170 replies to this topic

#161 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 21:32

Showing players icons on map feature would be great to see whos scripting, its the best way to stop it! instead of playing up with movement codes that gives all players random errors

Edited by shindrak, 12 April 2015 - 21:33.

#162 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 21:33

Showing players icons on map would be great too to see whos scripting is the best way to stop it! instead of playing up with codes that gives all players random errors

I'm against any changes to the map because all that has ever done in the past was lag it. It's finally fixed because they reverted things i say keep it.

#163 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 21:35

I'm against any changes to the map because all that has ever done in the past was lag it. It's finally fixed because they reverted things i say keep it.

Its lagging atm too and lots of errors showing up

and that feature can be optional

#164 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 21:40

Its lagging atm too and lots of errors showing up

and that feature can be optional

Optional or not it will still be code inside the map...But i'm not lagging are alot of people?

#165 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 15:44

Optional or not it will still be code inside the map...But i'm not lagging are alot of people?

Slowing you abit won't hurt... we better catch who use their own teleport :P

#166 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:39

just implement the teleportation into the game as 'movement' and work on the MR teleportation skill we have been waiting patiently for years

even playing field for low and high level, slow and fast connection players smile.png

PLUS

Instead of putting the teleportation into a skill, better implement it into the game and player will teleport to the location of this choosing but spend stamina like he would have if he was "walking" there

this doesn't break any existing game elements and only has benefits for everyone :)

I ♥ the idea :D

how can something that benefits the whole community be bad?

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#167 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:32

Existing items will not be updated to get the new Enhancement, no. It'll come on new gear that we'll roll out as time goes on.

This new equipment with the enhancements... I would sincerely hope that items will be added to all ranges, since the majority of titan hunters are more than likely to be mid-level. There are many under 500... It's not fair that only EOC players would have the enhancement.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#168 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:57

This new equipment with the enhancements... I would sincerely hope that items will be added to all ranges, since the majority of titan hunters are more than likely to be mid-level. There are many under 500... It's not fair that only EOC players would have the enhancement.

Of course. This'll be released across the level ranges. Though we may make it tough to get.

#169 kstbhs

kstbhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:50

Of course. This'll be released across the level ranges. Though we may make it tough to get.

That's how it should be. Also i think some other thread said that you would be releasing new LE's along with the Global scheduled for this week. Would that gear be containing the Enhancement? If not then when do you plan to release gear containing the new Enhancement.

#170 Rsrdaman

Rsrdaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 13:37

Very, very nice. This is going to save a lot of time when questing. I've been hoping for something like this for a long time.

lYKJQx5.png

Need an avi or signature? Check out my shop: https://tinyurl.com/ydev3o2c

#171 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:53

Oh yes, tough to get is perfect. The game needs new challenges, And I like it rough. I can't wait... Maybe some quest?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: