Photo

Zeus' Eldevin Spreadsheet with Friends

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 14:15

Something to make doing your dailies a bit easier.

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing V3.1

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing V4.0 with Ready Reckoner

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing V4.5 with Daily XP gain and level 48 mats

https://docs.google....tdW8/edit#gid=0 V4.6 a few bells and whistles and tidying up

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing V4.7 Changes for bulk crafting multiple dailies

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing V4.7b b for Brioche

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing V4.8 With dialog boxes for item XP

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing V4.9 new Reckoner and multiple characters

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing V4.9f f is for friends

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing V4.9fab With spelling corrections and service

Go to the link above. You should see something like this.

UyXRM9o.png

This will open read only so you need to make your own copy.

Do this

pWZ0KZ9.png

Download as should allow you to download it to your pc and use it in Excel or something but I haven't tested it. I just use it on Google Docs.

Once you have your own copy enter your crafting skill levels in the green areas.

Switch to the Shop sheet by clicking the Shop tab at the bottom.

gQI224N.png

Here you will see all the materials you will need to complete your dailies. If you some reason you don't want to do dailies for some crafting skill you can switch it off by changing the skill dropdown to No in the green areas at the top of the sheet.

I like to work with nothing in my inventory. I go to the bank and transfer all the things on my shopping list into my inventory and then go and do dailies. Because the shopping list has the exact quantities i need, at the end of my daily run i have an empty inventory again.

Sometimes i have a few mats left over (because i didn't have time or i gathered something and it is already in my inventory) So i can adjust what i need to withdraw from the bank on the Stock sheet.

q85zf7c.png

Just enter you mats you have in  your inventory in the green areas. This would be a major pain if you keep a lot of things in your inventory so if you work like that then don't bother with this. But as i try and keep a clear inventory it works for me. Either way is up to you.

The other sheets are for each profession. For example Prospecting.

9dUWqUQ.png

This shows the daily quests for Prospecting. It also shows the materials needed to complete the Weapnsmithing, Armorsmithing and Jewelry (if they are switched on)  and in the Total row, the total number of raw materials to make them. The orange bit at the bottom is just a quick aid to the number of bars and ingots you need because this is a busy sheet and the numbers slightly difficult to see.

This really helped me and cut the time i spend doing dailies in half. Running around for things i forgot, running back and forth from the trainer to the bench, making the wrong items, buying the wrong things etc.

You don't need to know spreadsheets to use it and the only thing you have to change are your skill levels on the skill sheet. Basically any areas in green can be changed. Anything else leave it alone :)

Have fun with it and i hope it helps.

Edited by ZeusIV, 11 March 2015 - 23:41.

#2 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 16:29

Very nice.  In your spare time, you should make a chart of creatures and what class they fall into such as undead, plagued, demon, etc.  I was killing crystal gnomes yesterday and they were classified as demons instead of gnomes.   Who knew? lol

8TLwd.jpg

#3 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 20:31

Well the cows could just give us a list :) then i wouldn't have to do anything.

#4 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 September 2014 - 20:36

much better than my mess of a spreadsheet i think... hehe

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#5 Kriisz

Kriisz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:15

I agree, much nicer than the one I tried to make. Thanks!

#6 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 15:50

I have made a couple of updates to the daily spreadsheet. 

I added a bit of conditional formatting so higher level dailies that you can't do are now grey.
I added a Ready Reckoner to the corner on each sheet. This helps you calculate how many mats you need to get to the next level.

jwIJsan.png

All you have to do is put your current XP and the XP you get from crafting one item in the boxes and it will tell you how many items you need to craft to get to the next level.
You can put the number of base meaterials to craft one item and it will tell you how many you need in total.

JOGB5Pu.png
I am crafting chests so it is 26 and 4 thingumies from the NPC. So in this case i need 78 bars and 12 rivets to level up.

vR6skEC.png
The 'chat' windows tells me how many XP i get for one item. In this case 1118 for making a chest.

hqinJT4.png
If you aren't crafting and need to know your current XP, it is the number on the left in the armorsmithing box. Unfortunately you can't find out how many XP you get for making an item without making one :(

It would be helpful if it was visible in the crafting box or in the itemtip
abSTVaN.png
But that would make crafting far too easy  ;)

Edited by ZeusIV, 26 September 2014 - 00:55.

#7 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:39

I've made a few changes to the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

NXDb0jz.png

There is now a supporter option.

When I do dailies as explained before i go to the bank and get the mats i need and at the end i have an empty inventory. If i want to level up a skill i then go back to the bank, use the ready reckoner to work out the mats i need to get to the next level, sometimes a few xp short of the next level (so that i can maximise my pp i try to only level one each day)

The reason i have to make 2 trips to the bank is because you get xp for crafting your daily items and you also get xp for handing them in. 

So i added a couple of columns on the right.

3xrxqJS.png

Daily XP Gain

This is the XP you get for handing in your dailies. It is fixed and doesn't change. The amount of XP you get depends if you are a supporter or not, hence the supporter option on the Skills sheet.

Item XP Gain

This is the XP you get for crafting the items for the daily. This changes depending on your level  and also whether you are a supporter or not. At first i added the green area and put them in by hand. This was a PITA each time i leveled up because it changes with level so i started making a note of the XP for crafting the daily items.

XP Hints

This column has a hint at the XP you get for crafting the daily item/s. This varies wildly for gathering skills so i am not sure of the value for gathering but crafting skills are fairly fixed. Do you count the XP you get for picknig apples? Did you/will you pick your bananas in TA or Roshaven? Do you ignore it because you already picked them before you started your dailies? 

Well it is up to you. You can type the numbers in the hints column into the green 'Item XP Gain' column or you can copy'n'paste hints to item (copy and choose paste formulas to keep the colours as they are). 

There is also a Yes/No box to include these values into the ready reckoner so that you can do dailies and level up with one trip to the bank

Where do these Hint values come from? I added another sheet at the end called Hints. It looks like this

6ehB2Yr.png

The skill level is along the top and the daily quest is on the left. Notice that it changes depending on your skill level. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes down.

Also notice there are a lot of gaps. This is where you crafters come in. 

If you look at the menu bar at the top of the spreadsheet

0BSVF2U.png

The one called Import XP Hints

You can import the hints numbers from 3 different places.

Zeus Hints

These are the numbers i made note of while crafting and one or two gathering numbers (not sure how useful these gathering ones are at all.) I have all but 3 at max level so don't hold your breath for these to be updated by me any time soon :)

Community Hints

These numbers can be entered by you guys. It will import the shared spreadsheet into your hints sheet. So if you level up and see any zeros in the hints column you can help the community by making a note of the XP for crafting the item/s you make for a daily. Then you pop over to the Skill page, there you will find 2 links (standard and supporter), click on the link and it will open the shared spreadsheet, put your numbers in there. Then when other people import the numbers you will be helping them :) and hopefully someone will have entered these numbers before you so what goes around comes around :)

Of course someone can be a right dick and enter garbage into the shared hints sheet so it is up to you to keep this thing in order by checking that your numbers match what is there. I can easily add 2 more shared sheets that can only be updated by trusted people but we will see how it goes. People might not even find this useful at all. It might only be useful to hardcore crafters and levelers. Wikipedia and the Eldevin wiki get by by trusting people to edit things so why not this?

Have fun and give me some feeback.

#8 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 13:03

p.s.

I added level 11 daily ready for when the crafting level is raised to 50, i also added some of the mats that will be used at level 48. In the individual sheets i did a hide column to hide these mats/quests. It looks like this

9dFQUHa.png

The columns are lettered G then I, the H column is hidden. If you click the <|> arrows the H column containing the level 48 mat becomes visible.

no2zhqS.png

Ditto for the level 50 daily. 

Which reminds me of something that has been there for a long time. On all the sheets are a couple of hidden columns B, C or more.

OaREQwh.png

If you expand them you will see 

tg6QaJ5.png

Column B has the level needed to do the daily and C (may be up to F on some sheets) has a Yes/No box. If you change this to No then it will not include this daily in the calculations. 

Some people never do the first 5 dailies because they only reward small ap bags. So this is how to switch them off, rather than changing the values to zero in the other columns.

#9 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 October 2014 - 21:35

<3

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#10 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 21:54

I made a few more updates to the spreadsheet

https://docs.google....tdW8/edit#gid=0

Getting hints is now a bit easier. I added an option to check for updates to the hints. Click on the Check for updates and it will show if there are updates available.

Of9NoQE.png

So you only need to update the hints if there are changes.

A lot of little things are driven off the skill levels so the first time you use the sheet you will probably change all 14 levels. This will take a while to ripple through all the other sheets. While this is happening you will see a barber pole status in the top right hand corner so please wait for it to finish.

hu5vD76.png

A couple of things in the spreadsheet use scripts. When you make a copy of the read-only spreadsheet the script is up in the cloud at google in the original sheet. For that script to modify your copy of the spreadsheet it needs permission from you. You will probably see something like this.

CzwcUih.png

and this

qMAMXjy.png

don't worry this isn't going to access your other spreadsheets or anything as it only acts on this spreadsheet.

I added a little prompt when hints are missing.

xxOhZ6j.png

If you see this then just add up the xp you get for the daily and put it in the right place in the community spreadsheet. Then import the hints spreadsheet again.

If you don't want to do this just message me with your level and xp and i'll update it.

This is really worth doing because as your levels get higher you are getting 15k or more for crafting a few daily items at one level. When the cap is lifted to 50 instead of just making shit piles of everything you can plan how many you need in each profession and not waste time making too many.

I didn't record and values for Alchemy and Armorsmithing has big gaps in it so if anyone is levelling those two and would like to help out it would be great

#11 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 21:24

Some people have huge packs and an enormous number of sacks and no time for dailies. They want to craft all their stones, bars, ingots, timber, pots and nibbles all in one go so they only have to run around handing them in each day. Well there's nowt so queer as folk.

I added a dropdown box to the shopping list tab so you can select how many days you want to make in one go.

Here is the link https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Here is the box

hk8lBy7.png

For each gathering profession it now lists the number of crafted mats required. This is for information only. You do not need raw mats and crafted mats in your invent to complete the dailies.

Changing the number in the Days box changes the number of mats you need to complete dailies.

Here i selected 14 days.

tf9FxAW.png

You can see that you will need 1974 Crystal Polish to make all your stones for 2 weeks of dailies. 

I have added totals for alchemy and cooking but not for leatherworking or tailoring because i don't think anyone has enough pack space for all those large things except maybe ernzor. I didn't bother with jewellery because that is just x number of each item, want 14 days, make 14 of each.

Warning! Please be seated if you set this number to 14. The amount of some materials is staggering :D

#12 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:59

Brioche suggested adding times to the spreadsheet and nicely provided the times for most of the crafts.

Here is the link

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

You will notice at the bottom of each profession is a row for Craft Time

crxDYth.png

Total craft time for this profession is on the left

The place where it is really useful is in the ready reckoner

cy9d3fm.png

You can now see how long it will take you to craft those 1030 ingots and the time if you use the Bulk option on the forging window.

I accumulated all those times onto the skill tab so you can see how long it will take you to complete your dailies, not counting the running around time. 

VrDGidj.png

Which is quite surprising :)

Also added this time to the Shopping tab so that it changes for people doing multiple dailies in one go but it doesn't take into consideration the Bulk crafting option.

bmSIc1F.png

Happy New Year :)

#13 Jorlas

Jorlas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:35

I've been building my list as well.  I've not included polish and flux in my lists as they match the secondary materials and are easily bought next to the crafting stations.  I have no need to bulk up on them as they will simply clog my inventory.

Very nice spreadsheet.  I can see you worked hard on it.

#14 Kijjum

Kijjum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:51

Amazing work Zeus! Keep it up. Very helpful for crafters.

#15 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 15:04

Woot!! I found out how to add smart dialog boxes to google spreadsheets :) so i made some changes. 
Here is the link

I added a splash screen that gives a bit of help on how to get started. Really all you need to do is set your crafting levels and supporter option and you are ready to go but some people still get a bit stuck :)
2mk4D9O.png
ht9KUtJ.png
You can switch it off before it becomes nagware

As you level up you are able to craft new items. The XP you get from these new items goes up gradually until another new item becomes available and then the XP drops drastically. Here is a graph i made of a health potion
B9Fdl7R.png
At level 8 you can craft Small Potions so the XP you get for Minor Potions crashes. 

Creating a table of all the XP you get for crafting all items would be a bit large. For Alchemy that would be 750 entries (30*50/2) and for Leatherworking 3525 entries and would use a lot of mats to craft them all just to find out the XP you get for each item at each level. Bollox to that!!
What would be nice to know would be the XP you get for newly available items and some from the previous level. It is sometimes more economical to get a bit less XP for crafting a lower level thing that needs 10 basic mats to make than a higher level thing that needs 20 basic mats. So with a little bit of magic i created a table. You can see it in the IXP tab. The relevant items then appear on each crafting sheet.
Here is the Alchemy Ready Reckoner
LzZKow6.png
The items and XP on the right are placed there automatically and are updated when you level up. 
LG35uZp.png
At level 16 the Minor potions disappear and Medium potions become available and you can see the XP you get for Small Potions crashes.
You now have the item XP there ready to put into the Ready Reckoner. Well they would be if I had recorded them but I was only recording item XP for dailies so there are a lot of gaps.

This is easy to fix thanks the a little smart dialog. When you click the h35c152.png button it opens the dialog where you can enter the XP you get for crafting an item.
ylUZXQ2.png
Here the XP for Minor Attack Power is missing. Select Minor Attack Power in the dropdown and enter the XP in the box then click Submit.
This updates your IXP table so you have it there next time you open the spreadsheet and it also updates the Community IXP table so other people can use these numbers :) Much easier than updating the table by hand :)
You can also do this if the numbers you see are different to the XP you get from crafting an item. I may have made mistakes, others may make mistakes, you may make a mistake. With another bit of magic there is a simple feedback mechanism. If a number is wrong and gets changed enough times it is corrected, becomes permanent and resists being changed.

I added another button for Daily XP Gain nEcaeJX.png It opens another smart dialog and works the same as above.

rBtlE1l.png
I just levelled up to 22 so the Daily XP Gain needs updating for the missing Daily items.

I added a "Note" to the Item XP box in the Ready Reckoner. It reminds you to share your XP with the Share XP button.
jteqXJ6.png

If you see this as nagware then you can remove it by right-clicking and choosing Clear Notes from the menu
z4GFhe1.png

To go along with the XP Gain import is an Item XP menu for importing the Item XP
sEBlk1X.png
You should have this set to one of the Community ones now that the dialogs have been implemented because that will be updated much more often than i get around to it. In fact the non-supporter data is nearly empty until i get around to doing some sums.

I did a fair bit of testing for this version as it uses script to do the work but there may be bugs that only show up in the wild so let me know ASAP if there are any problems. The basic working of the spreadsheet hasn't changed so it isn't going to screw anything up but the new features will make crafting a lot easier if people are willing to share :)

#16 hidulphus

hidulphus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:57

wow nice job^^ thx  a lot

#17 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 20:02

I have been doing a bit of craft levelling and to save me from the boredom I added a couple of new sheets.

Mats

rj8YELz.png
This is just a list of mats in the game. It is fairly straightforward, profession name cost. Cost is just what it costs to buy if you can buy it from an NPC

Items

sCiZlrl.png
This is just a list of all the things you can make and the mats you need to make them. Column D is the NPC vend value, what you get from selling to an NPC. These aren't all filled in yet.

Anyway having these 2 sheets allowed me to do what i wanted to the ready reckoner and this is what it looks like now.
aqLIq0Q.png
There is now a dropdown to select the item you want to craft, in this case Greater Stamina. When you change the dropdown it populates the mats you need to craft the item, in this case Banana Coco Pops Strawberries Eigana Greater Tonic. If an item you want to craft is not in the  dropdown you can just type its name there.
For NPC items it shows the cost of the mats (₠4.08.00) marked with the Currency of Eldevin symbol . It shows the item vend price (₠0.04.20) and the total you will get if you craft them all and sell them (₠5.71.20)
Some people have been very busy at sharing their XP so it really helps here as more of the XP values get filled in.
If the Vend Price is ₠0.00.00 you can update it and it will be saved to your Item sheet but there is no mechanism to share it like for the item XP

When i only had ZeusIV and Io_ alts i just made 2 copies of the spreadsheet and called them Zeus and Io but when i was testing the new ready reckoner i was constantly changing the levels so i added a dropdown to the Skill sheet with several alts in it all at different levels. When i started levelling Zethos i decided to make this a feature.
But one thing that pissed me off was that the ready reckoner would have the wrong values in it when i changed my alt and the crafting Yes/No flags got reset. So...

Chars

fLomyNr.png

This is a list of characters you have. The sheet you download will have one character "Main" (no relation to Mainframe :)) and you can add new ones with the Add button

A0u3rY7.png 

and it shows a popup

9x6IDbN.png 
and creates you a new character.

You can now change your character and have all the numbers and flags back to where they were the last time you were on that alt.

Changing the character takes about 30secs (there are a lot of cells to put back where they were :)
When you first select a different alt the box turns red
trKIXIU.png
and then slowly changes to green as each profession is done
0i1UeRb.png
then back again to white.

30 seconds sounds like a long time but it is quicker than changing an alt in Eldevin :)

If you have a lot of alts (some people have 10 or more :)) you can put them all in in one go by editing the Char sheet like this
F7CX5C9.png
all those 16's will be your real levels, they will change to the json you see in Main as you use the sheet.

Another nice thing about the Char sheet is that you can copy it over to a new version of the spreadsheet (if there is one) and not have to enter all your levels again  :D So now there will be no reason not to upgrade.

ShopV

GIVAHn4.png

Someone complained (no offence taken, i like feedback) that the shop sheet was confusing because it looked messy. I like it in as small a space as possible so it fits on my flaptop screen. So for those who like endless scrolling i added a ShopV sheet. You don't need 2 shop sheets so delete or hide the one you don't like.

You can also Hide the other sheets Hints, IXP, Mats, Items, Chars if you are working on a small screen and don't like scrolling but don't delete these sheets.

Xo6Mb6v.png

To unhide them if you need to, use the View menu up at the top.

2LwGZ1F.png

If you have problems with this new version you can always make copies for each alt and don't use the character dropdown and still get the benefit of the new ready reckoner :)
Let me know ASAP if there are any bugs.

#18 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 19:57

People are levelling alts left right and centre and i just can't keep up. So i added a sidebar to the spreadsheet that allows you to search for friends and enemies.

When you open it with the Friends Search option of the FRIENDS menu it looks like this
OqRFdhC.png
Start typing in the search box
L03V9NZ.png
at the start there is only me in your list so only 2 names appear.
Click either of them and you see this
PvxgpOY.png
Let's find Razie
l1hIGfA.png
he isn't in the list so you have to click the search button. Magically it finds 
J9I06Ur.png
Fill in some details
rdAJR11.png
nickname, type, guild and use the red/green slider to give him a FriendQuotient, slide it all the way up to 100, use the dropdown next to each alt to give it a class, then click the Add Friend button to put him in your list.
Now when you search for "ze" you get
8Xyc7WH.png
and clicking on Zeroo shows this
Kj4ebco.png
Clicking on a name in the table shows the little black command box at the bottom that cycles through /w Zeroo, /where Zeroo, /inspect Zeroo and you can Ctrl-C to copy them to the chat window in the game.

Now that there are 2 people in the list you can filter them with the Friends Filter option on the FRIENDS menu.
It looks like this
DLUm2jX.png
Now say you want to find a Tank you choose T from the Class selector
HtMfqSf.png
This filters the list to only Tanks
AAUh0hc.png
You can filter by multiple classes i.e. T W will get you tanks and warriors.
You can also filter by Guild
ovzuYL9.png
mouseover a name in the list shows the main and nickname, click shows the command box as above.

You never need to look at the Friends sheet but it looks like this
lNNF8J9.png
As you add names to your list they are added at the bottom. Up in the top left corner are a couple of values you can change.

Types - These are the categories that appear in the dropdown list on the Friends Search sidebar. It contains "Friend,Enemy,Blocked,Don't Know". You can add or change these to add others so if you want to add a category of "Idiot" just change it to "Friend,Enemy,Blocked,Don't Know,Idiot"
Classes - These are the classes you can label an alt. It is currently ",T,W,A,R,M,P" (that leading "," is important) but you can change it to add other classes like WS or PT i.e. ",T,W,A,R,M,P,WS,HT"
FilterMin - This is the minimum level to add to the filter list. After you have added the 100 people on your in game friends list you will find that a lot of level 45's have a load of little alts they use for storage and never play on. They are usually 6-11 so set this how you like it to exclude them.
Guilds - We don't really have guilds yet but there are unofficial ones. You can add any you know of on the end i.e. All,Abc,Xyz They appear in the filter table so best to keep them short.

That might all seem a bit complicated but after you have added a couple of people from your friends list it all gets a lot easier because you suddenly find that some of those people are one and the same :D
The speed that you can find out who that menacing figure is on the horizon in TA makes it worthwhile spending a few minutes adding people to the list. I have some on my list because they are enemies and there is no way of marking why they are there. If they haven't played for a couple of months you might think they are a friend only to get an incoming without warning.
Once you have added a few people  it literally takes 1 second to type 1 or 2 keys to find that alt

#19 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:02

Back during the Loveless update the xp you gained from crafting was adjusted. Items suddenly gave between 1% and 5% more xp. This makes levelling crafts slightly easier :D but messed a bit with the spreadsheet.

AMAZINGLY the guys at HCS helped out by making available tables for each craft with the xp for each item at each level.

giphy.gif    

Soooo i have updated all the item xp and daily xp gain with the new Gold Standard values :) 

These are taken from raw data that is used in the game :D

I have updated the Community tables with these values so download asap.

There is no need to share the values anymore because they are all there.

There are a couple of problems in cooking. Green Pea Soup in the spreadsheet is called Greenpea Soup, Stir Fry Rice is Stir-Fry Rice but you can work with that. A few of the names in Jewelry are also different so there might be a couple missing there.

I will come up with a new version in the next couple of days to fix this and detailed instructions on how to upgrade.

Now I am so happy I am going down the pub :D

Hats off to HCS for this help it really makes things easier for us crafters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 March 2015 - 14:36

Great job you guys done here Zeus!

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: