement from 1000fsp to a little bit higher of a number? I know not many items fall into this category, but with the implementation of a lot of the new epics that require a lot of high value compoments, (Viridian amulet, Obsidian shield, Fel's treads, etc) i think it would be helpful to increase the lower end limit from 1000 to any number between 1000-2000.

#5 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 14:24

Will you all be fixing the buffs so that they dont stay active after they wear off? It's getting really annoying. :(

#6 iut044

iut044

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2012 - 14:26

can you please get the coders to take a look at the Supersonic videos as some of them has not been paying out ?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107391

#7 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2012 - 14:51

This is great news. Will the bonus-based guild achievements be based on guild size/level/access to costly resources or will they be based on actions of members on a per capita basis (so smaller guilds aren't left cold - aka rich get richer)?

DP
Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#8 jbear95

jbear95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 14:52

just an idea i know this should probably be in suggestions but a cool improvement would be like medals that you can only get from doing stuff in your guild. For example if your the person with the most guild xp you get a medal but once someone in your guild beats you that medal switches to them it would be cool to display and would promote hunting competitions between players, you could also do something like most se's killed in guild and just like the xp medal would go to whoever has the highest amount of se kills or maybe do a guild treasure stasher one you know whoever donates the most gold to the guild and just like the other ones would go to whoever donates the most gold taxed gold does not count also you could do a skill caster one just an idea i have.

#9 uscx

uscx

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 15:01

Level 1500 buffs?

#10 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 17 August 2012 - 15:09

If anyone had questions on what all is next, here is a reference list:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107529

Not saying its in any order, just saying thats all the accepted ideas/fixes for now. But, they will add more as it goes. :)

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#11 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 17 August 2012 - 15:10

Any changes or comments with regards to pvp by hcs? Smasher, gold theft rates, pvp protection covering gold?

Good to see the ah, achievements and bug fixes being addressed.

#12 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2012 - 15:11

Level 1500 buffs?

New buffs will likely start at 1600 and continue in 200 level increments. Further information will be forthcoming when we believe we have something to share.

#13 tlthomasjr

tlthomasjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 15:12

still waiting for the other levels of pvp token gear that were skipped and promised soon to follow. when will those be coming?

#14 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 15:29

When you say guild achievements do you mean new medals or something entirely diifferent?

#15 doomlord

doomlord

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 15:50

thanks for the guild achievements. eager

#16 jzarashi

jzarashi

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 17:57

while on the subject if improving the auction house, may i suggest that you remove the required minimum bid? meaning i can just fill in the buy now price and no need to fill in the minimum bid.

a slight improvement in arena that i suggest:
show more results per page. it currently has 5 per page
make results searchable, by level range, prize / reward and tournament number.

#17 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 19:26

Speaking of the Auction House are you still working to remove items used in future recipes on the day of their release? Luckily I haven't been burnt by it yet, but I can see how that is frustrating.

#18 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 August 2012 - 20:36

Speaking of the Auction House are you still working to remove items used in future recipes on the day of their release? Luckily I haven't been burnt by it yet, but I can see how that is frustrating.

That needs addressing 'cos each time, some players are getting burned, and some others are making a KILLING. Not good for game morale IMO :)

#19 lordthade

lordthade

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 21:28

Epic Tab!!!!! *fist pump* ;-)

Please, pleasepleaseplease don't make guild achievements retroactive. Hear me out: Game activity is "spotty" as it is right now. The guilds under 100 that's AREN'T struggling are truly few and far between.

A. It's better for the current players if THEY have to be the ones to work and earn up that shiny guild medal (or however you display the achievement). Keep the CURRENT players active and involved.

B. Past players really shouldn't matter. It's not what guilds have done in the past that keeps them alive and well, it's their current activity.

C. It'll add a fun element/twist to the game to see which guilds unlock what new achievements there are first. Rather than simply log in and ta-da! look we've earned a Top 10 medal for who-knows-what several years ago... guilds might actually have to hunt titans or deposit gold or whatever and then LEARN that doing so earned them a medal.

I'll go with it, either way, but I think it's just more fun if it's like the GUILDS are starting from scratch (though we can't re-start our characters).

#20 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 21:33

Hello HCS :) We look forward to what you've got coming.

Clarification for the sake of friends at/nearing EOC, will additional maps for the EOC players be added this coming week, or next? When I read the Home msg and here I do not see that this is on the near agenda, and clarification of this would be a nice thing to do for them, in my opinion.

AH and New Recipes: Yes, please if there's a way for you all to remove the items that we're selling that are used in new recipes that would be just grand. It's really depressing when you log on to find a new recipe has come out and one or more of the items required you just sold for next to nothing. Give us some Cow love :)

Thanks a lot! ~ Kath

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: