• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 13:35

Looking at this notification "Watch videos to earn up to X Fallen Sword Shards", I'm led to believe that I will be watching a video.  In actuality, I have to sign-up, subscribe, or purchase something to get the FSS.

It would be helpful if the message can be made clearer like:

1. Watch videos to earn up to X FSS

2.  Subscribe to this service to earn up to X FSS

3.  Sign up to this service to earn up to X FSS

Thank you.

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 July 2016 - 14:46

Hi there.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I've made Hoofmaster aware. :)

~ Grim

#3 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 16:20

glad to see someone else noticed this...very few videos..many say "watch" this video..but there is not a video..just a link to buy something..fishy, smelly and wrong..thxs for checking up on this bg

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 July 2016 - 20:12

Not the first time this has happened :(

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2016 - 20:33

glad to see someone else noticed this...very few videos..many say "watch" this video..but there is not a video..just a link to buy something..fishy, smelly and wrong..thxs for checking up on this bg

When we first implemented that it was for video rewards, but it also shows other offers now that you can earn Fallen Sword Shards by completing. We've updated the text now :)

#6 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 18:48

When we first implemented that it was for video rewards, but it also shows other offers now that you can earn Fallen Sword Shards by completing. We've updated the text now smile.png

Thanks for the text change Hoof and thanks Beg for bringing it up... I'd been thinking I needed to file a support ticket on that.

@Hoof/HCS: I know you guys have little control over all the offer scammers out there.

The big ones I've seen this last week on the side bar don't pay out. I did the survey and they said I don't qualify. I'm fine with that as long as HCS is getting paid for my time.

Again, I know you guys can't "really" control this but we all know that the "supposed" support from those providers is non-existent.

So, my request: Can we somehow implement a system, at least on the side bar (preferably in the section itself) to block those offers we've already tried?

I understand that every region is different, but I've often had offers like the current one "Complete offers to earn up to 1117 Fallen Sword Shards" for ages.

I'm concerned that HCS isn't getting paid and it's blocking other possible offers that "might" be stuck behind them.

Anyway, either way, thanks for considering.

#7 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 14:03

offher_zps7jdvhsqb.jpg

#8 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,285 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 July 2016 - 20:52

Most of the videos are NOT mobile friendly. We don't have flash support. I just quit trying.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: