9 replies to this topic

#1 Alpion

Alpion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:34

I just noticed this morning that any time I log out and back in, both of my Tailoring and Jewelry Quest 7 will reset.  This allows me to do them an unlimited amount of times.

Those are the only two I have found to reset so far.  I have done many lower crafting repeatable quests to test them as well, but so far those are the only 2 I've found.  I asked some other friends about their tasks and they didn't notice any.

---EDIT---

I just found Cooking Quest 7 to reset as well.  These quests ALWAYS reset on logging out and back in, but they ALSO will randomly reset just while I'm running around in game.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

#2 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 July 2013 - 15:55

yes the armorsmithing and weaponsmithing quest's are reset and repeatable if you log out and back in again. might need the same fix as homestones got to fix that from logging out and in again. :)

#3 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 July 2013 - 16:05

All the daily quests seem to reset at randoms times throughout the day.  Don't have to log out, just wait a short while.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#4 Alpion

Alpion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 July 2013 - 16:28

My skinning and alchemy have yet to reset from yesterday before the update.

#5 WowRefugee

WowRefugee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 04 July 2013 - 16:39

Yes.  I have taken to having my quest book open on the day-by-day book as I run around town doing them - and then a reset comes through and they all disappear - except for Jewelry, which displays an irrelevant entry below the one I am eligible for (and I can take it again).  Almost like the old days, except for the strange compulsion to try and complete them all again.  I have been leveling everything up to an outrageous level - I make potions I can't use, they require level 40.

A Text-Based Talent Calculator For Eldevin: http://TalentTheory.com/calc/

Current Characters: Salador, Serculer, Aquinas

#6 WowRefugee

WowRefugee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:16

After starting to pay attention this evening, I have been seeing a consistent pattern.  All my quests reset a few minutes before the hour, every hour. 

A Text-Based Talent Calculator For Eldevin: http://TalentTheory.com/calc/

Current Characters: Salador, Serculer, Aquinas

#7 Alpion

Alpion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 July 2013 - 16:03

I don't know if there have been any patches in the last 24 hours, but since I logged out yesterday, my repeatables are no longer resetting.  The ones that would reset any time I logged out and back in no longer are resetting.  Plus, my skinning and alchemy STILL haven't reset after the major update on the 3rd.

Something is borked somewhere lol.

#8 thickenergy

thickenergy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 July 2013 - 18:02

Yeah, I noticed yesterday that the armorsmithing quests had stopped being repeatable when logging out/in. I figured there was a stealth fix.

#9 Alpion

Alpion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:24

After just logging in, it seems all of my quests have finally reset.  I can finally do my skinning and alchemy after 3 days of not being able to lol.  Will continue to watch them to see if they reset normally.  Hopefully a stealth fix was put in place that puts things back to normal.

#10 Elnestor

Elnestor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Badge
  • Austria

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:20

Same for me. All daily quests reset. We've to watch this issue B)

Edit: It seems they are back to normal :)

Thanks for the fixing.

Edited by Elnestor, 08 July 2013 - 14:06.

~ Be a friendly Founder. Help Newcomers. ~

Char 1: Kyrion - Ranger - lvl 49

Crystal- 49: Farming- 49 : Fishing- 49 : Foraging- 49 : Forestry- 49 : Prospect- 49 : Skinning- 49 

Alchemy- 49 : Armor- 49 : Cooking- 49 : Jewelry- 49 : Leather- 49 : Tailoring- 49 : Weapons- 49

Char 2: Elnestor - Templar - lvl 49   **** Char 3: Sarakh - Mage - lvl 49 **** Char 4: Razvan - Assassin - lvl 49

Char 5: LordRahl - Warrior - lvl 49  **** Char 6: Hezekiel - Prophet - lvl 49 **** Char 7: Durendal - Ranger - lvl 49

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: