Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2020 - 09:32

Hi all,

In this latest update we've improve Guild Groups so that when they are created, you can now use them for 5 attacks on creatures rather than just a single attack. The contribution from group members has been changed to 10% but mercenaries contribution is unchanged.

Note also you can upgrade the amount of group attacks you can do per group via the Upgrades page as well now!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 10:25

So, does this only work on creatures or can you use 1 group to capture 5 relics now?  That would definitely not be a game improvement to most people.

Screenshot everything!

#3 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2020 - 10:44

So, does this only work on creatures or can you use 1 group to capture 5 relics now?  That would definitely not be a game improvement to most people.

It's only vs. creatures

#4 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2020 - 11:30

When created, a group remains active for 5 attacks but this can be increased via the Upgrades page.

Edited by sohail94, 21 September 2020 - 11:31.

#5 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 21 September 2020 - 11:57

why not may make you all think about defending them a bit better

5aZzW0p.png,

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 September 2020 - 12:00

How does this affect the guild achievement and the associated medals for this?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#7 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 12:28

Thank you for an update, glad that things are still being worked on. I was really hoping it would address the current issues with the game, change the current areas of the game we have (PvP, arena, titan, etc.) or provide us with something new. I will continue to wait for a more impactful update in the near future.

#8 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 12:33

Note also you can upgrade the amount of group attacks you can do per group via the Upgrades page as well now!

This is on the personal upgrade page instead of the guild upgrade page? Is this correct or an oversight? There is no other upgrade in the game that you upgrade personally that is guild specific.

#9 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 21 September 2020 - 12:38

This is on the personal upgrade page instead of the guild upgrade page? Is this correct or an oversight? There is no other upgrade in the game that you upgrade personally that is guild specific.

but it is personal ,it only upgrades you not guild 

5aZzW0p.png,

#10 ainiaan

ainiaan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 13:28

Does the reduction from 20% to 10% in group members stats apply to relic capture as well?

#11 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 21 September 2020 - 13:33

why not may make you all think about defending them a bit better

Nah. Not when they can be captured hourly lol.

Thats my opinion anyways. Losing a +2 stam tick versus losing the +57 gain from my epics? Its obvious what one should or would choose. Even you're guildmates are wearing epics mate :) We all are entitled to our own opinions tho.

#12 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 18:40

It's only vs. creatures

hi hoofmaster

you saying only vs creatures but it getting changing, now it opposite of what you saying, 1 group can capturing 5 relics, this not good, 1 group kill 5 creatures good but 1 group capturing 5 relics not good

please come fixing it, thank you

#13 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 03:27

It's only vs. creatures

Can we get a final answer on this please, we have heard different answers from different Devs.

#14 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2020 - 09:06

Can we get a final answer on this please, we have heard different answers from different Devs.

i been using the same group to attack a relic, im currently 4/5  and other times 1-3/5. i kinda like it this way.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#15 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 13 November 2020 - 10:19

im loving this way ,10 groups  10 relics 20 stam :)

5aZzW0p.png,

#16 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 13 November 2020 - 10:21

just look at your guild logs the answer is there

5aZzW0p.png,

#17 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 12:21

Hoof used to be THE head person at HCS and when he said something, that was the way it was supposed to be.  Since there has obviously been an internal shake-up, can we get a new listing of who does what and who's actually in charge now?

Screenshot everything!

#18 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2020 - 14:15

Hoof used to be THE head person at HCS and when he said something, that was the way it was supposed to be.  Since there has obviously been an internal shake-up, can we get a new listing of who does what and who's actually in charge now?

It's still that way. Hoofmaster is a Company Director and makes most of the important decisions! Of course, everyone gets their say when discussing changes to the game though.

#19 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 14:52

this impossible bro because hoofmaster already saying 

It's only vs. creatures

but if they really making secret changing without telling community it very bad and it making relic more damaging for game

or is this secret like what happening when changing titan event from 12 november to 11 november? (I have photo because my guild make deal hunting together as group and was surprised date was changing to 11)

why make secret changing without telling community? please no

relic battle already very broken and it was proving what many players saying for years and getting ignoring, he low level player who was 1 man guild, he recruiting 2 players for catching all relics he can and he catching more than 100 very easy, even relics who was getting defending by more 50 players, it showing how joke relic battles was and reason why many deciding staying in epics at relic

later composing making it more joke

later buff Reign of Terror making it more joke

now you chaning 1 group can catching 5 relics making more joke

I really need asking hcs, do you really not understanding game or how is this becoming more worse instead of better?

what is goal you having for game, that 1 player can beating 50 player stats, level 1 new player can beating stats of eoc player? his becoming more of joke

pvp already broken for year, 10 attacking range was when eoc was level 300, all other games have automatic that when level increases then attacking ranges increasing too, this nothing new and everyone knowing, it not logic but what can you doing, after many years I giving up because it impossible for good changing for making pvp more good and not making restricting

gvg same thing, after composing more joke but everyone already knowing this

season titan hunting was only good change that hcs making for not allowing only 1 man guilds participating but everyone who wanting, I and many not understanding how hcs making this good change because many players saying this for long time and 1 man guild keep lying for they can keeping benefit, after hoofmaster making change more than 95% of 1 man guild joining guilds, I thinking maybe someone tell hoofmaster or hoofmaster watching himself truth and saw lies of 1 man guilds

when problem with auction house bug, hoofmaster very fast fixing in minutes and banning cheaters, I hearing some coming back and this was very bad but it accident because they banning again

if cheaters really coming back then this will give motivation for players do cheating, I hearing players saying this: if I can getting 100 thousand fsps for only 1 month termination I will doing it everytime, this very bad

now back because this topic about groups for relic, please hoofmaster fixing to what you saying 

It's only vs. creatures

I seeing admins reading this topic forum many times a day but why not fixing fast?

It's still that way. Hoofmaster is a Company Director and makes most of the important decisions! Of course, everyone gets their say when discussing changes to the game though.

I agreeing, can you please telling hoofmaster or coder to fixing this fast? this very small code, 1 minute, thanks

#20 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 15:20

Hey Zue, since you're around, could you please confirm with Hoof if you're supposed to be able to capture 5 different Relics with one single group or not? Because it's happening in the game in case you all are not aware of this.

Hoof said in this post that it was supposed to be only against creatures, another dev said that it's also supposed to work against Relics...I just want to clarify if that's a mistake or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: