#1 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 July 2012 - 15:27

Maybe I missed it but is there any update on the App for iPhones?

#2 2good4u222

2good4u222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 23:52

I believe they're still making it an planning to send it to Apple do confirmation next week. ( from what live observed)

#3 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2012 - 23:54

I believe they're still making it an planning to send it to Apple do confirmation next week. ( from what live observed)

We sent a build to Apple today and are now waiting for them to review it :)

We'll let you know when it is available in the App Store :)

#4 2good4u222

2good4u222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 00:01

Sorry for horrid sentence structure and grammar, on my phone :)

Glad to hear Hoof, look forward to it! Would you say it would be out by the weekend after the coming one?

#5 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:02

Glad to hear Hoof, look forward to it! Would you say it would be out by the weekend after the coming one?

Given that the app is being vetted by Apple, I don't see how he can give any answer to that - it all depends on how long Apple take to vet it, and if they approve it ....

#6 2good4u222

2good4u222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:32

Given that the app is being vetted by Apple, I don't see how he can give any answer to that - it all depends on how long Apple take to vet it, and if they approve it ....

I'm sure, like many companies, they send an auto-response or something that says within 'xx working days'. I'm just curious is all :)

#7 Ptrgriffin

Ptrgriffin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Canada

Posted 16 July 2012 - 17:24

I can't wait for the IOS app. I'm gonna get back into the game when it comes out :) thanks hoof

ptrgriffinsigcopy.png

#8 lordthade

lordthade

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 22:29

I have an Android phone, use a PC computer, but also enjoy an iPad while relaxing... I want it ALL and I want it NOW.

;-)

Keep the updates coming! I really think an iPad/iphone app will open up a lot of avenues for HCS and Fallen Sword. It'll be a nice way of advertising prior to the release of that "other" game sometime too.

#9 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 17:17

So I'm updating hourly to see if iOS version is released and even checking app store every so often see if I can beat the announcement really want this in a bad way jealous of my android owing friends for first time since I got my iPhone

#10 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2012 - 20:27

So I'm updating hourly to see if iOS version is released and even checking app store every so often see if I can beat the announcement really want this in a bad way jealous of my android owing friends for first time since I got my iPhone

We're just waiting for it to be reviewed by Apple. We'll let you know once it is available on the App Store :)

#11 Ptrgriffin

Ptrgriffin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Canada

Posted 21 July 2012 - 00:28

I'm trying to be patient for the app! But I'm just to ecstatic.

ptrgriffinsigcopy.png

#12 Ptrgriffin

Ptrgriffin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Canada

Posted 21 July 2012 - 00:36

We're just waiting for it to be reviewed by Apple. We'll let you know once it is available on the App Store :)

Just thought I'd throw this out there

http://reviewtimes.s...evelopment.com/

It calculates the average time for apple to review an app for anyone who needs it as future reference ;)

ptrgriffinsigcopy.png

#13 fs_boothill

fs_boothill
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2012 - 17:30

So what percentage is this app at for it being released

#14 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2012 - 19:18

Unfortunately the iOS version was rejected by Apple, however we are looking over their comments and will re-submit for review as soon as possible :)

#15 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 19:20

Unfortunately the iOS version was rejected by Apple, however we are looking over their comments and will re-submit for review as soon as possible :)

DOH! I love Apples but they really do need to lighten up on their App screening process

#16 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2012 - 00:18

Good luck with it! Any news on the Windows Phone version?

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#17 Lamium

Lamium

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:33

Good luck with it! Any news on the Windows Phone version?

It's still in the pipeline don't worry, there's a Windows Phone specific quirk that needs ironed out and that'll be good to go too :)

It's all coming together slowly guys :mrgreen:
~ Web Developer
Richard 'Lamium' Logan-Baker | Steam | Facebook

#18 Dakkon26

Dakkon26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:09

I have the Android one but find I seldom use it because there is not much you can do with it thus far.

Have you been testing with adding features, or is it more a priority to get the base version running across all platforms first?

#19 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:33

I have the android version as well, but I find that I dont use it not because of the lack of features but because I cant be logged in on my computer and my phone at the same time.

There has to be a way to make it so you can be logged in on phone and 1 computer at the same time, but still where if you log in on 2 computers it logs you out of 1.

I for one never log out of fs on my laptop I simply close the browser which is pswd protected so that only I can open it, So having to re-login everytime I am away from laptop and use my phone is just a pain in the rear. But if you all can fix that and add more features to the app It would be one of the best ideas you all have had for fs in a long time.

#20 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:39

I have the Android one but find I seldom use it because there is not much you can do with it thus far.

Have you been testing with adding features, or is it more a priority to get the base version running across all platforms first?

Coming from the perspective of someone that is not able to use the App yet (damn you Apple {blasphemy}) I would like to see it on all possible platforms before additions are made.

Bug fixes are another thing though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: