• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Truth

Truth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 16:32

1. Make the group chat usable at log-in, able to click the group chat tab even if a group has not been formed yet. Although we still are not able to send messages in that window unless we're in a group, it'd be nice if we can still get notifications if we were whispered through it. I'm sure many of us have asked others to form a party, then immediately leave right after just so that we wouldn't miss any whispers.

2. Allow whispers visible in Custom Chat. Most of the time I miss a lot of important whispers because I'm always on custom chat and I'm sure a lot of others do as well.

3. Make the notifications from the chat window tabs more noticeable or flashy, they're so small that I miss them most of the time.

4. Add an option to enable a 'System Messages' window so that the General Chat doesn't get spammed when mining, foraging, crafting, etc. Also have a second tab to the window so that we can see if an admin had main an announcement, such as a server maintenance in case people were afk and missed the broadcast.

#2 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 February 2014 - 16:40

Also I would like the option to be able to move the Chat window to a different location on the screen..

+1,000,000 for the rest.. Great ideas...

#3 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 16:57

Good suggestions. Seeing whisper in custom chat especially.  :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: