Photo

The Tanker's Path

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#21 proffej

proffej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:14

i read some of your post not all of it skimed over it  you showed a great effort thats for sure  good work there =) but as other pointed out a few flaws in you thinking what a tank needs  impale and tremor are key for a tank  your 3 one can go to ether bloodbath or  vindicate if you use  vindicate ,  but your main agro is pulled from your  melee dps to little your agro  dont work to much your agro dont work  if your dps is over 700 at lev 40  and you placed 2 points in melee and 4 in vit   you do better as your gear and gems can cover the reast dodge and crit can be made up other places as well  as for dodge a tank can get to much and then lose agro , same with to much dps and lose it as well reason  is if you hard hit world boss or a boss in tr and they stun you  its not one stun and over if its 5 cats that stun you it stacks  so tremor first always stops stun from jags those that done  Tr know this be true   and dont forget the sheild  you kill more with sheild then any other weapon  as far as your setup  goes i dont use hardly any of those in my setup  but your right tank holds agro and does damage control dps kills the bosses  not us   and on a  note the better you can gain mana or your own health back and to shorten your tount time and your  spell ecover you be better tank  if you hit the bosses with high  dps and they hit you back the same if your laying there or are dazed  whent  tount runs out you lose your agro  so hit  litly keep agro and keep mobs and bosses of the healers =) can go 3/3  with vit and melee but need the extra hp for the wb 

#22 Shilver

Shilver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 00:48

Amazing guide, going to be using this as I level.

It might take awhile, but eventually you will find the 'good' in 'goodbye' --

Templar - US East

#23 MissJovana

MissJovana

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 17:35

So guys what from here i follow ? I am going in 3 vit / 3 melee

Irradiated

Munnak

Munnak II

Munnak III

Munnak IV

#24 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 17:47

3/3 is good mate is a safe way of running a templar, though i  have seem amazing tanks out there with a 4M/2V builds, up to you bro

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#25 MissJovana

MissJovana

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 17:59

3/3 is good mate is a safe way of running a templar, though i  have seem amazing tanks out there with a 4M/2V builds, up to you bro

haha BRO.....yea sure....I am female,but its ok....

What from this build i chose ?

Irradiated

Munnak

Munnak II

Munnak III

Munnak IV

#26 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 18:01

That is up to you sis lol

have fun

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#27 MissJovana

MissJovana

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 18:48

That is up to you sis lol

have fun

The problem is,i dont know what to chose lol

#28 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 18:50

just make sure you get your tant, impale, tremor, inciting cry, and empathy talents maxed out the rest of points i'ld mix with dps increase and dmg reduction 

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#29 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 March 2014 - 21:16

Whatever you put together has every chance to be as good or better then my planned build.  My templar is only level 15, so I really don't know any more then you.

The build is based on reading through the posts and talents, then making my best guess.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: