116 replies to this topic

#21 fortville

fortville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:10

Using 25k buffs on members, figuring 10 stam buffs means 250k stamina, some guilds have multiple players with over 20k max stamina. It would only take 12.5 players with just 20k max stamina to complete that in less then 1 day.

Not as simple as that as you can't cast a buff on someone if the buff is already active.

Posted Image

#22 Feldshan

Feldshan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:12

Using 25k buffs on members, figuring 10 stam buffs means 250k stamina, some guilds have multiple players with over 20k max stamina. It would only take 12.5 players with just 20k max stamina to complete that in less then 1 day.

Not as simple as that as you can't cast a buff on someone if the buff is already active.

Posted Image

Uh... yeah... you just make sure the person is online and have them remove it...

Also I like them not having "great" rewards, it means people will not waste a ton of time rushing for them and kind of cheating to get them since it would hurt them more then the reward is worth.

#23 juggeranut

juggeranut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:34

Is there a progress bar for these and future achievements?

#24 Mher

Mher

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Lebanon

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:39

Thanks for the achievements :) but 1 million vermin class creatures isn't too much? cause it's just like asking 1 million kill streak ( Doesn't matter if you loose the kill streak or not). Isn't better that doubler buff effects in this issue?

#25 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:46

progress didnt change when i buffed a member.

How are you seeing progress?

#26 Mher

Mher

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Lebanon

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:52

Go to the guild achievement----> Click View ---> you will see the icons---> put your mouse over the icon and you will see the progress

#27 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:55

Go to the guild achievement----> Click View ---> you will see the icons---> put your mouse over the icon and you will see the progress

Ah, thanks.

#28 JBKing89

JBKing89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:58

did I miss the memo on what an "invisible" creature is? those in dark realms? or the elementals only revealed by using the reveal potion in the Epic Quests? I have no idea.....

#29 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 October 2012 - 20:14

Good to see some achievements have appeared, but disappointed to see that they are not scaled, relative to guild size as per many players requests. Ah well ...

Scaling them would have meant every guild had the same chance of getting them, but this method just ensures the top guilds will get them and no-one else...

#30 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 October 2012 - 20:15

did I miss the memo on what an "invisible" creature is? those in dark realms? or the elementals only revealed by using the reveal potion in the Epic Quests? I have no idea.....

I'd say the ones that are invisible until you use the Reveal potion.
I believe some of the Cows have mentioned they'd like to see more of these creatures around. So I wouldn't be surprised if some invisible creatures will appear during Halloween. 8)

Just wondering: if an invisible creature would appear in the Caves then would you will need Reveal? :mrgreen:

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#31 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 20:25

Inventor II level 500? Wow that is strong. I always thought Inventor II level 175 activated quite a lot. I am just thinking about Dragon Draped Epics and Elemental Shield Epics. They are going to plummet hugely in value. I myself don't have an issue with that, but I think I know a few who will. That potion is far too strong IMO. Maybe consider tweaking it to maybe 250 - 300?

Just my two cents.

Everything else looks good. Guild achievements are a great addition. Nice job guys. :)

#32 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 20:33

Thumbs up so far to the cows.

I didn't realize rewards were going to be involved so that's nice to see.... especially since they are not major ones... just a nice gesture.

Yeah, these will take ages... and?

All of these are huge stam wasters. I find that to be great... especially for the handful of guilds that will race to do them all. Might have a temporary effect of cutting down on FSP prices.

Beyond that, there isn't a single one of these that a small or lower level guild can't get. That's a real plus in my opinion.

I myself look forward to achieving these the old-fashioned way... just by doing what we've always done. It will come with time.

Let's not whine about the "big" guilds wasting stam... It always saddens me to see how so many FS players complain about others being better than them. It's like life, you earn your advantages. All those whining about this issue... nothing is stopping you from achieving the same thing.

So nice job cows... look forward to seeing what other stuff you might come up with.

Prosperous smacking,

Egami

#33 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 20:46

Rat population in FS Universe is probably going to drop overnight.

#34 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 05 October 2012 - 20:47

Inventor II level 500? Wow that is strong. I always thought Inventor II level 175 activated quite a lot. I am just thinking about Dragon Draped Epics and Elemental Shield Epics. They are going to plummet hugely in value. I myself don't have an issue with that, but I think I know a few who will. That potion is far too strong IMO. Maybe consider tweaking it to maybe 250 - 300?

Just my two cents.

Everything else looks good. Guild achievements are a great addition. Nice job guys. :)

Lots of people hopefully donate for a strong pot. Is it great for inventing? yep. Cows need $$$ to run the bizness.

#35 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 20:54

Just my two cents.

Lots of people hopefully donate for a strong pot. Is it great for inventing? yep. Cows need $$$ to run the bizness.

I get that I just feel it is a bit too strong. I have always felt the 175 buff was around a 35% chance. Or at least that is always the luck I have had.

#36 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 05 October 2012 - 20:58

I get that I just feel it is a bit too strong. I have always felt the 175 buff was around a 35% chance. Or at least that is always the luck I have had.

From what I've been told it's .1% per point not .2%. This pots around 50% chance ( before distil). I highly doubt hcs would throw out a 100% chance pot for inventing :mrgreen: ( would be handy tho LOL)

#37 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 21:02

From what I've been told it's .1% per point not .2%. This pots around 50% chance ( before distil). I highly doubt hcs would throw out a 100% chance pot for inventing :mrgreen: ( would be handy tho LOL)

Well if your sure. I have always had better results than that even with just the buff. Maybe that is just me. Either way distilled to 575 is still too strong IMO. Again maybe that is just me.

#38 Necra

Necra

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 21:36

LMAO!!! made a group to kill a rat !! group looted pick axe LOL!! comical very comical HAHAHAHA

#39 hisshadow

hisshadow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 21:44

... I really think that Guild Achievement should have been non-reward based ... I would have preferred a Medal ... just a Medal for the guild ... and it should have been applied retroactively ... had it been done that way HCS would have raised moral incredibly for the game ... and it would have cost them nothing ...

... 8^) ...

#40 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 October 2012 - 21:54

... I really think that Guild Achievement should have been non-reward based ... I would have preferred a Medal ... just a Medal for the guild ... and it should have been applied retroactively ... had it been done that way HCS would have raised moral incredibly for the game ... and it would have cost them nothing ...

... 8^) ...

It is virtually non-reward based.
+10 maximum stamina for all members if you cast 25k buffs. :roll:
You either ignore the achievements and be surprised when you do get it from normal buffing, or you buff all your guild members with not needed buffs so you get the achievements sooner and waste tons of stamina. 8)
The +10 max stamina isn't such a hefty reward.

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: