#1 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 19:51

There are 2 places in the city that are marked for forestry, yet you cannot get any of the daily quests from these 2 locations. Other gathering professions are located close to or inside the city, why not forestry when there is a dedicated shop?

Edited by Malthrus, 13 December 2013 - 19:52.

#2 mcplaylol

mcplaylol

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 20:00

Agree. Please let us receive the daily quest in the main city.

#3 Akadria

Akadria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge
  • Estonia

Posted 13 December 2013 - 20:07

The "Forestry" places are where there's a forestry bench that you can use.

All of the people who give dailies are clearly named "Apprentice [Profession] Trainer". If all 14 of them were located in or near Eldevin City, it would be a little too convenient, too easy.

You can travel to Roshaven for the Fishing, Foraging, and Forestry trainers; or to Nidaros for all of those and the Farming trainer. Another Farming trainer close to Eldevin City is in the farm in Crystal Coast.

EDIT: Just noticed you're level 40 so you probably know this stuff.  :ph34r:

Edited by Akadria, 13 December 2013 - 20:09.

siggy2_zps0bcfeb13.png

#4 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 20:16

If that's the case, then what is the prospecting trainer doing in both the weaponsmith and armorsmith shops? How about crystal cutting and skinning, didn't check these but they are probably in the city too. There is an actual forestry shop with a bench, vendor and everything; just no quests from poor Otto. Seems like a little bit of inconsistency.

Also I couldn't find a bench in Nidaros and I ran around for 2 minutes looking for the Roshaven dude, didn't see him or a bench.

#5 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 December 2013 - 20:21

If that's the case, then what is the prospecting trainer doing in both the weaponsmith and armorsmith shops? How about crystal cutting and skinning, didn't check these but they are probably in the city too. There is an actual forestry shop with a bench, vendor and everything; just no quests from poor Otto. Seems like a little bit of inconsistency.

Also I couldn't find a bench in Nidaros and I ran around for 2 minutes looking for the Roshaven dude, didn't see him or a bench.

Crystal Cutting and Skinning apprentice trainers are in the Eldevin City so you can check them for the dailies. Roshaven has the Forestry apprentice trainer in a house to the right if you go past the Fishing trainer. The Foraging apprentice trainer is also in Roshaven.

I personally don't understand why can't all of the daily quests be given in the same area either. It's a hassle having to run all over the place getting the skill dailies done.  :|

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

#6 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 December 2013 - 00:38

The best place for most dailies is Nidaros.  Has everything except alchemy, and everything is close.  If only the second foraging trainer became an alchemist, it would be perfect spot.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: