143 replies to this topic

#141 steveanaya

steveanaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:06

Hi there Everyone 

The Springtime Forest has closed. It shall return next year. All players still within the Forest shall be teleported to the Mountain Path shortly.

We hope you all enjoyed this combined Event!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

OK, now how about you compensate those who did not quite reach 15k kills? Either that or remove the bonus from all players. All I want is fairness! Those who did 15k+ kills do NOT deserve any more than those who did 5k. (Excluding top 100) If this is something you plan on doing from now on, I highly suggest you post the "6th tier" to get the bonuses, that way those who did go the extra mile are knowingly rewarded, and those who choose to not hit this bonus tier will not receive the bonus. Action is needed from the cows!!

#142 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:50

OK, now how about you compensate those who did not quite reach 15k kills? Either that or remove the bonus from all players. All I want is fairness! Those who did 15k+ kills do NOT deserve any more than those who did 5k. (Excluding top 100) If this is something you plan on doing from now on, I highly suggest you post the "6th tier" to get the bonuses, that way those who did go the extra mile are knowingly rewarded, and those who choose to not hit this bonus tier will not receive the bonus. Action is needed from the cows!!

Umm, no, it's not.

This was a BONUS reward - not part of the tiered structure.

If you want to receive a "potential" bonus whilst not making the top 100, do more than the bare minimum (I'm not saying you only did that but a lot did).

When I saw the kill count was smashed outta the park, I gave it a lil thought and realised that perhaps there may be something extra forthcoming from the cows - so I jacked up my kill count accordingly, just in case. Would I have been disappointed if there wasn't ? - No, but there was...

SURPRISE from the cows is the element here, not EXPECTATION ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#143 steveanaya

steveanaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:07

SURPRISE from the cows is the element here, not EXPECTATION ..

This is the part I have a problem with. Surprise is always welcome as long as it's fair! Like the surprise Easter eggs we all got-no one will complain about those, because they were FAIRLY given to all players. Whereas in this case they were unfairly given to those fortunate enough to do 15k+.

How would you like it if they gave every player in the top 10 guilds 500 fsp? Would seem a bit unfair no?

The problem lies in the fact that we were not told there would even be a bonus at all. Those of us who did not reach 15k are essentially put at an unfair disadvantage from those who did reach 15k. Had we been told there would be a bonus for a certain amount of kills, there would be no complaints. Surprises are not welcome if they put some players in an advantage over others, unfairly and unjustly.

#144 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:51

Action is needed from the cows!!

No. It's not. There's nothing to compensate. It's not an extra tier. It was a bonus for those who went above and beyond.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: