73 replies to this topic

#61 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 19:02

@Tilley10
Would you allow me to log in with your account to investigate this issue?

Regards,
kami

I am fine with this. I also sent you a message on discord if that is an easier method to communicate.

#62 Imp92

Imp92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 19:02

Hello Kami,

Thank you for working so hard during the holidays, however..

After the update to 1.0.7 I am unable to view any item info. When clicking on an item in the BP, the info doesn't load ("page" is empty), which is better compared to clicking an item in the guild vault. If I click on an item in the vault, the game just freezes and the only way out is to force shut down the game.

Buying potions from the Potion Bazar is also broken.. 

Tried reinstalling the game, but the issue remains..

Android user; Tested on 2 different android versions.

Kind regards 

Edited by Imp92, 28 December 2021 - 21:24.

#63 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 23:04

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update, we're aware of the Android issue regarding panels not opening. We apologize for the trouble. We will make a new build fixing this issue soon.

Best regards,

kami

#64 Imp92

Imp92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 04:26

Hello,

Awesome work, Kami!!!

Items are loading now :)

Kind regards :) 

#65 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 05:10

on Android..

with the newest update I was FINALLY able to download the app and launch it since the official release.. I've had launch crashes since launch/latest beta(notification update)

..love the music! forgot that was apart of the official release.. what a pleasant surprise..

..hope everyone can eventually enjoy the app

Edited by RebornJedi, 29 December 2021 - 05:14.

#66 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 10:46

Hey everyone,

Android and iOS version 1.0.9 will be available soon.

This version will address game becoming slow after a few minutes playing.

The bank withdraw issue (along with other numeric fields issues).

Some login issues fixes and better error logging to investigate future issues.

Kind regards,

kami

#67 Prop

Prop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 12:38

Can you check if the initial release on the 14th has done something to the realm chest spawns too? Bit weird nothing has been found since the 13th.

#68 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 12:55

Sorry Kami. I missed replying to you. I was unable to find the guild vault, but now I found it.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#69 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 31 December 2021 - 06:31

<snip>

@KitiaraLi
I believe I have an idea why this issue happens for you and not other people, part of the input fields code converts numbers to use local thousands' separator characters. If your system language is not English, I believe this could cause issues. This is something I can fix in the app for the next version, could you please confirm if this is the case? And if so, what language is your device set?

<snip>

The issue is solved for me now. Thank you very much for figuring this out  :wub:  My system language is set to .dk - not that it matters anymore  :lol:

Happy new years, and thanks again  :D

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#70 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 00:29

Is anyone else running iOS 15.2? If so, do you receive app notifications? I’m on this version and don’t receive them.

I’ve had a friend not running iOS 15 confirm he receives iOS app notifications.

#71 Helo

Helo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 21:04

NVM, How do I delete post?

Edited by Helo, 05 January 2022 - 09:19.

#72 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 January 2022 - 09:54

I attempted to join arenas through the app. I am not allowed to join arenas that have any amount of guild members. This includes if only 1 guild members has joined and 2 are allowed to join. Please look into this.

Is anyone else running iOS 15.2? If so, do you receive app notifications? I’m on this version and don’t receive them.

I’ve had a friend not running iOS 15 confirm he receives iOS app notifications.

Hi Tilley, 

I am sorry you are still having issues with the arena and notifications. We have looked into both and have been unable to see any issues.

Would you be able to provide the steps you take to receive the arena issue? This will help us to narrow down exactly which step in the join tournament process that the error is displaying and hence help us find the issue. Any screenshots you can provide relating to this will really help too. 

As for notifications, would you be able to check if you have allowed notifications to be displayed on your iOS settings menu (Not the Fallen Sword Notifications panel, but your phones notification settings menu?). It could be that your device is blocking notifications from being sent. We will keep looking into this in the mean time, but it is something that is worth checking.

Sorry again for these issues that you are having. We will continue to look into them and will hopefully have a fix soon.

Kind Regards,

Conix :)

#73 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 20:34

Hi Tilley,

I am sorry you are still having issues with the arena and notifications. We have looked into both and have been unable to see any issues.

Would you be able to provide the steps you take to receive the arena issue? This will help us to narrow down exactly which step in the join tournament process that the error is displaying and hence help us find the issue. Any screenshots you can provide relating to this will really help too.

As for notifications, would you be able to check if you have allowed notifications to be displayed on your iOS settings menu (Not the Fallen Sword Notifications panel, but your phones notification settings menu?). It could be that your device is blocking notifications from being sent. We will keep looking into this in the mean time, but it is something that is worth checking.

Sorry again for these issues that you are having. We will continue to look into them and will hopefully have a fix soon.

Kind Regards,
Conix :)

Arena issue was revolves with the latest build, 1.0.9.

As for the notifications, they should be working. I receive notifications for every other app I have on my phone. I have them turned on in my phone settings and in the FS app settings. I believe this is because of the iOS 15 system I am running. I mentioned this to kami last week.

#74 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 January 2022 - 09:38

Arena issue was revolves with the latest build, 1.0.9.

As for the notifications, they should be working. I receive notifications for every other app I have on my phone. I have them turned on in my phone settings and in the FS app settings. I believe this is because of the iOS 15 system I am running. I mentioned this to kami last week.

Hi Tilley,

I am glad to hear the arena issues were already resolved. 

As for notifications, on iOS you can block notifications for specific apps within the iOS settings, hence why I thought to ask about this. Sorry, I don't think my last message was overly clear about that. Was not referring to enabling notifications in general and for your full device, but to make sure they are enabled for Fallen Sword within the iOS settings menu itself. Would you be able to confirm the Fallen Sword Notifications are enabled within your iOS settings? I'm not sure why a system update would effect not receiving notifications from our app when all your other apps are working fine, but we can do some research and see.

We are sorry that you are still experiencing notification issues but we will continue to look into this and try find a solution.

Kind Regards,
JustConix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: