JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 July 2020 - 18:26

Good Evening Everyone,

Just a quick post to let you all know that we have sent the next version of the Fallen Sword mobile application to Apple and Android! It may take some time to become available in your area, but keep an eye on your updates as v0.8.2 will be with you all very soon! Please note, we have had to make a number of changes behind the scenes this time round and as a result the new update will be required to play! We apologise for any down time this may cause while you wait for this update to become available in your area.

This update has focused primarily on feedback gathered from the previous version! The most noticeable difference will be the combat viewer which has undergone a number of changes to enhance the combat experience. Combat logs are now front and centre and we hope you like this change. While we were updating the combat viewer, we thought it would be a good time to touch up on combat performance, and we are happy to say that combat is now faster and smoother than ever! 

We want to take this time to thank you all for all the bug reporting that went on since this last update! As a result we have been able to fix a number of issues we didn't even know existed! This version of Fallen Sword is now the most stable version yet! A full list of all the bugs that have been squashed in this update can be found below.

Thank you again for all the feedback you have all provided since the previous update, we hope you continue to do so going forwards! Enjoy the new update when it becomes available in your area, and as always, Happy Hunting!

v0.8.2 Patch Notes
Below is a list of everything added to Fallen Sword Mobile v0.8.2 

Updated
Arena Performance,
Combat Viewer,
HUD Action Area Performance 

Bug Fixes
Arena 25% Guild Rule,
Arena Refresh Crash,
Auction House Sort,
Combat Display Issues,
Combat Viewer Load Issue
Joining Guild From Invite Message,
Map Action Button Issue,
Max Skill Level Issue,
Quest Book Tracking Issue,
Quest Progress Loading Issue,
View Guild Profile Issue

Join The Beta
If you have yet to try the Fallen Sword Mobile Beta then you can join using the links below.

Android: Here
IOS: Here

~The Fallen Sword Team

#2 chaotic1x

chaotic1x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 19:04

Seems the settings tab in the main menu doesn’t load now. I’m using iOS app

#3 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 22:09

App still doesn’t show how much PvP rating is being transferred on the ladder.

It also doesn’t show if I have entered an arena without clicking. Can there be a color difference between arenas I have entered, arenas I haven’t entered and arenas that I cannot enter due to guild restrictions? Would be a good quick glance instead of clicking.

I am unable to send guild tagged gear to other guildmates. It is requiring that everything be sent via ST and not just sent to them.

But, keep up the good work! :D

Attached Thumbnails

• B0FA100A-256A-446D-9CB6-8FBEB293CC7D.jpeg
  • B2B7DE44-8B2D-4AF0-993D-11A816F2B85C.jpeg

Edited by Tilley10, 21 July 2020 - 22:35.

#4 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 July 2020 - 16:23

Seems the settings tab in the main menu doesn’t load now. I’m using iOS app

Hi chaotic1x,

Thanks for pointing this out, we have found the cause and a fix has been implemented! We will aim to release a new update as soon as we possibly can in order to resolve this issue!

~Conix

#5 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 July 2020 - 16:41

Hi Tilley,

Thank you for getting back to us with more feedback on the app!

App still doesn’t show how much PvP rating is being transferred on the ladder.

Thank you for pointing this out, It was on our list of things to do but has been missed for this update. Have put it to the top of the priority list for the next one. 

I am unable to send guild tagged gear to other guildmates. It is requiring that everything be sent via ST and not just sent to them.

A system to send items has yet to be implemented on the app, but rest assured it is on the list. It has come up a few times in the last couple weeks and as a result has moved up the priority list. Hoping to have it implemented for the next update!

It also doesn’t show if I have entered an arena without clicking. Can there be a color difference between arenas I have entered, arenas I haven’t entered and arenas that I cannot enter due to guild restrictions? Would be a good quick glance instead of clicking.

You should be able to see if you, or another member of your guild, have joined a tournament on the row itself. It should look something like this.

Can you confirm if this is visible for you as it could be a bug that it is not showing up. We can also look into a way to make this more obvious in future versions of the app, tweaking the colours slightly, like you suggested, could be a really good way to do this!

Thanks again for your feedback on this newest update, 

~Conix :)

#6 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 21:26

Can you confirm if this is visible for you as it could be a bug that it is not showing up. We can also look into a way to make this more obvious in future versions of the app, tweaking the colours slightly, like you suggested, could be a really good way to do this!

Thanks again for your feedback on this newest update, 

Yes, I do see this now. Thank you! I still think color coding would be a nice addition :)

The Sealed display bug is still an issue on app and browser (“always” negates Rage and Stun) - still need to grab a screenshot.

Arena: When I opened an arena to join, I was spammed with “Success” on the app (I just opened the arena and did not join). Please see attached image.

Attached Thumbnails

• A5B03868-EDB7-4ED4-9F69-5ED68D49C742.jpeg

#7 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:32

Arena: When I opened an arena to join, I was spammed with “Success” on the app (I just opened the arena and did not join). Please see attached image.

I actually noticed this when looking into arena joined messages and as a result, it has already been fixed, will be in the next update. Thank you for reporting it though as it could have easily gone unnoticed.

The Sealed display bug is still an issue on app and browser (“always” negates Rage and Stun) - still need to grab a screenshot.

Sealed should select 2 buffs at random to negate, so if it is always selecting Rage and Stun this is an issue, will have a look into this and hopefully have a fix very soon!

Thanks again for all your app feedback,

#8 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 16:22

Can you sort the combat sets alphabetically? They are currently sorted from oldest to newest on the app.

#9 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 06:32

Sure, I can add that for a future update. We have the next update pending app stores approval so it won't make it in time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: