BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:50

BG,

Would you mind editing the new total creature/champ/level count to the original post? That way everyone can also see that in the game. TYVM :)

Sure, done.

#42 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:53

Hi there.

A further 50 realms have been opened at EoC, bringing out end cap to 3,100!

~ Grim

are you taking the mickey out of us who hunted yesterday ???? i burned 60k stam once i had hit the last level 100k stam in total.. now you add another 50 levels..

Edited by BigGrim, 01 July 2016 - 15:55.
No flaming

#43 EvilTrace

EvilTrace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 16:03

Thanks for the hard work :) Exciting to see the game grow bigger.

#44 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2016 - 16:04

You are very welcome! :)

#45 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 16:09

It's nothing of the sort. Please stop this now.

You, obviously, don't intend it that way. But whoever hunted primarily for guild xp yesterday has no realistic way of taking advantage of new content; short of buying loads more stam and expensive pots.

#46 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 16:13

Thank you BG! This in my opinion is great for the game. Thank you for your amazing effort to produce this content for those who wish to enjoy it. I am sure most people will be appreciative of your efforts. :)

People complain for more content on a seemingly weekly basis then when they get 151 levels of course they find a way to complain. Some people are so spiteful and selfish. Can't be helped.

It's about the game as a whole not just you and the fact that you assumed one thing was true and wasted your stamina. 

Back on topic I think many people are enjoying the event and as far as I have noticed the lag has not been too bad. Couple of slow moments of note but not many. I think you guys did a great job on that. Thanks once again. :)

#47 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 16:24

Thank you BG! This in my opinion is great for the game. Thank you for your amazing effort to produce this content for those who wish to enjoy it. I am sure most people will be appreciative of your efforts. :)

People complain for more content on a seemingly weekly basis then when they get 151 levels of course they find a way to complain. Some people are so spiteful and selfish. Can't be helped.

It's about the game as a whole not just you and the fact that you assumed one thing was true and wasted your stamina. 

Back on topic I think many people are enjoying the event and as far as I have noticed the lag has not been too bad. Couple of slow moments of note but not many. I think you guys did a great job on that. Thanks once again. :)

Wanting equal opportunity is not being spiteful nor selfish, and my comments here would be pretty much identical, had I not hunted. And apparently it's ok to call people spiteful and selfish, I will now add this to my forum inventory.

#48 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 16:34

Are you telling me it's fair to  spend 55k stamina to sublevel from 3051 to 3061  and today u decided to add more content ?and now i have to walk like 150 realms to get to the hunting ground ?

Edited by BigGrim, 01 July 2016 - 16:37.
No swearing.

x4gK4aR.png

#49 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2016 - 16:38

Hi there.

Sorry but there is nothing wrong here. Please stop disrupting the thread.

~ Grim

#50 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 16:50

I'm wondering why there was an extra 50 levels added after the event started, instead of the quests being added to the 100 levels just added the day before?

Realistically, I'm not anywhere near EOC so it doesn't effect me. But if I was and it did, this would suck.  I get why some players are not happy about it. And I think it's totally on topic for them to point out the frustration, so hopefully this kinda thing can be avoided in the future. I'm sure HCS didn't intend or foresee this reaction. Now they know. Productive, right?

#51 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2016 - 16:58

please explain how is it possibly fair to drop more content after so many exhausted their resources to get to EOC then you drop more content ? (cause i will explain how its not if need be)

Edited by UrcK, 01 July 2016 - 16:59.

#52 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 July 2016 - 16:59

u take BG for an idiot? ofc he could see some have hunted, no need for showing of frustration, lucky for some that he got it finished in time, some got more, same as some got more money for donations or some got more friends to take gold and stay more safe, same as some people got more to say, same as some got more complaints than nesessary :-)

#53 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 17:00

They didn't ruin the event with lag , they ruined it with content this time ...You gotta love it...and i have all the rights to complain ..

Edited by TRBLmaker, 01 July 2016 - 17:01.

x4gK4aR.png

#54 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2016 - 17:04

Hi there.

Stop disrupting the thread please. Last warning.

~ Grim

#55 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 July 2016 - 17:05

this is why life isnt fair, because some dont think its fair unless they have everything, 3 words, deal with it!

edit: sry bg, 2 secs too late.

Edited by Undjuvion, 01 July 2016 - 17:06.

#56 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 17:07

this is why life isnt fair, because some dont think its fair unless they have everything, 3 words, deal with it!

edit: sry bg, 2 secs too late.

If all's fair, why not have a 3100 surprise titan along with all the new content? Would that also be 'fair'?

#57 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 17:23

Oh here we go.... not enough content, too much content, my win button is broken,....guys chill. Its content that you ask for and its content that you got, plus extra. If you can't do it today, then do it tomorrow. Nobody asked you to sublevel, you chose to do that.

You should be thanking not complaining, If I was Grim I would remove doors in the last 150 levels, remove the Instant portal button and let you all sit there stranded and crying until you get over it. :)

That said, I have loads of content still to go through.. happy days :D hahah. Come on, RELAX people.

#58 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 17:23

If all's fair, why not have a 3100 surprise titan along with all the new content? Would that also be 'fair'?

Bad idea, now Grim is working on adding  the Titan  :rolleyes:

x4gK4aR.png

#59 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 July 2016 - 17:34

unrealistic, i think some cant fathom life sometimes, not directed hostiley at you all, just the way u are.

#60 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 17:34

Bad idea, now Grim is working on adding  the Titan  :rolleyes:

Nice try TRBL.. lol

But i do see an honest benefit to adding a level 2756 Titan ....  yeah, that would make sense.

Edited by Plexus37, 01 July 2016 - 17:37.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: