Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:47

Next week, we are planning to add the level 1600+ skills to the game.

We've made some tweaks to some of them since we last posted on the forum, so we would appreciate your feedback on them before they are added to the game.

Offense

Posted Image
Heavy Weight
Increases damage in combat by +0.025% per point providing you have at least 5,000 gold multiplied by your level in hand.

Posted Image
Allied Frenzy
Increases the level range that Assist works by +1 level per point.

Posted Image
Armored Strike
+0.05% per point chance that your Armor stat is reduced to zero and your Damage is doubled. (PvE Only)

Defense

Posted Image
Anchored
0.05% per point Damage is added to HP.

Posted Image
Hardened
0.05% per point chance to prevent your opponent activating Shatter Armor.

Posted Image
Armor Boost
+0.02% per point to your Armor for each complete set equipped.

Special

Posted Image
Guild Buffer
+0.25% per point chance to reduce stamina cost of casting buffs on guild members by 50% (rounding up).

Posted Image
Epic Craft
+0.5% per point increase to crafted stat bonuses.

Posted Image
Gold Foot
0.05% per point chance to consume 5,000 gold from your hand instead of 1 stamina while moving.

Please let us know your thoughts on the new skills :)

~ The Fallem Sword Team

#2 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:51

looks like first post, = )

I don't think anchored buff is really needed. Severe Condition + Ageless are already very strong.

I really like Armored Strike (from a leveling point of view / titan hunting / SE hunting) .. lots of uses. Hardened is much needed cause 75% reduction to someones armor is very hard to overcome.

I had a question about epic craft. would that give a better craft than perfect for an item? or simply increase your odds to get perfect craft? please clarify.

EDIT: @Holy, Hp was included as well. reread.

#3 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:52

I like these skills. What about other stats? You seem to have only posted Armor/Damage buffs :(

#4 Arwus

Arwus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:53

The high level players win more than 5k gold using 1 stamina point? :shock:

#5 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:54

Heavy Weight = at EOC (level 1,650) you need 8,250,000 gold on hand to get the damage bonus :)

#6 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:54

Gold Foot is way expensive for 5.000 gold can you tweak it ? i'd rather buy the +1 stamina from gold upgrade for the same price ..

x4gK4aR.png

#7 Tgunn

Tgunn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:55

Heavy Weight
Increases damage in combat by +0.025% per point providing you have at least 5,000 gold multiplied by your level in hand.

At my level (885), I'd need to carry 4.425M gold to add some damage. I already have enough damage to activate overkill, why make me a huge target for pvp? This seems like a waste of a new skill at that much gold per level.

Guild Buffer
+0.25% per point chance to reduce stamina cost of casting buffs on guild members by 50% (rounding up).

This should be a much lower level skill.

Allied Frenzy

Please just fix the broken skill (Assist). Casting a 2nd skill just to make the first one work like it should is a waste of stamina.

Gold Foot
0.05% per point chance to consume 5,000 gold from your hand instead of 1 stamina while moving.

3k per point or a % chance to double the level of active lightfoot buff would be better

#8 madmrjoe

madmrjoe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:56

Really like the Armored Strike and Guild Buffer! Great additions!! :D

#9 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:00

Next week, we are planning to add the level 1600+ skills to the game.

We've made some tweaks to some of them since we last posted on the forum, so we would appreciate your feedback on them before they are added to the game.

Offense

Posted Image
Heavy Weight

GOOD ONE!

Posted Image
Allied Frenzy

DO PLAYERS ACTUALLY USE ASSIST ANYWAY? NOW YOU NEED TWO BUFFS TO GET SOME ASSISTANCE?

Posted Image
Armored Strike
+0.05% per point chance that your Armor stat is reduced to zero and your Damage is doubled. (PvE Only)

SHIELD STRIKE FOR ARMOR? EXCEPT SHOULDN'T THIS BE FOR PVP AS WELL AS PVE?

Defense

Posted Image
Anchored

MORE HP? I GUESS WITH THE UBER DAMAGE STATS PLAYERS CAN PULL NOW THE EXTRA HP CAN BE USEFUL.

Posted Image
Hardened

REALLY? ARE ANTI BUFFS GOING TO BECOME THE NEW TREND? ANTIDEFLECT, DISPEL CURSE, SEALED AND NOW ANTI SHATTER ARMOR? GETTING A BIT CRAZY WITH THESE LUCKY BUFFS AND INCASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW DISPEL CURSE ALREADY NEEDS TWEAKING SINCE IT IS A "WIN" BUTTON ALREADY.

Posted Image
Armor Boost

I FIGURED THIS ONE WAS COMING BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEFENSE BOOST BUFF TOO?

Special

Posted Image
Guild Buffer

NICE!

Posted Image
Epic Craft

WE HAVE EPIC FORGE, WHY NOT EPIC CRAFT? NICE ONE!

Posted Image
Gold Foot

LIGHTFOOT THAT COSTS GOLD? OK.

~ The Fallem Sword Team

#10 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:02

I agree with the others. Gold Foot needs a tweak. I doubt it'll be used. Maybe Gold Foot could enhance the LF buff, as in increase the chance to save stam while running around.

Also, I thought I might slip this little reminder in here. About the suggestion for the graphics of the Guild Achievement medal.
--> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=108381&hilit=achievement+suggestion

#11 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:06

I had a question about epic craft. would that give a better craft than perfect for an item? or simply increase your odds to get perfect craft? please clarify.

Like Epic Forge adds % of stats from forging, this is to add to stats of crafting bonuses. Shoulf not effect ability to craft to Perfect and definitely not beyond it.

BG or Hoof, these are just the mods you have planned from the last update, or these will be the only skills?

#12 Tgunn

Tgunn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:11

BG or Hoof, these are just the mods you have planned from the last update, or these will be the only skills?

Good question! :)

#13 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:13

Heavy Weight

i doubt if anyone above lvl 1000 will even think about using this...
especially with the absence of Gold protection.

Gold Foot

i think it needs tweeking, way less gold perhaps so it will be used.

#14 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:13

Heavy Weight
At level 175, this gives 4.375% extra damage, but for my level I would need to hold 6,550,000 gold to get it. Definitely not worth it. Could be useful for lower level players, though. A level 150 only needs to hold 750,000, which still makes them a tempting target though.

Allied Frenzy: Increases the level range that Assist works by +1 level per point.
I agree with Tgunn, just fix Assist instead (have the level of the skill affect both its activation rate and the level range it can use) and use this slot for something better.

Armored Strike: +0.05% per point chance that your Armor stat is reduced to zero and your Damage is doubled. (PvE Only)
I like it!

Anchored: 0.05% per point Damage is added to HP.
I'll have to let the PvP crowd weigh in on this. I'm neutral.

Hardened: 0.05% per point chance to prevent your opponent activating Shatter Armor.
Same as before, let the PvP crowd comment. 8.75% at level 175 seems low, though.

Armor Boost: +0.02% per point to your Armor for each complete set equipped.
Could be useful for PvE, especially against SEs or Titans.

Guild Buffer: +0.25% per point chance to reduce stamina cost of casting buffs on guild members by 50% (rounding up).
I like it!

Epic Craft: +0.5% per point increase to crafted stat bonuses.
Here are my comments on this buff from the previous thread:

+0.5% per point is far too much. Let's take the Boots of Barbnisis (level 850) for example.

Uncrafted: 1155 ATK, 695 DMG
Perfect craft: 1255 ATK, 755 DMG
Perfect craft plus Epic Craft buff: 1343 ATK, 808 DMG (rounding .5s up)
Perfect craft, fully forged, no Epic Craft buff: 1323 ATK, 823 DMG (rounding .5s up)

This buff would give about as many stat points than fully forging the item (though forging evenly distributes the extra points and this buff would distribute them proportionally). It would make forging even more useless at high levels. Either tweak the forging formula again to give more stats to high level items (because it's really expensive now, and the extra 5 stat points per 50 levels runs you into diminishing returns; 5 stat points on a level 1200 item is worth less than 5 stat points on a level 1150 item) or reduce the power of this buff. Let's say +0.2% per point.

Gold Foot: 0.05% per point chance to consume 5,000 gold from your hand instead of 1 stamina while moving.
8.75% at level 175 is too low. People who use this buff are going to want more activation than that, and since you can buy 25 stam with 1 FSP anyway, you don't gain nearly as much with this buff as you do with Light Foot. Also, please make sure (test, test, test!) that this buff activates only if Light Foot doesn't.

Overall, my feelings are mixed. I would like to say a big THANK YOU for not allowing players to cast buffs over 175 (unless that's in the works, in which case shame on you! :P).

Cows, if you are planning on releasing some of the other suggested buffs as potion-only, please start another thread with the ones you are considering so you can get more feedback. Thanks!

#15 yadiday

yadiday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:18

[quote name="Hoofmaster"]Next week, we are planning to add the level 1600+ skills to the game.

Offense

Posted Image
Heavy Weight
[/quote]

meaning 1600 level need 9 mil gold on-hand to get additional 4% damage ?
60k damage + 4% = 62.4k damage (while skill is level 175)
- i think being a gold-thieve target - i'll pass that :-)
maybe if damage gets to 10% (at 175)
(just maybe - cause putting myself as target is not an ORDINARY place to be - for me)

[quote name="Hoofmaster"]
Posted Image
Allied Frenzy
[/quote]

Thats overkill for LOW levels - and unneeded for EOC players......

Posted Image
Armored Strike
[/quote]

Thats ONE BIG HUGE BUFF - and i'd really be happy to see it in action :-D

Defense

Posted Image
Anchored
[/quote]

so at max 60k DMG - i'd get 5k additional HP ? - thats great !!! ( for PvP ;-) )

Posted Image
Hardened
[/quote]

thats nive PvP skill - but i think Golden Shield already does the work ;-)

Posted Image
Armor Boost
[/quote]

that very LOW advantage - 3.5% (at 175) adds to my armor - and again GS does that work...

Special

Posted Image
Guild Buffer
[/quote]

This one is VERY nice indeed - it will encourage guildies help each other !!!
I'll hold my two thumbs for that !!! - way to go HCS !!! 8)

Posted Image
Epic Craft
[/quote]

very nice buff - cant say HOW FAR it will affect me - as i'm using HellForge - but not counting on :-)

Posted Image
Gold Foot
[/quote]

This is EXACTLY the same as buying stamina with the new gold upgrade :-)
but - without limitation :P

~ The Fallem Sword Team[/quote]
[/quote]
13:52 21/Jun/2013 You have just been awarded a Silver Fragmenter medal!

#16 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:25

Disappointed none of the proposed thieving buffs are at 1600( or lower in the skill tree).

Armor boost AND defense boost should both be available at the same time ( in my opinion) , and why decrease the boost from .1% to 0.05%, now to 0.02%? Thats too low. Set them at 0.05% per point.

#17 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:26

I like them overall (especially guild buffer and epic craft), nothing game breaking nor necessary to hunt with. I won't be getting raped for 2 fsps+ per buff this time around. 8)

Now that this new buff business is almost over with (thank heavens was sick of hearing about it), will the good people at HCS will still implement the change to gold upgrade times that was promised a few months back? viewtopic.php?f=1&t=108403

#18 gaa

gaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:42

in my opinion anchored and allied what ever and gold foot are useless buffs can't you people use the ideas that were new instead of using the same bonuses over and over again? damage for hp really? also who uses assist? gold foot like someone said exactly like the gold upgrades come on people

#19 BaiLong

BaiLong

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:48

Are these all going to be level 1600 buffs, or is a skill tree revamp still in the mix? Pretty happy with the list overall, but also curious if this will be it for new buffs for now....several cool buff proposals (from the last list you gave us) seem to have not made the cut.

#20 BaiLong

BaiLong

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 13:53

Heavy Weight

Please confirm that this just means you have to have the gold on hand, and not that it costs me 8+ million for 4.375% damage every time it activates lol :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: