4 replies to this topic

#1 Metaphizix

Metaphizix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 20:33

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I'm an old school member looking for an active guild as you can see the one I'm in is completely inactive. My in game name is Metaphizix.

Post your guild and why I should join? I would prefer active members since I plan on coming back for good.

#2 Auron FFX

Auron FFX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 21:56

I'm sure The Rising Immortal Phoenix (TRIP) Would be glad to have you. TRIP Has lots of gear and has a friendly helpful atmosphere.

As for activity, I honestly have never seen a time when people weren't online. And everyone is always helpful.

Anyways check it out for yourself if you want.

http://www.fallenswo...&guild_id=51461

May the odds be ever in your favor

hWtBGE5.gif
My wiki user page

#3 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 00:47

I'm not too sure what you mean by activity. You might be surprised to learn that your guild has more grey dots (active members) than a lot of the top 100.

I did laugh recently at an FS Box that recently claimed to have at least 15 members online all the time, only to check and see only two that were active in the prior 20 minutes and at least one on autoreload. The person advertising was in fact, not active.

Some people really think it's important for a good number of their Guildies to be on when they are. For me, it's mostly irrelevant, but I get the logic.

Anyway, personally I would suggest:

First, decide what game aspect(s) you most enjoy and try to weed out possible options based on that. If you are undecided, then simply look for a Guild that caters to that.

Second, decide what "activity" means to you and how it fits into what you're looking for. 

Anyway, hope the suggestion helps.

#4 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 February 2016 - 21:41

I don't mean to come across as rude, but you have logged in less than 180 days since making your account in 2008, yet you say you want an active guild. I ask because I can't be certain how active you yourself would be as well if you joined.

Nothing to be inconsiderate for saying as much, I just am finding it a bit unusual given that being the case.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#5 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:45

My guild pulling together are looking for new members we cater for all your hunting, pvp/gvging needs, inventive needs, titan hunting needs and a ton more!! Please feel free to message me in game! Or even on the forums regarding an invitation or more about my guild!
yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: