JustConix's Content

There have been 9 items by JustConix (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1009525 Global Event - Zombie Yeomen XVII

Posted by JustConix on 29 June 2023 - 15:00 in General Discussion

Hi there Everyone!

It is a dark day. On this day, many years ago, the beloved Royal Family of Albiton were brought low by the insidious attack of a nameless Necromancer. The Albiton Family had potent Alchemists, who worked wonders with their potions. The Necromancer, fearful of this power, poisoned the Yeoman & Footman Guard of the Royal Household and raised their dead bodies. Thus the Royal House of Albiton fell. Trapped in their own towers with their own undead Guards preying upon them.

Now, the Yeomen & Footmen have risen again across the land. The Warrior of the Realms must destroy them. If you aid in this task, you can earn the potions of the fallen House.

244240056f89e093f18c534a50aab6a32e4a.png

Counts as 1 kill.

39952645cdd52935ffab654d5b07dcf70640.png

Counts as 5 kills.

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Zombie Yeomen infesting the Realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly powerful potion rewards (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

Additionally, if you end the event in the Top 100 Contributors, you will receive 1 extra Ruby Chests on top of what the Community unlocks!

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community.

The Global Event shall be live until 15:00 (Server Time) on the 5th of July 2023.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#1008775 Fallen Sword App Update (v.1.2.4)

Posted by JustConix on 22 December 2022 - 18:23 in General Discussion

Hi all, we have just pushed an update for the Fallen Sword app. Version 1.2.4 should be available on the iOS and Android app stores soon! This update includes the following changes listed below:

🔸 Added contact support option to login screen.

🔸 Fixed FSP market load issues.

🔸 Fixed chat unread messages count considering sent guild mass messages.

🔸 Fixed missing privacy, terms and conditions and invalid reset password links.

🔸 Fixed composing fragment cost calculation.

For those of you who have yet to try the app, you can get it for your Android or iOS devices from the attached links.

We hope you enjoy the newest update and as always... Happy Hunting!

~The Fallen Sword Team.

#1008671 App Update v1.2.2!

Posted by JustConix on 22 November 2022 - 11:23 in General Discussion

Any chance you can update the app to allow notifications for iPhone 14? Current iOS of 16.1.1.

Hi Tilley,

We are sorry you are still having issues with this. We are still not seeing any reason for this to be happening, all our tests have worked without issue. The only thing I can think is that the permissions check was declined at some point? Can I get you to clear the cache and app storage then relaunch the game to see if the permissions popup appears? 

Outside of this, I'm afraid we do not have any other ideas what could be causing this. Have you tried contacting iOS support to see if they can offer any advise?

~Conix

#1008667 App Update v1.2.2!

Posted by JustConix on 21 November 2022 - 10:42 in General Discussion

Thanks for the continued updates.

Would really like to see cost of making potion on first composing page.

Hi sweetlou,

Potion creation cost is already on the first page. It is just above the duration button. Hope this helps.

don't know if this was posted before, but here it goes. when i'm on the app and i accept an offer from the FSP market, the listings do not refresh anymore and shows me an empty page

Hi acvila,

We were not aware of this issue, but thank you for reporting. We will look into this and see if we can find a fix before the next update.

cool, how do i turn off the bounty notifications?

Hi PointyHair,

It would seem that we missed this option (Along with the options to disable Ladder resets and GVG started notifications). We apologise for the inconvenience here but will make sure to have them in the next update.

Thanks to everyone who has posted feedback on this newest update.

Happy Hunting Everyone.
~Conix

#1008225 Spine Chompers! Wave 2!

Posted by JustConix on 29 August 2022 - 14:00 in General Discussion

Hi all,

A renewed swarm of the horrifying Spine Chompers are invading the Realms! Who can stop them? Can you?

Horned Spine Chomper (Legendary)
1802934f1a87a834da8f26eadee2cc7aa881.png

Horned Spine Chomper is quite aggressive, even by Spine Chomper standards. The Beast simply charges, running over as much prey as possible before returning to beat anything still conscious silly before devouring everything that can't escape!

Level: 10+

Berserker Spine Chomper (Legendary)
1804650f9200d9f2dabca3a469354f9c4051.png

The Berserker Spine Chomper lives up to its name! It rushes into any fight, pounding it's prey (and anything else that's close) and raking them with the barbs on its arms. Even once all nearby prey is dead, it still barely calms down, pounding most of it's food to paste before it can eat it. This just tends to make it more berserk though.

Level: 122+

Green Spine Chomper (Legendary)
600ab6e7e9d8a2dd6e31242097de7e2b127.png

The Green Spine Chomper, when idle, appears like any other mushroom. However as its victim approaches, it spouts blazing green fur and proceeds to consume its prey whole. With no remorse.

Level: 275+

Dusk Spine Chomper (Legendary)
1990c651f8e383404a8fa32ff6f9a3fa80f0.png

The Dusk Spine Chomper is a new nocturnal variant of these unusual predators. Covered in shorter, courser hair than most Chompers, it is readily identifiable by it's enormous ears, which it uses to hunt in the darkness.

Level: 575+

Lunar Spine Chomper (Legendary)
199275b161dd8c54b1427a266a1fa940890e.png

The Lunar Spine Chomper is another night time predator. This one is very fast and rather small. It darts around and confuses it's prey with it's white pelt before closing in for the kill!

Level: 875+

Electro Spine Chomper (Legendary)
2444030d34f2b302906531cd40b4ddd4f08c.png

Electro Spine Chompers are energetic and excitable creatures that are electrically charged from within. The air around the Electro hums with static and hair stands on end. The Electro generates massive amounts of electric lightning that it can spit from its mouth in order to fry potential enemies, some Electro's have even learned direct the lightning using their tongues!

Level: 1310+

Crystalline Spine Chomper (Legendary)
34128d1e14d424677130695c3c64db5ca2df.png

The Crystalline Spine Chomper has taken a very different evolutionary path than most of it's kind. This creature is comprised completely of razor sharp crystal. How it survives and why it continues to have an appetite for flesh and bone (minus the spine) is anyone's guess!

Level: 2120+

Kjubert Spine Chomper (Legendary)
49457c403492c4212f4e9d77afcd120b7819.png

A cabal of Wizards have been peering behind the veil, trying to determine if there are more plains beyond this one and the Shroud. What they saw has unhinged them and somehow manifested as new breeds of Spine Chomper!

The Kjubert Spine Chomper, brought into being by the mage Davilee, has been seen trying to turn stone tiles into the same colour. No one knows why this is but one investigates any more as this beast lunges at them, making peculiar noises, before messily devouring them.

This new breed is unassailable unless their attacker has a Shiny Silver Coin. Luckily, before all the Mages were devoured, the Cabal made sure these mysterious self replicating coins appear at Brother Giles stall at the Cathedral of Ways!

Level: 2925+

Chomper of Gluttony (Legendary)
58674940754d4deb51b2e40573e2a0935a14.png

A new strain of Chomper has appeared! They appear to exemplify one of the seven evil attributes! The Chomper of Gluttony is a vast blob of a creature. It devours all in it's path and is surprisingly fast for such a gigantic lump!

Level: 3425+

Chomper of Wrath (Legendary)
58713c0821b4fa7fff9c1e25d42d8ad893a5.png

A new strain of Chomper has appeared! They appear to exemplify one of the seven evil attributes! The Chomper of Wrath lives in a constant state of unquenchable rage. It roars into combat with anything it sees, and in it's rage, even devours the spines of it's victims. This sends it into further depths of apoplectic wrath.

Level: 3925+

Water Chomper (Legendary)
67568f57e2799f4d11613039d8466de0f671.png

One of Vile Whites apprentices, the Water Chomper is now an elemental monster, transformed into a beast reflecting it's former personality! A quick witted and fluid in their reactions, this apprentice absorbed the qualities of water. Now, this water elemental Chomper is frighteningly fast and uses it's form in inventively adaptable ways. It can whip out watery appendages, drawing prey into a watery death, it's blue body turning red...

Level: 4425+

Vile White Chomper (Legendary)
6760bce2185079747d491c8e5ee05825a313.png

The cruel witch Vile White spent her time researching the menace known as Spine Chompers. She wanted to harness their voracious hunger and used them as shock troops in her plans of future conquest. In time, her studies came to fruition and, with her seven apprentices, cast a mighty spell to grant herself the power over Chompers. The power of the spell escaped her, twisting in a malignant fashion, grounding itself in Vile and her minions! All were transformed into Chomper. Vile is a shaggy white creature now. She maintains much of her intellect but it is regularly smothered by the hunger of her new form!

Level: 4925+

Spine Chomper of Pestilence (Legendary) (NEW!)
70271c0ab73f3ca26e7842d087e22555fe41.png

The latest, curious variant of the accursed Spine Chompers have raised their horrifying heads! The uniquely rapid morphogenic abilities of the Chomper species have somehow locked onto the four characters associated with the Apocalypse! rnrnThe Pestilence Chomper is vile beyond words. Its pale skin glimpsed through patchy fur, hangings off a withered frame and is covered in sores, lesions and buboes. Plants crumble at the monster's touch, while animals collapse with pained moaning as illness and cancers course through their bodies, expanding and collapsing as muscle and flesh slough from yellowing, brittle bones.

Level: 5175+

This event will be available until 14:00 hours (Server time) on Friday the 2nd of September.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#1008223 Game Updates!

Posted by JustConix on 29 August 2022 - 06:52 in General Discussion

Hi all,

We are aware of the send potions issue and we are looking into this. For the time being, we can only apologise for the inconvenience as we look into this issue.

~Conix

#1008213 Game Updates!

Posted by JustConix on 26 August 2022 - 14:20 in General Discussion

"You can no longer forge items that you are wearing, is this by design?" 

This sounds like a bug to me, would you be able to provide more details on what is happening and we can look into this.

Hi again PointyHair,

No need to provide any extra information on the forge issue. I have tested this and confirmed it. We are looking into this now and will hopefully have a fix for it soon.

~Conix

#1008210 Game Updates!

Posted by JustConix on 26 August 2022 - 08:57 in General Discussion

The updates to trade/secure trade/hell forge are most welcome, thank you.

Can you do crafting and store items as well?

It would have been nice if the notification had details of this change.

Can you either highlight items in secure trade or have a filter to hide them?

You can no longer forge items that you are wearing, is this by design?

Would it be possible to highlight or filter perfectly crafted items?

Hi PointyHair,

Thank you for the feedback. I will pass along these suggestions to Hoof and see what he says. I do have a few questions regarding some of them if you are happy to provide more information.

"It would have been nice if the notification had details of this change."

Can you explain what you mean by this? What details are you wanting to see in the notifications?

"Can you either highlight items in secure trade or have a filter to hide them?"

What items is it you are wanting highlighted/filtered here?

"You can no longer forge items that you are wearing, is this by design?" 

This sounds like a bug to me, would you be able to provide more details on what is happening and we can look into this.

Thanks again for the suggestions and feedback here, Further information on the above points would be most helpful, but I am more than happy to take your comments to Hoof and see what he says.

~ Conix

New to the game and haven't really touched PvP aside from knocking people on the head for a daily quest once, but I'm getting PvP ladder reset notifications on my phone every couple of minutes. I had 62 notifications when I woke up last night. I didn't see it in the app settings, but is there a way to turn these notifications off? 

Hi Venzzo,

Sorry for the notification spam here. This was a bug our end and has now been resolved. You will now only see the notification now when it is relevant.

As Penny has said above, notifications can be turned off within the apps notification settings, however, as this is a new notification, these settings do not yet include this toggle. We are currently working on a new update that will allow them to be turned off. Sorry for the inconvenience with this and for the notification spam the other night.

~Conix

#1008004 App Update v.1.1.2

Posted by JustConix on 13 July 2022 - 12:30 in General Discussion

Any update on shards?

Hi EpicPiety,

I'm afraid we still don't know what is happening with the shards and ad watching. This has not been something we have been able to replicate ourselves and hence have not seen why this could be happening. We have however implemented a system to collect game logs as the game runs and we believe these logs will help locate the issue. These logs can be accessed by clicking on the version number (located within games main menu) 6 times. Can we ask that the next time this issue occurs and shards are not awarded from the ad, that you copy these logs and send them to us? If possible, we would prefer it if you send them through a support ticket? I imagine they will likely be long and we don't want to clog up the forums with them. A member of the support team will forward the logs to us upon retrieval and they should help us track down the issue. Sorry for the continued issues with this but we are still looking into it and will have a solution as soon as we work out why this is happening.

~Conix

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: