4 replies to this topic

#1 Ralf27

Ralf27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 20:38

Hello,

In Alpha 3, it would be nice to have a search index to look up ANY player or ANY alliance, not just the top 100 of each. 

thank you, 

Hello!

#2 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:43

may not be exactly what you're looking for,but when u private message players,u can search for players,however this wont give u any info on them,until they answer you

#3 Ralf27

Ralf27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 21:44

thanks, I guess something is better than nothing

Hello!

#4 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:15

this also allows cross-server pms,if u know the players name

#5 Thorsword

Thorsword

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 20:39

My fellow Alliance members and I were stormbraining. :) I am Thorsword on Sigma_2 in [BEST] destroyers Alliance.  WE had just recieved a new recruit, and noticed yet again, that Supply had failed to Supply a Base teleport to the FNG. As it happens our Idea was along the lines of...I just recieved 1k Alliance points from a bug kill, Thanks Teleca(in this case). I made the comment tha I wish I could have sent them to out FNG. That is where the rest of the conversation goes downhill to the point of me coming here to have complaints about Supply, S-4, G-4, and all the rest.  Amyway you get the picture...everybody Loves Supply when they Beans and Bullets, and Hate Supply when they Do Not Have the Correct Equipment for the Demands of the Mission.  In this instance a Teleporter to get him from his locale to ours. Yes we understand it is a one time use for any and all recruits...but is Command really that tight as to not have One for the first timer to get to his Unit of Assignment/Alliance?  Really??  What...wait a minute...you are lost in the conversation? Alright, where did I lose you?  FNG?!?  Really!?!  No clue what FNG is...You really want me to spell this out for you...(sputters) well you asked for it...F as in there are the Birds and the Bees, ....Need I go on with that topic?  Ok good...New Guy...FNG  this way it can be said in all company, rather than just a bunch of grunts.

SO what I am asking for...is one of 2 options...either a small nest egg to built up by the current Alliance members up to a max of say 10% at any one time of Alliance cash for teleports and other small uses, or an option for the Leader, Co-leaders, Officers and Veterans to share a small 1-10% each again straight to the new guy. It would be an option to get them into the Alliance area Quicker and perceived safety as well.  Thanks for your consideration and have a good day. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: