• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 realking

realking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 20:54

Hi . I am opposed to the new creation of these potions as it gives the higher combat players a very great advantage against the lower combat lvl. players in the creation of these new potions,,,i dont see the fairness in this...

( 1 ) The disadvantage to smaller guilds and players of smaller combat lvl. is too great ...

( 2 ) Now the items  players are searching for for their personal use are no longer available in the auctions , especially the crystal gear , and then the price is too great for players too purchase them because the higher combat lvl. players have the monopoly in wealth to always win in the auctions ...

( 3 ) Competitiveness towards top players and top guilds will be greatly affected in that the disadvantage player and guilds ( lower level ) will never be able to compete for these positions !!

correct me if i am wrong, but i see it as a way for the rich to become richer and the powerful to become more powerful without regard to fairness towards those looking to thwart these opponents in respect of the mechanics in this game of the over powerful and over rich players ...and

now you propose to change the strategies greatly with the rich and powerful becomeing  monoply power lords !!

Please revise the use of auction items to stay fair game for everyone;

#2 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 21:02

(1 solution) Grow as a player and as a guild.. we all can still buy/sell/compose gear of all levels.

(2 solution) HCS can monitor item supply and easily add a Legendary, Chomper, or Scavenging Event. Tis the reason for this composing idea in the first place. to make items actually worth something while still maintaining a healthy flow of items and events in the game. 

(3 solution) With that attitude why even try to compete ;)

No matter what the rich will always get richer and the powerful will always get more powerful.. but that doesn't mean you can't strive to become rich and powerful :) will be even easier with this idea because its just one more way for lower levels to make profit!

#3 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 21:04

also a good way to get your opinion across and discussed will be to post in the correct forum thread 

http://forums.hunted...ic=56761&page=1  <---- Composing Revision 1.1

#4 Teuchter

Teuchter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 21:56

(1 solution) Grow as a player and as a guild.. we all can still buy/sell/compose gear of all levels.

(2 solution) HCS can monitor item supply and easily add a Legendary, Chomper, or Scavenging Event. Tis the reason for this composing idea in the first place. to make items actually worth something while still maintaining a healthy flow of items and events in the game. 

(3 solution) With that attitude why even try to compete ;)

No matter what the rich will always get richer and the powerful will always get more powerful.. but that doesn't mean you can't strive to become rich and powerful :) will be even easier with this idea because its just one more way for lower levels to make profit!

this game ghas alwys favored bigger guilds and high level players, been like that since I started , heck a lot of manipulation and cheating is just forgotten about ,  

#5 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 22:04

This game favors teamwork and progression, yes.. like most Massively Multiplayer Online games.

If you are aware of rule breaking manipulation and cheating i would advise submitting a ticket to Support so HCS can investigate and punish..

#6 Teuchter

Teuchter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 22:20

done so in the past and it took two years for the problem to be resolved, and while I  am her e I think giving out the quantities and the usage was really dumb, the market has already gone crazy in anticipation of the forth coming potions ,  so what chance have the players who were not on line at the time the forum  and vote  was initiated have , that is not equality for a start,

#7 realking

realking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 23:08

If guilds and players of greater combat lvl.s are able to monopolize on these items and potions , it leaves the weaker and lower lvl.s wanting,,,what is so productive in this <>?

It is a proven fact , all monopolies are to be discouraged in that they win and everyone else suffers ...if our opponents are untouchable , then the game defeats itself...

If  i own all the airlines,,and make it to where only the rich can fly , then i will have ownership of this monopoly....

It is the same for the auction items,,and follows through with the potions,,,which are no longer available for all the rest of the players

For instance ; the arena items,,,i have pumped massive amounts of gold into the arenas,,and havent been able to win the highly prized gear components because the same winners are continuelly winning them,,,maybe i dont understand the mechanics so well,because i try with defense sets and then alternate with armor sets , but still to try and understand what is wrong,why i have lost is baffleing to me,as my gear was perfect and full forged and with the best stats attainable with those sets combinations...

anyway,what i am saying in the case of the gear and potion monopoly is that it is an unfair situation to all lower combat lvl. players and all lower lvl. guilds,as it puts their opponents out of their leagues to power play as we would all like to do...

Already the gear ( crystal and legendary and forged stuff )  is selling with a madness that i havent witnessed in this game before a legendary event has begun ...

please keep buying my junk...lol,,have at it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: