#1 mirage646

mirage646

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 21 September 2016 - 03:51

I was thinking they should add what level you are in the character stats section for composing

Edited by mirage646, 21 September 2016 - 03:56.

#2 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 21:00

I couldn't care less about this, but you actually forced me to look at my own profile today. 

First impression is that the addition does seem reasonable, for what it's worth.

#3 mirage646

mirage646

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 September 2016 - 22:44

It is reasonable to show your achievement, and to also help promote there skills when joining a guild and stuff

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 00:09

Personally, not sure if I want anybody to know how far behind I am in this area.... But then again, you can plainly see I suck in the arena, so, there you go.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#5 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:25

It is reasonable to show your achievement, and to also help promote there skills when joining a guild and stuff

I have suggested to have a Top 250 players list for composing experience. https://forums.hunte...showtopic=66170

Show achievement and helpful for traveling composers to be find and hire by guilds...

#6 mirage646

mirage646

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:47

if every one that reads this is happy with the idea i ask to please help me get the cows to add it to the game and any ideas of how i should go about getting the cows to add it to the game would be greatly appreciated

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 21:07

if every one that reads this is happy with the idea i ask to please help me get the cows to add it to the game and any ideas of how i should go about getting the cows to add it to the game would be greatly appreciated

I would suggest sending Mr BG a little note in game. He will reply at some point, whether yay or nay...

Or you could probably ask in Global Chat during HCS business hours, he's usually lurking about there.... Then you'd know what kind of reception your idea would have.

All kidding aside, it is a nice concept....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#8 mirage646

mirage646

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 September 2016 - 15:29

yeah i have already done that a few days ago he told me to just post it in the forum page.... he also happen to say they thought about it but did not do it, because the players did not want to get bugged to join guilds and make potions and stuff

#9 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 22:38

I dont mind this idea ..  maybe have an option to toggle it on or off ... I post right in my bio my composing level ..but I know some who may not want their level known for various reasons.

#10 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 17:39

We have a dozen or so lvl 60s in my guild, and we have them listed inside the guild. Most people who are in a guild already have informed their guild abut their level I'd imagine, and some might not want theirs known, like bloody said. Being able to toggle it on and off sounds like a good idea.

og3DxyP.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: