sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:33

What's up?

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#2 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:36

Getting the same message.

Any info would be nice.

#3 09876r3LDK

09876r3LDK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:36

Same I was in middle of titan hunt and almost secured I wonder if for certain people or everyone

#4 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:37

Well cya in the am folks it won't be back till then :). Unless it fixes itself. It's some sort of bug causing negative cache. Negative cache is usually a good thing because it remembers the issue and they should be able to fix it in most cases.

Edited by EpicPiety, 26 October 2016 - 06:40.

#5 09876r3LDK

09876r3LDK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:41

game back up

#6 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:31

Thanks for starting this topic sweetlou.  I was having this issue for a good 5mins or so. I had to clean the cache and restart my system to get back here.  This is my first post and return to fs. This is my first log in to fs in almost six months. I sure hope this issue gets fixed very annoying.  :(  :rolleyes:

#7 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 15:39

I was on a couple hours ago with no problems. I hope not to have any further problems. Maybe it has something to do with Oidhche Shamhna.

#8 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 16:52

I was on a couple hours ago with no problems. I hope not to have any further problems. Maybe it has something to do with Oidhche Shamhna.

I really hope this is not the case. Issues before it even begins? *sigh* :P

#9 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 17:27

not sure if this is related...i am trying to walk 1200 tiles and cant do it...take a few steps...lag..then the dreaded "cannot move more than 1 space at a time..get rubberbanded back many steps.....refresh page and i lose many walked tiles....walked about 2000 tiles and have credit for 931 of them...this is not good

Edited by yodamus, 26 October 2016 - 17:29.

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 26 October 2016 - 19:44

not sure if this is related...i am trying to walk 1200 tiles and cant do it...take a few steps...lag..then the dreaded "cannot move more than 1 space at a time..get rubberbanded back many steps.....refresh page and i lose many walked tiles....walked about 2000 tiles and have credit for 931 of them...this is not good

That happened to me too yesterday, but not so dramatic a short fall. I think I lost maybe 20 to 30 outta 200 ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#11 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 21:17

I really hope this is not the case. Issues before it even begins? *sigh* :P

sounds just like what usually happens Every time there's a big event. They may be trying to prepare everyone for what is instore for us. I remember that one time there was a 2X Event. I Didn't get any Experience. Because No one could move more than One Square. :(

#12 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 22:32

sounds just like what usually happens Every time there's a big event. They may be trying to prepare everyone for what is instore for us. I remember that one time there was a 2X Event. I Didn't get any Experience. Because No one could move more than One Square. :(

Yeah, well the last one was lag free for me. :)

Cheers.

wil72

#13 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 22:38

Yeah, well the last one was lag free for me. :)

Cheers.

wil72

Yes. Fully agree. The last one was absolutely Terrific. One can only hope for a spectacular repeat.

#14 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:23

Hcs, you still have some work to do!

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Players Online
Time
    05:23
Date
    29/Oct/2016

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#15 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:40

Hcs, you still have some work to do!

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Players Online
Time
05:23
Date
29/Oct/2016

I've been getting some very slow page loads as well. Sadly, it's gonna be this way for 3 more days until the office reopens...

I don't understand how the summer xp event had little to no lag... And now we have this issue... Again... Lol

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#16 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 21:09

So I'm unable to access the game!

Service Unavailable

Is there any relief on the way I'd hope?

[Signature removed]

#17 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2016 - 21:12

Two threads on this are not required.

*Locked*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users