Kitteh666's Unofficial Tutorial v1.09 (1000+ Views Edition)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
191 replies to this topic

Poll: Is this guide a pass or fail? (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Is this guide a pass or fail?

1. Voted [color=#00FF00:6qf5zkom]Pass[/color:6qf5zkom] (6 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

2. Voted [color=#FF0000:6qf5zkom]Fail[/color:6qf5zkom] (38 votes [86.36%])

Percentage of vote: 86.36%

Vote

#41 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 November 2010 - 21:05

Kay, you are being a bit hard, they are trying their best to help out the community learn, most people don't even try that.

but he's not.. he continually does this and has admitted it's because he has not life.. so no I am not being hard. He is an IDIOT! Anyone with an ounce of common sense would realise this... If he actually put his time into doing something usefull and productive instead of repeatedly doing guides that are useless, I would be all about encouraging him. I refuse to encourge stupidity! and if you haven't learned this about me yet, idiots drive me nuts....

#42 fs_theggold

fs_theggold
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 21:06

I agree with you on your point, but you could be a little more gentle about it.

#43 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 21:08

I agree with you on your point, but you could be a little more gentle about it.

LOL.. I tried to be gentle with him once. He didn't get it so I have been reduced to bluntness.

#44 fs_theggold

fs_theggold
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 21:11

Let me ask you this, a new player comes on reads this guide and thinks it help them with GENERAL interface, such as what everything is, yes there are people too lazy to read it on actual FS, they then read all these harsh comments and what do they think about this wonderful community? That we are all hating flame wars starting self centered freaks.

#45 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 21:14

Let me counter your question with one - how is it good to give someone advice that isn't actually accurate when they could get productive information by reading the rules?

#46 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 21:15

Let me counter your question with one - how is it good to give someone advice that isn't actually accurate when they could get productive information by reading the rules?

Kitteh is like Fox news to me.. misleading and inaccurate but they try real hard to make you believe everything they say is the truth.

#47 fs_theggold

fs_theggold
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 21:56

I agree with you, but showing them the flame wars before they are hooked on the game isn't good, they leave and don't come back unless they come to join in because they hate everything around them.

#48 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 21:59

I agree with you, but showing them the flame wars before they are hooked on the game isn't good, they leave and don't come back unless they come to join in because they hate everything around them.

Well, on this subject you and I disagree, I think it is much worse to give people bad advice.

#49 fs_theggold

fs_theggold
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 22:01

I agree that bad advice is bad, but you can gently say so, not start a poo fight.

#50 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 22:02

No, no I can not :P

#51 fs_theggold

fs_theggold
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 22:05

It will help you look more professional and not so much of an ass, but okay, suit yourself.

#52 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 22:17

It will help you look more professional and not so much of an ass, but okay, suit yourself.

I am not trying to seem professional and you should seriously talk about being an ass.. have you read most of your posts recently?

Idiots seem to flock together :roll:

#53 fs_ukyokuonji

fs_ukyokuonji
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 22:34

I am not trying to seem professional and you should seriously talk about being an ass.. have you read most of your posts recently?

Idiots seem to flock together
:roll:

LOLOLOL Kay you've just brightened my mood today :)

#54 fs_theggold

fs_theggold
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 23:01

For your information I am not going to defend myself from defending someone who doesn't know what they are doing, you guys come along and beat this person down, then beat anyone who tries to help. There is a word for you, cyberbullies, and you will one day get your punishment and you will notice how much you bully people, that is a fact.

#55 fs_oblivion05

fs_oblivion05
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 23:04

For your information I am not going to defend myself from defending someone who doesn't know what they are doing, you guys come along and beat this person down, then beat anyone who tries to help. There is a word for you, cyberbullies, and you will one day get your punishment and you will notice how much you bully people, that is a fact.

And you belong where? In the category of helping this idiot? Like I have said in his previous failure thread, I like the fact that he wants to help BUT what good is it if it's as good as crap? People tell him a million times what he's doing wrong yet he chooses to not listen and go on with his self-minded threads.

If it was actually a guide, I would say yes. But this guy, kitteh, basically rewords descriptions. Anyone can do that.

It's as simple as this, if you wanna make a guide, then do it right.. Take feedback from people, accept them and use them instead of ignoring them and writing whatever you wanna write. That's no guide, perhaps it's a guide for his selfish mind.

Call me a cyberbully if you want, if telling the truth makes me a bully then so be it.

#56 fs_theggold

fs_theggold
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 23:06

All I am saying is how you are doing it might throw new people off and is a bit unjust.

#57 fs_oblivion05

fs_oblivion05
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 23:07

All I am saying is how you are doing it might throw new people off and is a bit unjust.

That I disagree with - People will more likely get pissed off by being guided horribly wrong than seeing flame wars on the forum. But that's just what I think. ;)

#58 fs_theggold

fs_theggold
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 23:09

To be honest, I am pissed at all of you for the way you're acting, just my opinion; but hey, that's the world we live in, full of people that just piss people off for fun.

#59 fs_oblivion05

fs_oblivion05
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 23:10

To be honest, I am pissed at all of you for the way you're acting, just my opinion; but hey, that's the world we live in, full of people that just tinkle people off for fun.

Are you that ignorant? I told you, I ain't bashing him solely for fun. I have explained my reasons, if you're too stupid to comprehend that, then I understand.

#60 fs_theggold

fs_theggold
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 23:19

To be honest, I am pissed at all of you for the way you're acting, just my opinion; but hey, that's the world we live in, full of people that just tinkle people off for fun.

Are you that ignorant? I told you, I ain't bashing him solely for fun. I have explained my reasons, if you're too stupid to comprehend that, then I understand.

Not just you, but some people can calm it down a bit..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: