#301 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 18:37

New Buffs (Potion Only)

- Some new buffs have been added to the system for use in potions. Potions that grant these buffs will become available soon.

Trendy
Immobilise Titan
Warcry
Perfection
Deft Hands

New Enhancement

- Added the new 'Temporal Shift' enhancement which reduces the cooldown on Teleport. Items that grant this Enhancement will become available soon.

We look forward to your feedback and have opened a thread on the forums for your comments!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

With all of the new additions and improvements, is it too much to ask how much longer is "soon" on these items?

#302 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 20:37

With all of the new additions and improvements, is it too much to ask how much longer is "soon" on these items?

Immobilize titan will nail in the coffin on TH...Look at the sorry state of all the epic prices currently because of TD.

#303 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 10 September 2015 - 21:03

Immobilize titan will nail in the coffin on TH...Look at the sorry state of all the epic prices currently because of TD.

While Titan Doubler has probably helped in the quickness titans have died, it's not the only reason. Lower demand is just as much, if not more, the reason the prices keep falling. Without an influx of new players wanting those epics, at some point, everyone has all of the epics they need. Most titans have been around for at least 2-3 years, which means that's 2-3 years worth of secures and 2-3 years of players purchasing those items. Titan doubler only helped create a semi-higher supply by allowing players to kill 4x as quickly. 

#304 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2015 - 22:58

It's likely we'll add some of the new buffs in potion form as rewards for the Arena and PvP Ladder :)

#305 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 23:26

I see all these lovely things on the way for PvP.   Is there anything comparable in the near future for people like me?

#306 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2015 - 23:42

I see all these lovely things on the way for PvP.   Is there anything comparable in the near future for people like me?

Which parts of the game are you mainly interested in? :)

#307 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 23:48

Up to now I've leveled,  just hit 700  and that means it's titan time like the rest of my guild. But that is all in the timing, meaning what's out when I get in.

#308 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 23:50

To be very honest though, Hoof, I like to quest. I have all my life and I have more years behind me than you do. lol

#309 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 20:21

I would like something Hoof.  Please hand BigGrim a hammer or mallet with discretion to use..

Then will you and the other admin please use earbuds or whatever you like to use for quiet time, then go back to coding your game.

It is your game, right?

I have always been content to see what comes my way because I'm on the scenic road to EOC and in no hurry.

I love questing and leveling and I even hit titans if I see them

I like this game, I like the diversity.  I also know to many spoons in the soup make a mess.

So you and the crew go back to coding and Grim can tell you what he finds and hits here...

Ok?

Edited by Pythia, 11 September 2015 - 20:22.

#310 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 17:58

Recipes need to be created that use these Epic Items or they need to be broken down for composing. This will increase the demand and the prices for them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: