• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ziggy

Ziggy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:48

i personaly would like to see a mass way to sell alot of stuff like foraged stuff to npcs takes along time to sell 100's of items you dont need anyway to speed this up any?

#2 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:52

Perhaps a control-click to shift items.  Or the ability to put a sack into the window, and have the empty sack returned.  Or a sack option to empty contents into alternate window.

And if this could also be done for the trade window.... :)

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#3 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:18

In the next update you will be able to shift + click an item and it should bring up the split window if possible. Ctrl + click will attempt to use the item to it's best of it's ability. That might be selling it, equipping it, drinking a potion etc.

#4 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2013 - 13:09

In the next update you will be able to shift + click an item and it should bring up the split window if possible. Ctrl + click will attempt to use the item to it's best of it's ability. That might be selling it, equipping it, drinking a potion etc.

Nice, was really looking forward to seeing this kind of thing implemented :).

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#5 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2013 - 13:14

Let me know what you guys think, I just implemented it with ctrl/shift and it does left and right click. Maybe it could only do it if you right clicked or maybe it's better this way. Different people will probably prefer different things.

#6 Elnestor

Elnestor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Badge
  • Austria

Posted 07 June 2013 - 17:47

@ livingtarget: I haven´t tried your solution yet (next on my ToDo-List), but you shouldn`t worry about this too much.

It´s just a convenience issue.

Lots of time left to solve that for the final release B)

~ Be a friendly Founder. Help Newcomers. ~

Char 1: Kyrion - Ranger - lvl 49

Crystal- 49: Farming- 49 : Fishing- 49 : Foraging- 49 : Forestry- 49 : Prospect- 49 : Skinning- 49 

Alchemy- 49 : Armor- 49 : Cooking- 49 : Jewelry- 49 : Leather- 49 : Tailoring- 49 : Weapons- 49

Char 2: Elnestor - Templar - lvl 49   **** Char 3: Sarakh - Mage - lvl 49 **** Char 4: Razvan - Assassin - lvl 49

Char 5: LordRahl - Warrior - lvl 49  **** Char 6: Hezekiel - Prophet - lvl 49 **** Char 7: Durendal - Ranger - lvl 49

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: