Level 1500 ladder,ridiculous

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 fs_evilix

fs_evilix
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2012 - 14:36

Two players just sitting there doing absolutely nothing?.Is it,or is it not called a >PVP< ladder?For those HCS members that don't play there game like they should, >PVP< means "Player versus Player".It doesn't mean 2 players not >PVPing< and collecting free tokens while the rest of the ladder players actually have to ATTACK OTHER PLAYERS for those tokens.Personally, i can give a rats tail about the ladder cause I don't play it and never will cause it sucks.But I do love to >PVP<(player >vs< player),and that lvl 1500 ladder is an insult to real >PVPers<.Instead of calling it a >PVP< ladder,just change the name to "just doing nothing and collecting free tokens ladder" at least for the lvl 1500 section.And they'll eventually receive a dominance medal for just sitting there and not >PVPing?<,WTF?

Again,just in case you didn't read the first part of this post..

PVP <---> PLAYER VS PLAYER! Which means you have to go to the Attack Players screen,select the amount of stamina you wish to use against another player,and finally attack the player.Note the **ATTACK** part.

I've been playing this game for a long time now and for some reason I still love it.
I've seen alot of screw up's and downs,and yet I'm still playing after 4 years.
But that lvl 1500 ladder has got to be the worst yet. lol

Thank you for listening to my coffee rant about the lvl 1500 ladder >PVP PVP PVP< (PLAYER VS PLAYER)
I promise you that this isn't a pop at HCS or any player what-so-ever,but COME ON NOW!!And have a wonderful and evil filled day :)

#2 KrypWalk

KrypWalk

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 15:34

Guess levelers can't complain anymore. Level to 1500 and free tokens!!

#3 fs_evilix

fs_evilix
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2012 - 17:06

Ut Ohhh.Looks like 1 of those players read my post and made a hit on the other.Bravo! Bravo!
That changes everything now :P.At any rate,looks like you've fooled us and nothing should be said or done about it.Keep up the great PVPing in the 1500 ladder and have fun with the deal making :)
Have fun with your un-earned tokens and Dom medals and make sure you set those token items you invent at ridiculous FSP prices.Thats what the PVP ladder is all about anyways,isn't it? Guess someone has to do it.Might as well be done by fake pvpers :)

Again,
Have an Evil day :)

#4 Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Badge
  • Finland

Posted 09 September 2012 - 17:44

Pvp part of the worked well first couple years. No it is changing from worse to more worse.
I stopped donating long time ago, now I am close to leaving this game. HCS does not honor pvpiers of Fallensword, it seems like they are laughing at us.

#5 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 September 2012 - 18:55

This is to all pvpiers, lets quit playing until pvp has been returned to what is used to be in the beginning of the game!!

That is a terrible idea..... :roll:

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#6 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 19:36

This is happened alot before every time it get close level to new ladder band.. even players from top pvp guilds did it
But i think those cost them alot to sublevel there for easy ladder.

whatever we still have many easy ladders even at low lvls , 5 players in ladder isnt much difference from 2 since there's always a few who don't hit back and just sit doing nothing in ladder to farm them

#7 sandra1988

sandra1988

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 00:53

This is why the older version of the ladder was superior :?

Join a inactive ladder get your non-dominance medal and some free tokens :lol:

#8 Zordor

Zordor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:39

This is to all pvpiers, lets quit playing until pvp has been returned to what is used to be in the beginning of the game!!

This is a great idea!

#9 Denyza

Denyza

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:12

I'll play ladder again once they get rid of deflect.
Ladder is just a complete waste of time until then.

LastSignature_zps9cb1e771.jpg

#10 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:31

Many ladder ranges are virtually inactive with a single 10 stam each reset and easy tokens. Some don't hit and stay in 2nd or 3rd spot as they don't get hi either. Unfortunately I never found myself in one of those ladders.

The 1500 ladder is the same, plus they have been doing 10 stams, but evidently you wrote this post after looking at the 1500 ladder once.

#11 jzarashi

jzarashi

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:09

I'd like to play ladder again, but if cows can remove the risk of being bountied. As I have requested before to separate pvp ladder from bounty.

#12 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 13:27

I know it won't happen, but when the next "new" bracket opens up, maybe HCS will consider making a minimum of x number of players of at least that level range before creating a new bracket. Say 15-20?

#13 mitgsx

mitgsx

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 16:48

Hmmm, with all my unfinished quests, could I sit at 1600 and sneeze tokens?

:lol:

As MB said, put a requirement on the new level range.

>=10 players in the ladder level range.

Wait, just fix it after the 1500 players get their dominance medal. :oops:

/me turns off sarcasm

#14 Billybob

Billybob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 23:36

I found at least one ladder with only two participants , both in the same guild. It's official, the ladder's a bad joke.

#15 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 11 September 2012 - 00:08

I found at least one ladder with only two participants , both in the same guild. It's official, the ladder's a bad joke.

Saw that one as well.

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#16 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 19:22

I suggest remove ladder all together and make it like arena but with xp loss... fair enough no cheating, no trading , no hitting others offline while Its should be challenge attacks to be Real pvp

#17 mitgsx

mitgsx

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 23:53

I suggest remove ladder all together and make it like arena but with xp loss... fair enough no cheating, no trading , no hitting others offline while Its should be challenge attacks to be Real pvp

I like the idea, though how would PvP'ers get their kicks if they can't choose when it happens?

Sad to say, I rarely get hit when buffed up. Complete opposite when in stam gear.

#18 fs_evilix

fs_evilix
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:29

1500 ladder looks like some wheeling and dealing going on perhaps.Same player who won the last ladder is on top this time around as well.Also looks like player 2 may be losing on purpose so player 1 can get the dominance medal(fake) even easier.Player 2 was on top when the ladder reset and is now at the bottom.Same scenario when i wrote this post a couple days ago.*Both are sitting in stam gear without a single buff active*.Player 2 already has a bronze dominance medal(fake)so I guess it's player 1's turn for an easy no risk dominance(fake) medal.

Oh!! and let's not forget about the no risk,unearned tokens they are recieving as well.

I remember a time not so long ago when players we're doing something similar when it came to GvG...Making deals,losing on purpose so RP could be obtained with no risk?Eventually that became illegal by the cows and a banable offense..Right?

Well Boys and Girls,I have eyes and it looks like the exact same thing is going on in the 1500 ladder.The 2 highest level players in the game who should be setting a good example for the rest of us(and new players) are exploiting loopholes for personal gain in the game we all love so much?Why is there a level1500 ladder anyway when end of content hasn't even reached that far yet?A ladder which they created by leveling up that far knowing that there would be no one to challenge them.. Thats why!!

Bazzing!! Man i love being right all the time :)

Ohh!! and I'd love a comment from Hoof on this situation..

#19 Zordor

Zordor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:54

Solution: Level up and make it a 'real' ladder according to your definition.

#20 fs_evilix

fs_evilix
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:38

Solution: Level up and make it a 'real' ladder according to your definition.

Thank you for agreeing with me that the lvl 1500 ladder isn't a 'real" ladder.
There is no definition needed.But if you really need a definition look up the word 'Loophole'
And as for leveling to 1500.maybe if there was a level 1500 realm and level 1500 gear(which there isn't)I might think about leveling that far.The 'Soulution' would have been not to create a lvl 1500 ladder by leveling up that far knowingly that they are abusing a 'loophole' for unearned tokens and Dom medals(fake) by losing on purpose to one another.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: