Photo

LE Sets with Temporal Shift Enhancement (Set Bonus)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 27 December 2016 - 20:00

I know there are the following sets :-

Selachis Hide (Level 2725)

Krokodeilos (Level 2550)

Yings Rainmaker (Level 2430)

Defiant Highwayman (Level 2400)

But, are there any others ??

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:16

Blessings of the Cow Gods, set. LOL

Well the Hammer in that set has that Enhancement anyway :P

Edited by cucullainn, 28 December 2016 - 03:20.

#3 Misstep

Misstep

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:52

Found this in the FSG filtering on temporal shift enhancement, but it really shows how limited the guide is when it does not contain all the items. 

The Hunted Cows Helm
Glob Encrusted Shield
The Hunted Cows Amulet
Flashing Catseye Ring
Colossal Glittering Snowball
The Hunted Cows Gloves
The Hunted Cows Ring
Hoofs Hammer of Terminus
Invader Greaves
The Hunted Cows Sword
Inferno Hammer (Tier 5)
The Hunted Cows Boots

Edited by Misstep, 28 December 2016 - 03:56.

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:42

Found this in the FSG filtering on temporal shift enhancement, but it really shows how limited the guide is when it does not contain all the items. 

The Hunted Cows Helm
Glob Encrusted Shield
The Hunted Cows Amulet
Flashing Catseye Ring
Colossal Glittering Snowball
The Hunted Cows Gloves
The Hunted Cows Ring
Hoofs Hammer of Terminus
Invader Greaves
The Hunted Cows Sword
Inferno Hammer (Tier 5)
The Hunted Cows Boots

They're all epics, not sets ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 13:44

Actually the sets mentioned in the first post have that enhancement as a set bonus - the items themselves do not have it - therefore the items are not listed in UFSG when using that filter.

As for any other sets I think those are all available at the moment.

#6 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 23:25

1) like the idea behind this post. Nice job Para, hope to see some more knowledgable feedback.

2) really enjoyed reading it as it gave a lot of info (well, if you know how to read it). 

#7 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 20:54

my question is this >>>> why is almost all of the gear with temp shift stacked on high lvl gears ? when its actually low lvl players that need it the most ? - you got cow boots at 50 - then hammer at 200 / then cow sword at 575 / invader boots at 650 / cow ring at 975 / cow gloves at 1375 / snowball at 1750 / catseye at 2300 / cow ammy at 2575 / glob at 2600 / wyld at 2900

#8 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 21:38

Same reason why higher level gear has higher level stats.

#9 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 December 2016 - 21:40

my question is this >>>> why is almost all of the gear with temp shift stacked on high lvl gears ? when its actually low lvl players that need it the most ? - you got cow boots at 50 - then hammer at 200 / then cow sword at 575 / invader boots at 650 / cow ring at 975 / cow gloves at 1375 / snowball at 1750 / catseye at 2300 / cow ammy at 2575 / glob at 2600 / wyld at 2900

Your statement that "almost all of the gear with temp. shift is high level" is very subjective - what is high level to one person is not necessarily high level to someone else.

Level 1 - Level 1000 have 5 items to chose from with Temporal Shift (obviously, Hoofs hammer is discounted)

Level 1001 - Level 2000 have 2 items

Level 2001 - Level 3000 have 3 items

Level 3375+ - Another 1 item.

So, on balance, by level bands, low level players have MORE, not LESS ;)

That said, I'm sure BG will be adding more items with the enhancement, both at lower and higher levels - least, I hope he will.

WHY do low level players need the enhancement the most ? - Surely, ANYONE who titan hunts needs it, regardless of level ?

#10 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 23:13

the reason i said lower lvl players need it more - is lower lvl players tend to have a smaller max stam to titan hunt with 

a lvl 3k has 7 items with temp they can wear 

a lvl 2k has 5 items with temp 

a lvl 1k has 3 items with temp

a lvl 500 has 2 items with temp 

under 200 has 1 

the only reason i am even saying anything is at lower lvls (500 and less) players should have stuff to counter the advantages much larger players have 

#11 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 December 2016 - 23:24

the reason i said lower lvl players need it more - is lower lvl players tend to have a smaller max stam to titan hunt with 

a lvl 3k has 7 items with temp they can wear 

a lvl 2k has 5 items with temp 

a lvl 1k has 3 items with temp

a lvl 500 has 2 items with temp 

under 200 has 1 

the only reason i am even saying anything is at lower lvls (500 and less) players should have stuff to counter the advantages much larger players have 

They do - they ALL have the ability to level up, just like everyone else has up "here"

#12 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:51

that mantra has kinda been beat to death 

now dont get me wrong- i agree that players have worked very hard to get to "up there"  and deserve some special treatment and bonuses for all the hard work - but just because a player is much lower in lvl doesnt mean they should be 'severely handicapped more and more as new items come out -leaving them out in the cold  - right now a lvl 3k player can reduce their teleport recharge time by 14 seconds ? while others that cant afford the few temporal epics within their lvl ranges are stuck with a 30 sec recharge time (assuming everyone has a shrine of lvl 10) 

#13 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:03

Sounds like it is an incentive to level up. Imagine that...

#14 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:25

that mantra has kinda been beat to death 

now dont get me wrong- i agree that players have worked very hard to get to "up there"  and deserve some special treatment and bonuses for all the hard work - but just because a player is much lower in lvl doesnt mean they should be 'severely handicapped more and more as new items come out -leaving them out in the cold  - right now a lvl 3k player can reduce their teleport recharge time by 14 seconds ? while others that cant afford the few temporal epics within their lvl ranges are stuck with a 30 sec recharge time (assuming everyone has a shrine of lvl 10) 

Outside of the hunted cow, most high level players have no interest hunting the lower level titans ;-p

#15 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:28

mostly that is true but that is because of the low value of said titans - i see high lvl players on all the seasonals though 

i am just trying to be an advocate for the lower players 

#16 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:49

mostly that is true but that is because of the low value of said titans - i see high lvl players on all the seasonals though 

i am just trying to be an advocate for the lower players 

That's find but in all honesty, it's not that big a deal. I was one on one with a level 1k players who had no temporal gear. I had mine up to 56% (I think 5 seconds savings?) He beat me pretty easily. I think the cow gods equalized things by having me teleport across the map, i hit it once, and it goes back to the previous spot :(

#17 DirtyChick

DirtyChick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:17

Yings Rainmaker SET is the ONLY set that is not broken by the Glob Shield which gives +20 TS.

All of the named sets give a whopping +10 TS which quite frankly is negligible and as I say is unable to be obtained if you want the higher +20 TS from the Glob Shield when building a set. All of the other sets clash and break each other as they have a shield ( I stand to be corrected if wrong which is possible). If you ditch the Glob Shield and use one of the sets alongside Yings then you get the exact same bonus of +20 TS from the two sets as if you were using the GShield on it's own.

Is it a bonus? Yes of course it is, albeit small, although you can enchance that bonus with the Guild Structure and by buffing yourself with Empower to raise your total bonus. However, building a set for titan hunting, even with using Epic items with the enchancement really is within hunting the higer level titans which have exactly the same opportunity to equip and use the TS enhancement.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear of high level players out on low level titan fields with such advantages BUT let's face it, is it really happening that often that it's causing low level players to not even bother titan hunting? Are people that bored that they achieve a high enough level to equip gear then float about stealing kills every single day? I 'm genuinely curious  :ph34r: 

#18 Artzik

Artzik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 14:17

what I have found so far... 
only usable ones are sleepwalkers and boom set +( Thunderous  set  or yings set or covetousness set)...you can get 40% with those 57% empowered lvl 175

if sleepwalkers is ffed it gives 40 temp shift alone so youll get 60total temp shift and 77 with empower 175

Temporal shift:
lvl 790 Thunderous 2400 yings 2400 defiant 2550 kroko 2725 selac 2925 se set dragorath 3000 sleep 3150 coveu 3275 calagroo 3275 boom set

Edited by Artzik, 23 December 2017 - 18:12.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: