#2 2good4u222

2good4u222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:25

Just a desperate Apple-holic waiting for the App

Tell me about it!

Last I heard they had to send it back in, as it was rejected.

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:51

The last update was that the app is going to be written in each OS native langauge. It'll take longer but the end result is better. Lamium is focussing on the Android one first.

#4 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:53

The last update was that the app is going to be written in each OS native langauge. It'll take longer but the end result is better. Lamium is focussing on the Android one first.

I remember that update was just wondering if there any new developments as I hadn't see anything in a while

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2012 - 13:33

Lamium is working with the new framework for Android. Since he has to basically start from scratch with each language, he's getting to the same stage as the first version of the Android app. He has added something else as well as refined the app log in. Having tested it on my Galaxy SII, I can confirm it is both faster and smoother than the hybrid language version.

So while we'll have to wait a bit longer, the end results will be a lot better. Smoother, faster, more efficient.

#6 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 14:25

Lamium is working with the new framework for Android. Since he has to basically start from scratch with each language, he's getting to the same stage as the first version of the Android app. He has added something else as well as refined the app log in. Having tested it on my Galaxy SII, I can confirm it is both faster and smoother than the hybrid language version.

So while we'll have to wait a bit longer, the end results will be a lot better. Smoother, faster, more efficient.

Understood apologies for my impatience you know video game/internet generation and our desires for instant gratification

#7 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 August 2012 - 18:55

Understood apologies for my impatience you know video game/internet generation and our desires for instant gratification

No need to apologies at all! Hopefully it won't take too long, but as BigGrim has said, the new app should be a lot better :D

#8 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 19:12

Bumping for a possible update.

#9 2good4u222

2good4u222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:08

Been away a while, not sure if there has been any development on the Iphone version of the application?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: