BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 October 2016 - 16:44

Hi all,

The following 4 creatures have been spotted lurking in the Scavenging Caves.

Bahmou (Legendary)
168662d6de34755ecab4db6285c5886c079f.jpg

Bahmou is a creature from the ancient past. Stories tell of how a great warrior defeated the beast and left it for dead. Over the ages a forest grew over his resting place and somehow begun to change and regenerate the monster. Now Bahmou has awoken from his death, a creature more plant than animal. It is said he guards the forests of the world like dog guards its master.

Recommended Level : 300+

Recommended Gold : 21000+

Tree Mistress Zykz (Legendary)
14244bcd37c5c469416364dd60fad9015259.jpg

Tree Mistress Zykz is one of the most powerful of the tree beings known as the Hamadryads. She experienced the destruction of her forest home and her Hamadryads by humans and since that day took on a gloomy aspect of decay and doom. As much a danger to plant life as animal life. Wherever Zykes travels, rot and decay follow, an ability that threatens the life of the world and one that must be extinguished...

Recommended Level : 750+

Recommended Gold : 27000+

Baelsae the Forest Guardian (Legendary)
1507497a862b34b5d6ba5aecb6d8c964be67.jpg

Baelsae the Forest Guardian is an Elvish Warrior without peer and, unfortunately, she will kill any and all trespassers to her forest. This mindset has been nurtured by her since everyone she cares to remember passing through has caused damage or outright devastation to her home. She listens to and trusts no one.

Recommended Level : 850+

Recommended Gold : 29000+

Barathor the Seer of Fire (Legendary)
2788ce6236c3846d08979aa54ecc4dbb1088.jpg

Barathor, the Seer of Fire, is an ancient, otherworldly demonic being. His centuries of flame gazing have left him entirely blind but he still manages to see thanks to his Helm of Visions. Some say whatever he has seen over the ages has driven him quite mad, all that is known for sure is he is now using his master over fire as a weapon, incinerating all around him. He needs to be stopped!

Recommended Level : 1725+

Recommended Gold : 45000+

These creatures shall be in the caves until 12:00 server time on Monday the 24th of October.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 16:52

Thanks for the event BG.

Does that mean I am right in saying Oidhche Shamhna or a Halloween event will be next week? Over the weekend including Monday?

Slightly off topic I know but I am not creating a whole thread to ask one small question. :P

#3 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 16:57

Will legendaries in the scavenging caves cause legendary creature daily quests to activate?

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#4 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 17:00

Thanks for the event BG.

Does that mean I am right in saying Oidhche Shamhna or a Halloween event will be next week? Over the weekend including Monday?

Slightly off topic I know but I am not creating a whole thread to ask one small question. :P

Go smack some nublets on the ladder and wait and see :P. Lol. But I'm guessing those will be next weekend like you suggest.

Oh yeah, thanks for the event BG!

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 October 2016 - 17:01

Does that mean I am right in saying Oidhche Shamhna or a Halloween event will be next week?

Maybe...wink.png

Will legendaries in the scavenging caves cause legendary creature daily quests to activate?

Good question. I'm not sure but I'd assume not, just like SE kills in the Caves don't count to medal kills.

#6 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 17:04

I didn't know the scavenging kills counted. I don't disagree with them doing so just surprised if so. :)

Go smack some nublets on the ladder and wait and see :P. Lol. But I'm guessing those will be next weekend like you suggest.

Doing my best for you. :P

And I figured that is likely but who knows. These bovines are unpredictable. :P

#7 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 18:40

Oidhche Shamhna IV started last year on Oct 29th.

And the year before it started on the 28th.

Though I can tell you. I am waiting and looking forward to it myself. I don't know why. I only have the one quest, Old Hallows End (Halloween) to do.

I guess I will have to be content killing Emaciated Fellows :P

Nice to see LEs in the Caves, BG :)

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 October 2016 - 13:00

Hi there.

The Scavenging Caves have been purged of the foul Legendary Creatures. How long until they return? The Scavenging Caves are now clear. We hope you enjoyed this Event!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#9 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 19:46

Can we get some new LE's sometime in the future that are scavenging cave exclusive. I know we used to have some before they were cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: