The Great Clean-up in the realm of Gothador

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Poll: Good idea? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Good idea?

1. Voted Yes, let's make Gothador a cleaner place. (7 votes [36.84%])

Percentage of vote: 36.84%

2. Voted No, let's leave Gothador messy, full of level 1 humans. (12 votes [63.16%])

Percentage of vote: 63.16%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2010 - 00:34

So far in Gothador, there are many naked level 1 human there. Thousands of them. Most of them are in north-west section of Gothador.
They are also inactive and they had been left there for several months, even few years.

I have a suggestion. Clean up the realm of Gothador. If level 1 player is not logged in, it should be automatically removed in 3 months. Only humans level 1 to 3 should be removed. Level 4 and above should remain.

So far, I had seen over 5000 level 1 naked human players there. I am not happy with too many clutter. There are inactive players all across.
I am wondering if removing the throwaway accounts would reduce the cost of running the servers.

BEFORE: Thousands of inactive level 1 naked players.
AFTER: Many throwaway accounts removed, Gothador become cleaner.

Anybody with me to come with idea of cleaning up the realm of Gothador, as well as the rest of the realms?

Posted Image

#2 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:33

just remove noobie protection and have a dark cloud :twisted: and kitteh im quite sure you can find better things to do with your time like actually learn someting bout the game . than count nooblets .

#3 akbar

akbar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:43

Can you back that up, kitteh? Have you been counting, listing in a database the names of the players you see, and then cross checking it to make sure you don't actually just have a cloud of naked level 1 players, following you where-ever you go?

5000 players, eh?

100 square realm.

100x100=10000 squares

That means that half the squares in Gothador have 1 player on them, naked, and level 1.

I don't doubt that there may be that many. but really, if you want to see empty realms, think of it like this. You live under a bridge in New York city right now. If you supported, you could afford to move to the country, and never have to see anyone again.

If that ever does happen, I personally invite you to the Dark Forest. 1,5 is where I call home. knock, and I will let you in and help you with you relocation. . .

Hero to benjirocks, what else matters?

#4 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:49

I think I could have sworn there are more than 10,000 of them and not 5000. I have seen 1-3 naked level 1 human players on squares and more than 5 on the north-west section of Gothador. Perhaps 20,000? Oh no! I have seen a player who has 1 xp and his rank is about 30k. I have seen some lvl 1 naked human players with rank over 80,000th and beyond. My rank is between 2700-2800th.

#5 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:17

if you play a flute and march out of gothador , they might follow you :P

#6 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:31

but then who would we harass?

Quit your whining, I'm mining

https://drive.google...eVU&usp=sharing

#7 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:33

but then who would we harass?

I couldn't agree more. Hello, Skalla. :D

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#8 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2010 - 17:09

We should begin the clean-up. How about we delete all of lvl 1 naked human players who had been left there for like months.

#9 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 19:07

like how many months

#10 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 23:11

How about we delete

How do you suggest we do this, since WE do not have the ability to delete other people's characters?

#11 dyscord

dyscord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:33

You should lay off the catnip. Sounds like you might not have the cells to spare...

Geek for life...yo

#12 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:19

The level 1 naked human players had been left there at a range of days ago to like 5 years. This is not good.

#13 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:00

You thumped Zaahar Flamelord for 11629 points and killed it. You gain 8162396 xp (1985984 + 6176412 xp bonus, Rage, Quick Learner, Storm, Demi-Rage).

System 01:45 18/May/10
You use your quick grab skill to obtain 1 x 'Zaahar Flamelord Gem'.

I'm doing my part to kill the invading bastages now you do your part

#14 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:18

What if Gothador overloaded due to 1,000,000 naked lvl 1 human players? That would be problems. Eventually, the amount of throwaway accounts would double in 2 years and if 30 years later, the realm of Gothador will be filled with throwaway accounts. If there were 50 players per tile, it would cause huge problems. The map would stretch and I would have difficulty finding Masadon because the action menu is long. We need to keep Gothador clutter-free. Too much throwaway accounts are bad for the servers. Trust me. Just vote YES.

#15 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:48

if im voting for anything , i vote for POONTANG

#16 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:09

What if Gothador overloaded due to 1,000,000 naked lvl 1 human players? That would be problems. Eventually, the amount of throwaway accounts would double in 2 years and if 30 years later, the realm of Gothador will be filled with throwaway accounts. If there were 50 players per tile, it would cause huge problems. The map would stretch and I would have difficulty finding Masadon because the action menu is long. We need to keep Gothador clutter-free. Too much throwaway accounts are bad for the servers. Trust me. Just vote YES.

Come on.....'fess up. Who are you really?

#17 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:47

you realize of course that after N amount of inactivity on non-supported characters (40 days?) that the characters go "blank" which is to say they become shadows till next they log in.

#18 akbar

akbar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 21:37

What if Goth..............d for the servers. Trust me. Just vote YES.

Judging from your ideas and poor choices in words, I have your profession figured out. . . .You have got to either be a politician, or just really young and naive.

Hero to benjirocks, what else matters?

#19 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2010 - 22:12

Just stop teasing me and let's get serious!

My STAMP (Standing Tall Against Mean People) skill level is 1337 and I have the power to report anybody who torments me.

And, for the love of the God, vote YES and wipe clean all of lvl 1 clutters in Gothador!

#20 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 00:09

if they bring out the big broom to sweep away the dust and debris , kittie will run away from it anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: